Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Dispute And Fight Among Family Members - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dispute And Fight Among Family Members (2542 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? / Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecharles:

where is "thumbs up" emoticon on nairaland seun, make ah gv Mariah cheesy
Hahahahaha.
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
acidtalk:

As idi..otic and childish Seu-n might be, I tell you SEXKILLZ IS REAPING WHAT HE SOWED. I always told hum he will be disgraced from nairaland by seu-n himself but he doubted me.

The guy was so heartless and mean. He witch hunted me and a few other members just out of mere envy.

Scroll through my threads and you will categorically see about 3 main threads I started to complain about his devilish acts and why he should be removed.

Sexkillz collaborated with one other Mod then (jaybee or so) to ban me cause I was generously dishing out GENUINE recharge card to celebrate my 100 post then. Imagine them hiding my post and loading the card so members will think I was sending out fake cards. The thread is there for you to see if you doubt me.

SEXKILLZ WILL ROT IN HELL AND WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE BOTH ON THE INTERNET AND IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE BECAUSE THE BASTARD IS SUCH A DEVIL, JEALOUS AND CALLOUS BEING.

Wherever you are Sexkills remember I told you you will be humiliated out of nairaland. Even Ogugua will still come out soon to testify to how devilish the gay boy is.
Omg shocked shocked
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
acidtalk:

As idi..otic and childish Seu-n might be, I tell you SEXKILLZ IS REAPING WHAT HE SOWED. I always told hum he will be disgraced from nairaland by seu-n himself but he doubted me.

The guy was so heartless and mean. He witch hunted me and a few other members just out of mere envy.

Scroll through my threads and you will categorically see about 3 main threads I started to complain about his devilish acts and why he should be removed.

Sexkillz collaborated with one other Mod then (jaybee or so) to ban me cause I was generously dishing out GENUINE recharge card to celebrate my 100 post then. Imagine them hiding my post and loading the card so members will think I was sending out fake cards. The thread is there for you to see if you doubt me.

SEXKILLZ WILL ROT IN HELL AND WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE BOTH ON THE INTERNET AND IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE BECAUSE THE BASTARD IS SUCH A DEVIL, JEALOUS AND CALLOUS BEING.

Wherever you are Sexkills remember I told you you will be humiliated out of nairaland. Even Ogugua will still come out soon to testify to how devilish the gay boy is.

take it eazy man...dts too much

plus u've gone off topic
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by acidtalk: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecharles:

It at all .its the softest thing I can say about that BASTARD.

I had 98% Beneficial threads with over 800 followers then because people loved my topics and responses but that BASTARD also called his allies in to derail my topics and ban me and anyone who supports me at the slightest excuse. I left this forum for over a year.

if you don't believe me please go through my threads as see for yourself if I am lying in anyway.

SEXKILLS WILL NEVER NEVER KNOW PEACE. He will always be hated wherever he goes.

2years ago I started a topic warning seu-n of how sexkills is intentionally trying to run mairaland down to start up his forum along with 3 other moderators, it was ignored but eventually wasn't that what happen (after almost a year of my initial announcement). The thread is also still there except they have deleted it to hide the facts i raised.

Well to my usual prayer for sexkillz, he will never know peace. At almost 30 the moorpn hasn't still passed jamb instead he was hear feeling like Hitler. I know he will eventually see this that's why i am passing my message across.
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by acidtalk: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecharles:

plus u've gone off topic

Sorry for going off topic. I had to respond to that member who complained of seu-n's actions towards the gay fo00l.

I AM SO SORRY.
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by daveP(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmm!
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by tpia5: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2014
The fact remains sweeping issues under the carpet or ignoring them does not always mean there will be peace in any family.

Imo, its better to understand there are problems, and adjust your expectations accordingly.

You can say you love your family, but can you vouch every one in your "family" loves you.

That is all.

Una nor see threads asking if you can harm your family for $10 million?
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2014
tpia5: The fact remains sweeping issues under the carpet or ignoring them does not always mean there will be peace in any family.

Imo, its better to understand there are problems, and adjust your expectations accordingly.

You can say you love your family, but can you vouch every one in your "family" loves you.

That is all.

Una nor see threads asking if you can harm your family for $10 million?

true...its better to resolve matters than to sweep them under the carpet atleast this will create a better understanding and gv u a lil' more guarantee that ur family wont harm u cos of 10M
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by longjohnsilver: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2014
...In my family we all get along fine, my older brother and I are always cool and I respect him a lot and I have never had the cause to lay my hands my younger sisters...you should see us when we are all watching a movie or travelling somewhere....never a dull moment with them...they are the best siblings any one could ask for...infact I love them to bits...

I think fight btw siblings might also occur wen d parents have a favourite child...which is not right...even if you have a fav...don't show it....yoruba ni "a le fi omo we omo...ti a ba sebe..ni se ni a ma lu ika pa" meaning u can't compare ur children...if u do so u might be forced to be one to death

And I think most parents have clash with their kids nowadays due to d fact in the evolution that has appened over the years...nowadays most kid are most opined to western norms that have less regard and respect for their parents..compared to the traditional african culture that oblige you to respect ur elders even if you are right and they are wrong...wich is what most parents grew up with

BTW way Is sexkilz back

1 Like

Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2014
longjohnsilver: ......
I think fight btw siblings might also occur wen d parents have a favourite child...which is not right...even if you have a fav...don't show it....yoruba ni "a le fi omo we omo...ti a ba sebe..ni se ni a ma lu ika pa" meaning u can't compare ur children...if u do so u might be forced to be one to death.....

well said man....anoda reason and its solution smiley
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2014
hmmm...thinking
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
a dirty member of d family can upset anoda member too I think
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2014
freecharles: a dirty member of d family can upset anoda member too I think
How do you mean?
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2014
MzRedm: How do you mean?

say d broda takes care of d house just to make it clean and tidy and d sister who was supposed to be doing dt is d one who scatters and disorganizes d house cos she's dirty and untidy...this can spark up d bro, cause an arguement and u knw d rest.
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2014
freecharles:

say d broda takes care of d house just to make it clean and tidy and d sister who was supposed to be doing dt is d one who scatters and disorganizes d house cos she's dirty and untidy...this can spark up d bro, cause an arguement and u knw d rest.
Hmmmm.
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by Amhappy(f): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2014
Accumlated anger,resentment and bitterness destroys family like fire burning a raffia house
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Amhappy: Accumlated anger,resentment and bitterness destroys family like fire burning a raffia house

hw do u think this can be handled
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by Amhappy(f): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
freecharles:

hw do u think this can be handled

If we can forgive when wronged,stop keeping tab of all offences and love every member then there will be peace in the family. Thats why the love in good christian families is immeasurable. Love is the greatest of them all.
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by tpia1: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
There is also love in non christian families though, its not exclusive to christians.
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2014
tpia1: There is also love in non christian families though, its not exclusive to christians.

love is everywhr
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by spiralwedge(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
there's. no need of conflict resolution. Obey, respect and honour your parents at all times. Sulk in any insult or embarrassment, avoid if necessary.

nowadays children of university age now claim mates to their parents. smh
Re: Dispute And Fight Among Family Members by freecharles(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2014
spiralwedge: there's. no need of conflict resolution, obey, respect and your parents at all times. sulk in any insult or embarrassment, avoid if necessary.

nowadays children of university age now claim mates to their parents. smh

well said mhen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Male Doctors During Antenatal? / I Need A Social Life / Ordeal Of A Nigerian Prostitute In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.