Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

A Man Was Short For Wearing Obama T-shirt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Was Short For Wearing Obama T-shirt (724 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Obama Children's Dresses Too Short For Official Trips [photos] / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Was Short For Wearing Obama T-shirt by gbyg(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
I was fascinated when i read this story, you can have a look at it. http://www.combinepaper.com/. For now I reserve my comment. But i totally condemned the hideous and evil act of the non sensible man, that is ought to be redeployed to the polar region of the earth where he will frozen like an ice fish. May God save us woh!
Re: A Man Was Short For Wearing Obama T-shirt by SeanT21(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
What the hell. What is the London Police gonna do about this. Racism indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Tribal Politics & Religion? / The Nigeria I Want And Change We Need. / Show Of Shame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.