Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State (21072 Views)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by inuyasha01(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: what is the religious sentiment in saying mosque has no chair? You are a fool!
I won't trade insults, you just showed me your level of maturity and comprehension. Go back and read what you wrote in the first page.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Tolexander: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2014
inuyasha01: I won't trade insults, you just showed me your level of maturity and comprehension. Go back and read what you wrote in the first page.
you are a fool!

Trade insult you initiated or what?

What is wrong or insultive in saying a mosque has no chair or sitting on the floor is a norm in mosque! If you've gat nothing to say, better keep shut!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by SilvanusII(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Biko, let them write there on the floor. We all know how tables n chairs always hold our clothes when we need to run. They are being safety conscious
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by inuyasha01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: you are a fool!

Trade insult you initiated or what?

What is wrong or insultive in saying a mosque has no chair or sitting on the floor is a norm in mosque! If you've gat nothing to say, better keep shut!
Students are supposed to sit on a chair coupled with a table hn class regardless of the subject. And mats are spread before praying in a mosque, so you have no point.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Tolexander: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
inuyasha01: Students are supposed to sit on a chair coupled with a table hn class regardless of the subject. And mats are spread before praying in a mosque, so you have no point.
what about students learning quaran and writing the exam in their school mosque?
Don't be dogmatic!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by inuyasha01(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: what about students learning quaran and writing the exam in their school mosque?
Don't be dogmatic!
Do they sit on bare floor without mat or any layering?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Tolexander: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
inuyasha01: Do they sit on bare floor without mat or any layering?
very possible.
The decision is theirs. They may sit on anything they like or if to lay anything on the floor!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Mariojane(f): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
the sixth guy in the first line looking at d camera look BOKO HARAM
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Akiika: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Crazy country, dumb people! Isn't this enough reason for a public revolt? Sec. school students writing exams on the floor in the 21st century in a state where the Governor receives monthly allocation. Shouldn't all the politicians be killed at sight?.... but most idiots here will rather bicker based on religious or ethnic sentiment. I wonder when Nigerians will be smart enough to take their destinies into their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by wirelessmaster: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
The present governor has tried his best in Bauch State. The state was in a mess when he came in. The present Chairman of PDP (Muazu) left the state in a mess after 8 years in Power. The party was voted out and he lost a Senate seat. Hope they presidency will equip all the schools in the state on behalf of the present PDP Chairman.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by SenatorJames(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2014
dridowu: JSS 3 students at Government Day Junior Secondary School in Gubi Bauchi State. Writing their third term examination at Gubi Village on wednesday. (9/7/14).
Courtesy of NAN
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-students-writing-exam-on-the-floor/
You will cry when all these state governors are showing their achievements on NTA

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Johnnoo(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2014
armyofone: Such gloomy picture!

Yet others are boasting of boko haram having millions in bank, shameful !.

2014 ?? Nigeria should be disbanded and cancelled. Not fit to be a country.

SMH...very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
dridowu: "Junior WAEC" ? Pls their is noting like that.
Yea , but Maybe you went to a private school grin grin grin
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by dridowu: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
best2com:
Yea , but Maybe you went to a private school grin grin grin
Point of correction, their is noting like "JUNIOR WAEC" . I went to public school (from Nursery to University) like most Nigerians. The exams written by JSS3 pupils during 3rd term is not conducted by WAEC , not even the FG but conducted solely by the state government. So my dear , noting like "Junior WAEC"
Stay Bless

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
dridowu: Point of correction, their is noting like "JUNIOR WAEC" . I went to public school (from Nursery to University) like most Nigerians. The exams written by JSS3 pupils during 3rd term is not conducted by WAEC , not even the FG but conducted solely by the state government. So my dear , noting like "Junior WAEC"
Stay Bless
Yes Sir! I get you, but maybe you didn't speak the type of English we spoke at school! You speak the Correct English.. We customized ours grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Female Hostel (Photos) / ASUU Won’t Call Off Strike, Elections Or Not ― President / FG To Make Degree Minimum Teaching Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.