Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Win Of Life: Records Highest Cash Out Ever By A Client - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Win Of Life: Records Highest Cash Out Ever By A Client (5157 Views)

Register For Social Lender, Cash Out With Your Social Rep / Get Free 30 Odd Game To Wreck Nairabet And Surebet / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Of Life: Records Highest Cash Out Ever By A Client by damilare442: 2:06am On Jul 10, 2014
I just saw this amazing post from CEO’s Blog. A guy from one of their betting shops at Ketu, Lagos played with just 100 Naira and won a whooping some of N3886092.50!

That’s close to 4 million naira. “Chai people dey Para o”.

Check out the picture of the Ticket & Akin Alabi’s Statement below:
‘Imagine you winning almost Four Million Naira with N100 on NairaBET. That is what someone in our Ketu, Lagos outlet won.

Mad.’ – Akin Alabi

source:http://kaybaba.com/win-life-nairabet-com-records-highest-cash-client-one-betting-shops/

Re: Win Of Life: Records Highest Cash Out Ever By A Client by bigtt76(f): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok. And the man come give tou the ticket to help display to the whole world? grin
Re: Win Of Life: Records Highest Cash Out Ever By A Client by damilare442: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2014
bigtt76: Ok. And the man come give tou the ticket to help display to the whole world? grin

ha.ha.ha.ha.ha i will post the paycheck too. sebi na wetin u 1 hear be dat?
Re: Win Of Life: Records Highest Cash Out Ever By A Client by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin

damilare442:

ha.ha.ha.ha.ha i will post the paycheck too. sebi na wetin u 1 hear be dat?
Re: Win Of Life: Records Highest Cash Out Ever By A Client by Gamelegend25(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am begining to think nairabet being trickish. i tried posting some of my shrewed-selfish game on my slip online but there were restrictions that i have pasted many games with the code "166329199". But when i played a careless game,the messsage didn't appear and behold all the games played on the entries that were rejected. If this scam continues,i'll terminate my account with them,thank God they are not the only betting company in Nigéria.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / Seun, Address Nairalanders / You Recognize This Insect, Your Mate For Monkey No Dey Climb Tree Again O! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.