Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Girlfriends' Ex - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Girlfriends' Ex (7756 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by princesa(f): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Did itwink

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by mystogan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
@harmony I've got a backup of all your work before the crash on my system,I could post it here if is ok by you. Great flow u've got. Keep it up.
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by bamac(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Thank God u r bak, tot i wouldn't c ur story again
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2014
mystogan: @harmony I've got a backup of all your work before the crash on my system,I could post it here if is ok by you. Great flow u've got. Keep it up.

Thanks sweetie, I don't understand the forces surrounding this story. Ist my phone had issues but I was able to repair it then nairaland was crashed and I lost the story without back-up but mr seun helped me recover and I started updating bits by bit with some modification and little editting. But woke up sunday morning and my bold 5 which contains the story refuses power and my friends said that is how bold 5 damages esp when the red light isn't coming on when you put the ba3, am scared now. I will take it for repairs today, if they are able to repair it then I continue the post with editing if not then I will ask you to paste all you have here for the readers so that if and when am able to get a new phone I will continue from the last episode. Am typing this with my sister's phone who will be going back to school tomorrow. Wish me luck. Love you all to pieces. Aunty princesa I c u. You are always an inspiration. I read 'taking chances' everyday till this my phone wahala started.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Taken the phone for repairs and Nothing can be done for it. I plan to travel to Enugu on thursday and I hope to repair it then. If by weekend I didn't comment on this thread then I will be happy if @mystogan will then paste what he has on the story and then forward it to my email nancyikedife@yahoo.com. See you guys soon and thank you mystogan for your help and kindness.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by aprilwise(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
I miss ur story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Marcela04: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Don't worry it ll b well. We are behind u
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by imagold: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
mystogan: @harmony I've got a backup of all your work before the crash on my system,I could post it here if is ok by you. Great flow u've got. Keep it up.
can I hav ur fone no?nix story
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by imagold: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Emeralds plz let's get in touch,vry important..
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by imagold: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
can u email me bk plz?its important

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Can it also b forwarded to nancyikedife@yahoo.com.
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by princesa(f): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Harmony what's up na? You lost the story?sad
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2014
princesa: Harmony what's up na? You lost the story?sad

Yup
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Hello... u need my help?

danniedeekonsepts@gmail.com

I saw ur mail but we ain't connected.
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Please my girlfriend's ex readers, I lost the story and I don't have back-up. I can't remember all the scenes and plots and what they said to each other, so writting the concluding part of this story is a bit of a challenge. So please if anyone has the story with them, can the person please forward it to nancyikedife@yahoo.com. Tried contacting mystogan but his system crashed and he doesn't have the story anymore. Thank you people, but am really desperate now.
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2014
Harmonyemerald: Please my girlfriend's ex readers, I lost the story and I don't have back-up. I can't remember all the scenes and plots and what they said to each other, so writting the concluding part of this story is a bit of a challenge. So please if anyone has the story with them, can the person please forward it to nancyikedife@yahoo.com. Tried contacting mystogan but his system crashed and he doesn't have the story anymore. Thank you people, but am really desperate now.
u didn't reply ma mail again cry
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2014
mystogan no get d story anymore

Plz, anyone??
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:51am On Aug 27, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: u didn't reply ma mail again cry

I did. When I told u abt mystogan who supposedly had the story
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

I did. When I told u abt mystogan who supposedly had the story
I now replied u na.. I said I'd contact him but wanted to knw d thread whr he told u about it. Besides, he doesn't av it anymore naw.. cry
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 5:01am On Aug 27, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I now replied u na.. I said I'd contact him but wanted to knw d thread whr he told u about it. Besides, he doesn't av it anymore naw.. cry

Sorry abt that but I didn't get the mail. I shaa contacted him but he said his system crashed and he lost it as well.
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Sorry abt that but I didn't get the mail. I shaa contacted him but he said his system crashed and he lost it as well.
How do we na go abt it you should av told me when everything was fresh.. I think all stories have been deleted naw.. lemme go and try again sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2014
TD, thank u very much. But plz if anyone has any part of the story even if it is one episode or half episode, d person shd plz contact me
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2014
I have waited for help from anybody who might have copied out any episode at all even if it is one or just half, let the person please get in touch with me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Wande745(f): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Is this thread closed cry
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wande745: Is this thread closed cry

Am sorry, I lost the story. Still waiting for a miracle
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Diznie(f): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Really missing this story...wish you could continue from where you stopped the last time
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Essyydiamond(f): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2014
Diznie:
Really missing this story...wish you could continue from where you stopped the last time
Was going to say the same thing
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2014
It will be continued soon hopefully.love you all
Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Harmonyemerald:
following mode reactivated grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Diznie(f): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Harmonyemerald:
I know its worth the wait.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by TroubleMaker01(f): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Harmonyemerald:
u don't know hw hapi i am right now u just made my nyt kissGod bless ya

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends' Ex by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Hello people, as we all know, I have been super busy since the nairaland crash, I then lost the story, I didn't have a back up, I also lost my inspiration but one thing I didn't lose was the fan base and people who this story touched. For this month of nov, I will try to write and recreate the story no matter how bad it turns out. I am a writer and am born for greatness. I should have recreated this story a long time ago. I just recently learnt that we can't always let set-backs determine our future. Our brain is a beautiful box of wonders which can do the impossible if we can just think it. Will be updating every wednesday and sundays. I love you all and am back to stay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) / Flawless (romantic And Funny Story) / Jambed Again... ( A Short Story)- Akíntayo Akínjídé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.