Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

If You Were God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were God (674 Views)

Some Hilarious Things Man Can Do If He Were God / If I Were God. / What If Men Were God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were God by Mescopaul(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2014
If you were God. You sent your only son to die on earth. You humbled yourself to take up the human flesh. You passed through all the pains and suffering.

You shared your blood for a people that would stand afar off and say "I dont care what you did on the cross".

Yet you still gave them grace to repent. You did not stop the sun and rain from serving them. You still stand in front of their hearts knocking passionately. You made them have dominion over all things. They willfully disobey you yet you said "If any man come to me i will in no wise cast out".

They look up to you daily for their bread, you did not deny them the yeilds of the ground. And for all you have done for them, you ask only their hearts in return, they refuse it, you have no option than to show them were they belong and they say "What a callous God that will throw man to a dangerous place like hell". I ask you, if you were God what will you have done more to show humanity that you really love and care for their lives?
Re: If You Were God by advocate666: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2014
I would leave them alone.
Re: If You Were God by advocate666: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: If You Were God by Mescopaul(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666: I would leave them alone.
No you wont, you will keep calling them, day and night becos you really love them and care for them. You wud send pple and prophets to warn them. You will share tears when you remember how the nails pierced through your hands and legs, to u leaving them would be sucidal. You know what? How easy it is to give up on a lady that has made you lovesick?
Re: If You Were God by emmyskies(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666: I would leave them alone.
And they would perish for eternity
Re: If You Were God by mmsen: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
If I were an all powerful, all knowing super being, complete and content I would not create anything because I would not need to.

The urge to create comes from a need to fill a void.

As a result I would not need to send someone to be murdered (or commit deicide). That is nonsensical.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were God by Mescopaul(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
mmsen: If I were an all powerful, all knowing super being, complete and content I would not create anything because I would not need to.

The urge to create comes from a need to fill a void.

As a result I would not need to send someone to be murdered (or commit deicide). That is nonsensical.
Bro, you guys love crying over spilled milk. If you were God, so to say, you wont create man, FINE! The fact that lies now is not "why did God create man?" as you have inferred, but the issue is "escape from the punishment of evil doers by accepting Jesus into ur life, simple!
Re: If You Were God by mmsen: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: Bro, you guys love crying over spilled milk. If you were God, so to say, you wont create man, FINE! The fact that lies now is not "why did God create man?" as you have inferred, but the issue is "escape from the punishment of evil doers by accepting Jesus into ur life, simple!

Talking the truth is now 'crying over spilt milk'?

Allowing a lie to go unchallenged is socially irresponsible.

If the first part of the fairytale is unlikely to be true then it makes the second part even less likely to be true.
Re: If You Were God by Mescopaul(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
mmsen:

Talking the truth is now 'crying over spilt milk'?

Allowing a lie to go unchallenged is socially irresponsible.

If the first part of the fairytale is unlikely to be true then it makes the second part even less likely to be true.

You termed this a fairytale?? Man is no use saying anytin, am not talkin a fairytale, maybe the literature section wud do u gud bro. Thanks.
Re: If You Were God by mmsen: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: You termed this a fairytale?? Man is no use saying anytin, am not talkin a fairytale, maybe the literature section wud do u gud bro. Thanks.

Fairytale:
A fabricated story, especially one intended to deceive.

Like it or not the story that claims that a perfect being made a perfect world and then had to rectify his lack of foresight with a sacrifice is a fabrication.
Re: If You Were God by Mescopaul(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2014
mmsen:

Fairytale:
A fabricated story, especially one intended to deceive.

Like it or not the story that claims that a perfect being made a perfect world and then had to rectify his lack of foresight with a sacrifice is a fabrication.

Suit ur self then, buh at least u wont say you weren't told about the perfect love of Jesus for you.

(1) (Reply)

Many Benefits Of Fasting.. / I Want To Join Ogboni / British Commander: IDF Most Moral Army World Has Ever Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.