Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Virgin's Forum - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin's Forum (59255 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin's Forum by Chrisdmeek(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2014
VICTORCIZA: why you come dey pity me
Cold go show U pepper
Re: Virgin's Forum by Capableben(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
virginboy1:
Eyaaa,i understand your plight,dont be afraid for you are very much potent.By the time you get to your late 19 or 20s you will start having wetdream...but it mostly comes in a form of having sex in the dream or via a casual eruption of the fluid.
I started wetting when i was 21...
To be virgin as a guy in this sex sex generation aint easy ooo
Thanks a million, I was scared at first but u have provided succour.

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by Natifa(f): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote
author=zikclassiq]@Natifa, what kind of guy is that you love but has no
respect for your dignity, virtue, even your personality as a Lady? How
can he be "angry" at you for not allowing you have s*x wit him? He's not
your husband, he doesnt even respect you your person, your stand for a
virtous woman! A he's "angry" ? FOR WHAT?
How many ladies have this sense of chastity and moral strength of yours?
Kai, Let him GO! GO! GO!
Continue with this stand of yours and you'll NEVER regret it when the
REAL MAN comes, who will DIE for your character!
Angry ke? abegi![/quote] i jst hope u r ryt cos am beginning to doubt my stand already. i jst hope that mr right wil be worth the trouble. thats if he even exist
Re: Virgin's Forum by HARDUBUY(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: ..team vargeen
From ur spelling, i know what u mean!
Well....#teamvirgin
Re: Virgin's Forum by afm4ever(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2014
am 25 and still a virgin is the grace of God but is not easy
Re: Virgin's Forum by machi25(f): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Does staying a virgin have medical effect on the person??
Re: Virgin's Forum by gabrisunate(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just enjoying grace.proudly virgin.approaching 4 decades.
Re: Virgin's Forum by luvly101: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
I be virgin, what's my serial and room number? smiley
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2014
To be a male virgin aint easy ooo, but to be a female virgin is kindof,except she was a victim of circumstances...Kudos to TeammaleV

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=villavic][/quote]Hmmmmmm...if dtz wah u wanna hear.""Am a V".*Asap

1 Like

Re: Virgin's Forum by balash(m): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Natifa: Am 20 and its getting increasing difficult. Somtimes its lyk i should jst blow it up.

Have u tried going into a relationship with someone else!!
Re: Virgin's Forum by Natifa(f): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
balash:

Have u tried going into a relationship with someone else!!
someone else? As in apart from the guy am with?
Re: Virgin's Forum by balash(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Natifa: someone else? As in apart from the guy am with?

yes exactly!! u sounding more like he is ur first love and u cant do without him why not give ur heart to someone else
Re: Virgin's Forum by Natifa(f): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2014
balash:

yes exactly!! u sounding more like he is ur first love and u cant do without him why not give ur heart to someone else
yap, he z ma first and with him i've learnt one thing. How to let go! and now i give up, on him, and on love itself.
Re: Virgin's Forum by balash(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Natifa: yap, he z ma first and with him i've learnt one thing. How to let go! and now i give up, on him, and on love itself.

Gave up on love cox of a guy!! Lol funny u ..sent u a mail
Re: Virgin's Forum by Emmyfem97(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Prowizy2: Proudly Virgin | Motto: No Forbidden Fruit Till Am Married.
Prowizy2: Proudly Virgin | Motto: No Forbidden Fruit Till Am Married.
Erasier said than done!!!
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 06, 2014
ATMC: I have heard this a lot but the thing is I graduated from the uni 4 yrs ago and I'm a virgin. Most of my friends are, about 3 of them, my 2 sisters are, 1 of my colleague is and all these people are wayyy past 19 save 1, my younger sis who is 19. so? there are virgins that are not teens. Yes.#staresathimwithhandsakimbo.

