Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54035 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2014
adioolayi: The products from the school are good...or how can you explain 10 students from that school out of 100 that bagged Fed govt scholarship for first class students?
is just their luck not that they are good like that. did u know that, that scholarship u are talking about is for only science and technology based first class graduate, no social science,admin,law,art and other field are allow to take part in the scholarship except economics.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by cyril10(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2014
kennygee: Let a federal university set an exam for her, if she justifies her CGPA, then i can congratulate her.

if not, it's just a CU thing.

I smell jealousy here.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ideology(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
odavo: Alama please don't take this personal come and do this in FUTO, and let see if you will even make first class

You guys are funny, even if she comes to FUTO, she will make, it may not be 4. 99,

You need to understand the environment is different.
Some Nigerians are doing well in foreign universities because of the environment and ciriculum

Do you wanna compare laboratory, lecture halls, quality lectures even health wise.
In FUTO, u even have lecturers who are happy if you fail, etc.

Stop hating, you too could perform well if you were in CUniversity.

[]quote author=Brymo]If she made that C.G.P.A, in FUT MINNA, then i would take this as a feat, but in P.unis. Its cheap, for all i care. [/quote]
kennygee: Let a federal university set an exam for her, if she justifies her CGPA, then i can congratulate her.

5 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by gergemam: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2014
GoodBoi1: 4.99?! Is that possible in federal universities? 4.99?!

Impossible is nothing... I know of someone who graduated with 4.89 BA in Uniilorin (Elect and Electronics) and one other fellow who graduated in a federal uni FUTA with 4.99 MSc.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Donkunxex(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2014
covenant shud just stop all this thinq jare... 4.99..whyuno give am5.0 make controversy start..... cwiously..if dis babe is a graduate as a computer scientis..make we see one of her coded work ooh .
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by adioolayi(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2014
acidtalk: THAT ONE NA SCHOOL?

School wey na highest bidder they get higher grade.
Abi no be the same school wey Davido no attend class for one second wey dem give am certificate.

Oluwole even better pass all these dignified secondary school 9private university). For Oluwole you go even show face before dem carry "pali" give person, all these private schools fit even give certificate to dead man if him family fit pay the money into the school account.

On a serious note, 99% of these private schools can't compete accademically and intellectually with most Federal and State universities in Nigeria. Forget say we get devilish politicians who intentionally want to strangle the public education in order to enrich themselves and their associates who own private schools, most of these universities owned by heratless pastors and devilish politicians are nothing but DAY CARE CENTERS FOR ADULTS.
Good environment for learning can make that dull appearing student become a genius.....How do you explain students grduating with third class, second class lower in Fedral Institutions in Nigeria and later becoming Excellent achievers especially at Postgraduate level abroad? ...it is simple..the Academic Environment...I think that's what this private institutions offers their students

5 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by valkaka(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2014
And w@ makes yu fink she wont make it in ur so called futo owerri...grow up and stop hating...it wont do you any good.if yu aint brilliant and fortunate enaf to excel in ur so called futo...does d@ mean d@ anoda person wont excel too...we all ve different destiny.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by colossus2: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist: Diamonds shine no matter what.
Diamonds don't shine niccur....they reflect.
Kapish!!!

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Harmvirus(f): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: from my observation, every year one of their student must graduate with 4.99, they have be doing that since the inception of the university.
Nawa for u o, they want more customers
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by dozymars(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
She should tell what programming language she is able to write.

please dont mention Qbasic or pascal?

Let us know if you can write c++, java and all the recent ones.

This is computer science we are talking about and cgpa of 4.99, same as 5.

Its about programming.

What programme did she write and execute in her final year project, is it marketable?

She is expected to know how windows, google, linux and the likes were coded.

What apps on andriod platform has she created?

These are the questions the interviewer is supposed to ask her.

