Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data (1162 Views)

Help!! ....how Can I Delete Posts And Rescue My Face Book Account Wall. / Rescue My Laptop / Help To Unlock Glo Netpro Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by royalicon(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
I on my laptop only to have this error message.
“A disk read error occurred”
“Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart”
Pressing this botton did not solve any problem. So I realized the hard disk is about to pack.

I unmount the hard disk from the laptop and through a USB connector, I was able to connect it to a working laptop.
Booting to windows, the hard disk was recognized but won't allow me to do anything on it. Its not opening and my target was to recover my docs asap.

Pls, the tech on this forum, kindly help me out on suggestion and recommendations on how to go about recovering my files. I have tried some software but not yielding results. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by akraym(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Eeeya. I wish ur hard disk quick recovery from it illness
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by onegig(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2014
Tried recuva yet?
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by myworld01: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
I have a software that can recover lost file from damaged SD card, hard disk and any external device.... bought it online with key, I can give u that software to recover your file even if you've formatted the disk it will work.... if you are interested and ready to pay u can quote me..

NOTE: its not a free software that's why you have to pay, free ware won't recover sensible file.
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by LordReed(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
I use a software called Get Data Back, pretty good. It has ntfs and fat versions get the one appropriate for your drive.
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by royalicon(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Waoh! Got my files back at last.
Many people just waka come this topic and left. Say you just waka come. I say Thanks.

Those that contribute, I say many Thanks.

myworld01: I have a software that can recover lost file from damaged SD card, hard disk and any external device.... bought it online with key, I can give u that software to recover your file even if you've formatted the disk it will work.... if you are interested and ready to pay u can quote me..

NOTE: its not a free software that's why you have to pay, free ware won't recover sensible file.
myworld01: You are wonderful, I eventually used something similar to what you have. Bought a software with key and it help.

To other people out there in the same corner, get in touch for a helping hand.
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by Mykurl: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
You mean it'll work even when the drive is 'wiped'?

myworld01: I have a software that can recover lost file from damaged SD card, hard disk and any external device.... bought it online with key, I can give u that software to recover your file even if you've formatted the disk it will work.... if you are interested and ready to pay u can quote me..

Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by myworld01: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mykurl: You mean it'll work even when the drive is 'wiped'?

I swear to God.... it will show files that are corrupt with red sign and u will recover other files
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by Gboliwe: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
myworld01:

I swear to God.... it will show files that are corrupt with red sign and u will recover other files
How much is the software and will you teach me step by step on how to recover my lost files and folders?
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by Gboliwe: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
onegig: Tried recuva yet?
hey! Thank God you have an idea what I can do. My problem is half solved. That's the much confidence I have in your ability. Lol
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by onegig(m): 1:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Gboliwe: hey! Thank God you have an idea what I can do. My problem is half solved. That's the much confidence I have in your ability. Lol
welcome. Just waking up again. What help do you need with the software. It is free for personal use.
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by Gboliwe: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2014
onegig: welcome. Just waking up again. What help do you need with the software. It is free for personal use.
I was playing a song I downloaded overnight when suddenly, it stopped playing. I thought that finally my battery was dead. When I checked later, I saw I still had some battery life, tried playing songs again only to see "cannot access blablabla". I removed the card, wiped it clean and inserted again and it asked me to format. Chei! I removed again and inserted in my tablet and it told me "damaged SD". How do I recover my stuff in there? Please.
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by onegig(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Gboliwe: I was playing a song I downloaded overnight when suddenly, it stopped playing. I thought that finally my battery was dead. When I checked later, I saw I still had some battery life, tried playing songs again only to see "cannot access blablabla". I removed the card, wiped it clean and inserted again and it asked me to format. Chei! I removed again and inserted in my tablet and it told me "damaged SD". How do I recover my stuff in there? Please.
You would need to plug the card to a memory reader and connect it to a system. I hope when you wiped it you didn't damage those teeth on it in the process else its a OYO case. After connecting. Just run recuva and it would help get your files back that's if the care is not damaged physically.
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by myworld01: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Gboliwe: How much is the software and will you teach me step by step on how to recover my lost files and folders?

Bought the software and key @ 7000 (premium)... I can give @ 1.5k (serial and setup + steps)... Remember it works for sd card, flash drive, hard disk and any other peripheral devices
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gboliwe:
I was playing a song I downloaded overnight when suddenly, it stopped playing. I thought that finally my battery was dead. When I checked later, I saw I still had some battery life, tried playing songs again only to see "cannot access blablabla". I removed the card, wiped it clean and inserted again and it asked me to format. Chei! I removed again and inserted in my tablet and it told me "damaged SD". How do I recover my stuff in there? Please.
Hi I just notice d same ish wit my SD card . how did u go about it.where u able to fix it
Re: I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data by Gboliwe: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
excellence44:

Hi I just notice d same ish wit my SD card . how did u go about it.where u able to fix it

Sorry, about that. I lost all my data but that was maybe because I wasn't smart enough to use the recuva software I downloaded. You should do better, peharps it will work for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Items / Help A Nairalander Get An Affordable Laptop / Please Help Me Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.