Birds of same feather flock together. You are your circle of friends are among the minority left(5%).
Re: Virgin's Forum by ATMC(f): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
jcmaiah:

Birds of same feather flock together. You are your circle of friends are among the minority left(5%).
are yhu jealous?**pouts**with eyes wide open##
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
ATMC: are yhu jealous?**pouts**with eyes wide open##
Lack of understanding is ur problem.... simple arithmetic; u r one dat y u know lots of them. so birds of same feather is an idiom dnt get it twisked. And i dont need to be jealous cos i am guy and secondly its not wat determines how respected u will be. So keep widenin d eyes cos i dont notice.
Re: Virgin's Forum by ATMC(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
jcmaiah:
Lack of understanding is ur problem.... simple arithmetic; u r one dat y u know lots of them. so birds of same feather is an idiom dnt get it twisked. And i dont need to be jealous cos i am guy and secondly its not wat determines how respected u will be. So keep widenin d eyes cos i dont notice.
tsk tsk thrash!!!
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
ATMC: tsk tsk thrash!!!
Juvenile deliquency
Re: Virgin's Forum by virginboy1(m): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Teeboi4real:
I can see this is d sign of end time when people are no more value their vaginity. Do u know that any body that disvirgin you both of u had life convenant and quote me wrong if you are not opportuned 2 marry dat guy if u later see him in the future the first act will surely sink back in 2 ur mind nd dat satanic act wl stl developd in u again either u av got married or not. No wonder it is difficult 2 have life marriage nowadays becoz nothing to prove ur self in d presence of ur husband. we that we are complete i said congratulation nd U that u av lost dat glory pls is better ask for the forgiveness of sins.
part of the reason,i am still one.
Re: Virgin's Forum by Hollyb(f): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2014
virginboy1:
To be a male virgin aint easy ooo, but to be a female virgin is kindof,except she was a victim of circumstances...Kudos to TeammaleV
and who said being a female virgin is easy! Especially during ovulation period. Being a female virgin is harder in my opinion
Re: Virgin's Forum by boneyone(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
**walks into the room looks around and smiles** there are lots of clients to patronise my intimacy gadgets in here **puts up table and brings out box**..... **picks up megaphone** Keeping your virginty is great but to maintain the status you might as well avoid unnecessary physical and intimate contacts with the opposite sex. Introducing playtimestopdotcom an online shop for sexual health and wellness. We have everything for massage creams to sexual enhancers and lingeries. **looks around for some silly looking kids to come dance infront my booth to create awareness**... We offer discrete home and office deliveries to protect your identity.
send mail to playtimestop@gmail.com.
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please virgins. In the house, is it possible to meet a virgin at 30 and above? I was told they are usually the nicest and can give a lady triplet at once.
IF you are one pls quote me so I can tell you something.
Thanks
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Virgin at 22.. Being a virgin has its own temptations u knw... First u feel dis desire to have sex evry tym buh since u hav d fear of God den its always easy to conquer the feeling... Den most times wen the conji comes, i run away frm females ooo..i dnt ven go near dem or else, smth will just happen lol... I duno why its so hard for a virgin to control his member..seriosuly....it is so yearning for foooood...lol buh den i use thr power of my mind to get it flaccid..
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:
Please virgins. In the house, is it possible to meet a virgin at 30 and above? I was told they are usually the nicest and can give a lady triplet at once.
Thanks
yh sure...as much as dr are devirgins out thr, so are virgins tooo...
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hollyb:
and who said being a female virgin is easy! Especially during ovulation period. Being a female virgin is harder in my opinion
lol hollyb please bein a male virgin is so so harder dan female virgins jor...u guys dnt always think abt sex or are prone to sex...
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yh sure...as much as dr are devirgins out thr, so are virgins tooo...
You don't look 30, are you virgin?
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
machi25:
Does staying a virgin have medical effect on the person??
nooo.....virgins get divine favours ..i duno if u experience this but i experience it alot...i guess am so luckky...
Re: Virgin's Forum by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

You don't look 30, are you virgin?
i wrote dah am 22.. Nd of course i am a proud one ....
Re: Virgin's Forum by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:
Thanks

Yes, you can but it's rare.

Not only triplets but quadruplets. grin

And you forgot to add that the virgin must be tall too, at least 6ft with a bald head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.