Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Is Wrong With Our Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With Our Women? (939 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / Why Do Our Women Prefer Perming, Fixing, Jerry Curls To Plaiting Their Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2014
I read with sheer amazement, a topic "What's wrong with our men'? and I the comments made are baffling...
Anyways, before a lady should ask us What's wrong with us she needs to answer the following questions.
1. do you believe in gender equality? if yes, that means you have to do things equally with your man e.g. making decisions together, catering for the family together(paying bills). Many Nigeria ladies like gender equality but are buy ready for it. When it comes to the issue of spending, the say men are the head. When it comes to respecting the man's decision, they preach equality.
2. many of you want a hardworking man. if this man works a lot and provide for the needs of the house and he doesn't have enough time.... why do you cheat on him? and later come out with "he has no time for us".
3. Can you allow him to really be the head by not working (being a full-time housewife)? Because my wife cannot be working and make me suffer sometimes and won't agree to share financial responsibilities with me. Sometimes, you have to eat junks because you understand your wife has no much time owing to work and her self gratification.
Are we ready for gender equality in Nigeria? if Yes, do we understand it or do we need learn from those who invented it?
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2014
lamps011:
Are we ready for gender equality in Nigeria?
Okay. Are you a feminist?
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by moscobabs(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2014
A woman that doesn't work is not entittle to eat

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Gabreal1(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Counter threads are boring embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Are there still women who doesn't work with her man to support the family's growth?

Observing sha.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by shelter4luving(f): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: Are there still women who doesn't work with her man to support the family's growth?

Observing sha.
Ask him o

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2014
lamps011: I read with sheer amazement, a topic "What's wrong with our men'? and I the comments made are baffling...
Anyways, before a lady should ask us What's wrong with us she needs to answer the following questions.
1. do you believe in gender equality? if yes, that means you have to do things equally with your man e.g. making decisions together, catering for the family together(paying bills). Many Nigeria ladies like gender equality but are buy ready for it. When it comes to the issue of spending, the say men are the head. When it comes to respecting the man's decision, they preach equality.
2. many of you want a hardworking man. if this man works a lot and provide for the needs of the house and he doesn't have enough time.... why do you cheat on him? and later come out with "he has no time for us".
3. Can you allow him to really be the head by not working (being a full-time housewife)? Because my wife cannot be working and make me suffer sometimes and won't agree to share financial responsibilities with me. Sometimes, you have to eat junks because you understand your wife has no much time owing to work and her self gratification.
Are we ready for gender equality in Nigeria? if Yes, do we understand it or do we need learn from those who invented it?
You have a point there, There is this woman that comes home sometimes around 10pm. The husband closes around 8pm so he is always the one that bath and take care of the kids, cooks dinner and do some other chores. They have a maid but the maid stays with the woman at her shop. So when the kids started going to school the woman refused help pay for their fees and I was like what does she do with her money. It didn't take long sha before the man closed her shop.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2014
shelter4luving: Ask him o
Yes, there are a lot who work but will not use their money for the family needs. they leave all to the men, calling them the head of the family... they use their money to buy aso ebi and attend all the parties in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by zicoraads: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Am not married yet, so I'll talk from the perspective of a single guy.

I think the problem has to do with the mentality. Most Nigerian ladies do not have any idea what being in a relationship entails.

Now I am one of those who believe that a guy should spend on his lady, at least within his means. But the fact is, most of our ladies have taken that to another level hence the reason you find most guys, even here, complaining loads.

I have dated a lot of ladies, but its just two of them that always insisted on sharing the bills anytime we were out on a date or even knew that buying really cool stuffs is not just the exclusive preserve of the guys.

Unless most of these ladies really understand the true meaning of 'gender equality', our Naija guys would always continue to ask these questions, and you wouldnt blame them.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
lamps011:
Yes, there are a lot who work but will not use their money for the family needs. they leave all to the men, calling them the head of the family... they use their money to buy aso ebi and attend all the parties in Nigeria.
Lol.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2014
zicoraads: Am not married yet, so I'll talk from the perspective of a single guy.

I think the problem has to do with the mentality. Most Nigerian ladies do not have any idea what being in a relationship entails.

Now I am one of those who believe that a guy should spend on his lady, at least within his means. But the fact is, most of our ladies have taken that to another level hence the reason you find most guys, even here, complaining loads.

I have dated a lot of ladies, but its just two of them that always insisted on sharing the bills anytime we were out on a date or even knew that buying really cool stuffs is not Justin then exclusive preserve of the guys.

Unless most of these ladies really understand the true meaning of 'gender equality', our Naija guys would always continue to ask these questions, and you wouldnt blame them.
Don't worry zic, I will treat you right. kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by zicoraads: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: Don't worry zic, I will treat you right. kiss
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2014
zicoraads: grin grin grin
You won't regret ever marrying me grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2014
So this thread is supposed to be a reply to what's wrong with our men grin

interesting cheesy

am still waiting for what's wrong with our boys and girls since there is already what's wrong with our men and women grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2014
kulyie: So this thread is supposed to be a reply to what's wrong with our men grin

interesting cheesy

am still waiting for what's wrong with our boys and girls since there is already what's wrong with our men and women grin
laff wan restore my virginity
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2014
lamps011:
laff wan restore my virginity
Pele o grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by zicoraads: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: You won't regret ever marrying me grin
kiss kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by egopersonified(f): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
kulyie: So this thread is supposed to be a reply to what's wrong with our men grin

interesting cheesy

question is; Op, what is wrong with you?
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Women? by Ngokafor(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
...Hian!..is it a must to have counter-threads sef?..

..@op this topic is way off your league with the way you sounded..sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. / Do Wives Grow Tired Of Their Husbands Over Time? / I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.