7 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by davno: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
CONGRATS DEAR!
Don't mind haters who suffered their way through the WICKED Nigerian govt institutions.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by adioolayi(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
coded80: is just their luck not that they are good like that. did u know that, that scholarship u are talking about is for only science and technology based first class graduate, no social science,admin,law,art and other field are allow to take part in the scholarship except economics.
So....whats your point there? With the number of Federal and State owned institutions science based first class in Nigeria? Its just to let you know their poducts are no fluke

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ayorwizz(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
4.99....... of cos......its CU nw
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Burger01(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Acidosis: CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892
Don't mid them 'money for high CGPA' private universities. Go to UI you will see students with real CGPA of 6.3 and higher @ all levels. I'm not hating just saying the fact undecided
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by emmygod: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Private school things, let hear word. I dont believe in what happens in corrupt countries of Nigeria. She may be good but i doubt if not for advertisment of cheap popularity. Wonders shall never cease. The authencity of class of degrees is doubtfull in Nigeria based onr focus in paper qualification. All is illusion since we cant produce. Educational liabilities with fake results. Nonsence . Let me galvanize and winnow my grain for my cattle and sheep. Doing what i know best not shouting on CGPA.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Elnino4ladies: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
mariong: Congrats to her but this her 4.99 CGPA wouldn't have been possible if it were a federal university. In a federal Uni, you must encounter one or two frustrated lecturers who just feel you don't deserve whatever hight you are attaining and there are also those that would not want their record broken.
...hmmm
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by gbishman: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
I remove my hat for u, the world's your oyster.
Please do not allow the west snatch u away from us, the country needs u.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Skynet247(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Guys, this lady made 4.99, and many of you keep blaring, get something, just because in your entire you know no miracle will take you to 4.99, does'nt mean there are not people out there with the brains... Whether uni any where... The lady has make her parent proud, whether name fake... Atleast she go begin work 4where many of una no go even get license to dream of the company... If the thing they pain una then make a youtube video and stop hiding behind username... Trash individuals

4 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by olumzzz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lakeshizu: Stop hating she made a CGPA of 4.99 and she didt make the medical list for Unilag!!! Dat tells a lot!!
THANK U GUY!!!..U just made my day
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by 9jahubcom(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
guente02:
Where is the R.Card u promiaed by 11am?
Oshi
check back.i was away.... for giving free tinz u say i be oshi, na wa o bros
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nicepoker(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist: I'm not exactly sure why people keep hating on Covenant University though...

In the history of that Uni, I doubt that anyone has ever graduated with a 4.99 CGPA before...

I'm confident that this girl would do the business at any University in any country.

Diamonds shine no matter what.
even under a pot

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by SailorXY: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
aryzgreat: Igbo babe doing it d way we do it.

Congrats, future dora akunyili
grin grin grin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nicepoker(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
aryzgreat: Igbo babe doing it d way we do it.

Congrats, future dora akunyili
igbo as in weed

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ogtavia(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2014

pp
My roommate in d uni(fed uni) then finished with a first class in mts,d guy jack tire,tho has brains,I am nt being a wet blanket,but I know a lecturer in dis afore mentioned university,he told me lecturers are told nt to fail students but to treat them like their children,that said,let's congratulate d lady,she did well,at least their are guys and girls in her class who didn't do so well,but in d land of d blind , a one-eyed man is the king.

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by colossus2: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nicepoker: even under a pot
Lolz....help me ask am. Diamonds don't shine smiley
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
adioolayi: So....whats your point there? With the number of Federal and State owned institutions science based first class in Nigeria? Its just to let you know their poducts are no fluke
my point is dat only few get first class from dat field in public school, so the competition is not that competitive.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Dee60: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
The pessimists claim it is easy to get a first class in CU. They need to show us how easy it was to get theirs!
Congrats, lady. You are a great inspiration to younger girls. Thank you CU for creating an institution well loved by employers!

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by olumzzz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Person wey no pass post ume 4 Unilag to read Medicine.
ABEGI

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
colossus2:
Diamonds don't shine niccur....they reflect.
Kapish!!!

Shine: 'a quality of brightness produced when light is reflected on something'

Shining IS an actual act of reflecting light you pedant undecided
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by criuze(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
QweenMercy: What do U exepect...itz a private uni nah
Ajibo, this is how to say congratulation. i know you can't dream that. IDJIOT
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
dozymars: She should tell what programming language she is able to write.

please dont mention Qbasic or pascal?

Let us know if you can write c++, java and all the recent ones.

This is computer science we are talking about and cgpa of 4.99, same as 5.

Its about programming.

What programme did she write and execute in her final year project, is it marketable?

She is expected to know how windows, google, linux and the likes were coded.

What apps on andriod platform has she created?

These are the questions the interviewer is supposed to ask her.

u want to kill her ni, somebody dat was unable to gain admission to ordinary unilag,u are now asking her all dis question.

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gooci: i trust great ife..... she for don smell pepper by now.. esp wyt house.......... if shes truly good, mayb she for hit-bar enter 4.5.
private uni shha angry
Hit bar bounce back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.