Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question (975 Views)

What Do You Understand By This Question / Please I Just Want The Chemistry Students To Help Answer This Question / Candid Advice From Dopc(direct On Pc Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by TrustZee(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2014
I have a question n would appreciate ur input n reason (if possible)...

What aspect of computer science pays higher & is on a high demand in NIGERIA?

Oracle, sql server, mms, web design, CCNA, A+, sys repairs & maintenance, Network+, java, visualBasic, MOS, linux, MCITP, MCTS, SPSS, Peachtree, autocad, archicad, desktop publishing, cartoon dev & animation etc.
u can add yours if its not in d list above!!!
Thanks...
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by bashexyz: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
First and Foremost if you are going into I.T for the money u wont go far.

You need to have a passion for what you want to do.

I.T is information Technology and technology is using knowledge to solve problems and not using knowledge to make money.

so whatever decision you wanna make and whatever field you find yourself in. make sure you are doing it for the passion and not the money.

Then i can advise you on what you wanna do.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by 1reina: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
I agree,the money will give comfort but the passion makes you fulfilled and it takes you far too
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by TrustZee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
bashexyz: First and Foremost if you are going into I.T for the money u wont go far.

I.T is information Technology and technology is using knowledge to solve problems and not using knowledge to make money.

so whatever decision you wanna make and whatever field you find yourself in. make sure you are doing it for the passion and not the money.

Tnks, I appreciate ur advice...
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by TrustZee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
1reina: I agree,the money will give comfort but the passion makes you fulfilled and it takes you far too
Tnks, bt putting aside monetary gains, which would u recommend sir

i asked this question to get rid of the fear of studying one that is not well recorganised.. I don`t know if u get my point?
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by Tekkyboy(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2014
bashexyz: First and Foremost if you are going into I.T for the money u wont go far.

that's a true talk,i have passion for web programming,networking. pls your candid advice sir?
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by bashexyz: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
@tekkyboy. go for the one u most passionate about. They are both good fields. You need to find self motivation cos that what will push thru. there are alot of challenges going into I.T. Am a networking and security expert. So incase u decide to go into networking am always free to guide you thru.

you can contact me

Bash
phone call/text/whatsapp
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by Tekkyboy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
bashexyz: @tekkyboy. go for the one u most passionate about. They are both good fields. You need to find self motivation cos that what will push thru. there are alot of challenges going into I.T. Am a networking and security expert. So incase u decide to go into networking am always free to guide you thru.

you can contact me

Bash
phone call/text/whatsapp
thank you verymuch sir,i really love the two i can't say am most passionate about this or that so am planning to go with the two.presently i buy and sell domain name and some other elecronics online,i also know somethings about web design that i learn from online tutorials,video.
I will call you on the aspect of networking sir,where is your base?

where can you refer me on the aspect of web development/design,mobile web application development?i have visit alot of ict centers but there money na wahala,pls help.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by bashexyz: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
I dont really know much about web design or web application. but going to an ICT center means u must have money cos they charge much. You can get videos and ebooks to put yourself thru. And u will also need to do some small gigs maybe free. To build your profile and get reference for other jobs. And when u decide to go for or networking i can put thru on that. you dont need to go to an ICT Center for that one. I have a couple of materials i can share with you.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by Tekkyboy(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2014
bashexyz: I dont really know much about web design or web application. but going to an ICT center means u must have money cos they charge much. You can get videos and ebooks to put yourself thru. And u will also need to do some small gigs maybe free. To build your profile and get reference for other jobs. And when u decide to go for or networking i can put thru on that. you dont need to go to an ICT Center for that one. I have a couple of materials i can share with you.

thanks man,so where are you presently? Where is your office located? I will call you 2day by all means.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by bashexyz: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Presently in lagos for a deployment. Call me or send me a message on whatsapp.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice And Suggestions On This Question by Tekkyboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
bashexyz: Presently in lagos for a deployment. Call me or send me a message on whatsapp.
still busy but i will makesure i call u when am through at work sir

(1) (Reply)

Inkjet Printing PP Paper-weifang Hengcai Digital Photo Materials Co.,ltd. / Help: Huawei Lte Cpe E5172 Model: E5172s-920 With Airtel Nigeria Sim / Warning:becareful When Going To Swap Your Gadget At Emeka Offor Plaza!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.