Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42404 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
@OrlandoOwoh
Have you received any medical treatment for your severe case of Igbo-phobic Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
You always play the victims' card.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You always play the victims' card.
And you always exhibit your pathological problems online.

O ti ya were te le.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2014
My thread have been turned to an e-war zone.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Gurman's father is his grand father or have you forgotten the culture of men sleeping with their daughters in ofe mmanu land.

Don't join the frustrated fool to talk about the dead. Allow lydia rest in peace besides the banana sellers infront of Emab plaza he is talking about are Benue women. One of them is my customer. Sad she died that way.

iiichidodo: Coward prick,go ask your crack addict mother who fathered you...check her local drug dealer..Impudent scumbag.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
Ndi di ka Orlando nwere ike ga gbuo onwe ha.
Ndi di ka gi a gbuo onwe ha already.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2014
quid:
And you always exhibit your pathological problems online.

O ti ya were te le.
Iwo wa ni ibi ti won ti n tonju awon were lowolowo.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ndi di ka gi a gbuo onwe ha already.
Iwe di gi n'obi maka na onu oma kpuru okpurukpu, o di ka okpu osukwu.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by saintikechi(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2014
He will make sure all the planes and other aircrafts on our air space have the new number plate.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Peppyluv: Gurman's father is his grand father or have you forgotten the culture of men sleeping with their daughters in ofe mmanu land.

Don't join the frustrated fool to talk about the dead. Allow lydia rest in peace besides the banana sellers infront of Emab plaza he is talking about are Benue women. One of them is my customer. Sad she died that way.

Sorry if i hurt your delicate sensibilities with that damn riff-raff, so only because of you will i sheathe my sword..Laters, babe...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Bia papa nnukwu stop quoting me! angry

OrlandoOwoh:
Iwe Ndigbo ne we m? I ne me ka m chiochi.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Paentera(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2014
okangaijele: This is Osita:

OSITADINMA BENJAMIN CHIDOKA
Date of Birth: JULY 18, 1971
Place of Birth: OBOSI, ANAMBRA STATE
State of Origin: ANAMBRA STATE
Marital Status: MARRIED

Contact Address:
The Office of the Corps Marshal and Chief Executive
Federal Road Safety Commission Headquaters
Wuse, Zone 7, Abuja
Emails: comace@frsc.gov.ng, tagbo71@yahoo.com

Education Qualification
■Senior School Certificate, Union Secondary School Awkunanaw – 1988
■Bachelor of Science Degree in Management, University of Nigeria – 1995
■Graduate Diploma in Maritime & Ports Management, National University of Singapore – 2002
■Certificate in Global Strategy and Political Economy, Mansfield College, Oxford University – 2004
■Masters Degree in Transport Policy & Logistics, School of Public Policy, George Masons University, USA – 2006

Career (Working Life)
■1996 – 1997; 1999 – 2000 Federal Capital Development Authority
■1997 – 1998 Personal Assistant to Minister of State, Ministry of Works and Housing
■2000 – 2003 Personal Assistant to Minister of Transport
■2003 – 2004 Special Assistant to Senior Special Adviser to the President on Legal Matters
■2006 – 2007 Senior Advisor, Government and Business Relations, Mobil Producing Nigeria, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corporation
■2007 to Date Corps Marshal and Chief Executive, Federal Road Safety Commission.

Records of Previous Honors
■Deputy Senior Prefect, Union Secondary School, Awkunanaw, Enugu State
■National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Award winner – Federal Capital Territory (FCT) – 1996
■Papal Commendation for contribution towards the papal visit to Nigeria – 1998

The special spectacular contributions rendered by the candidate at Community/Local Government/State Government/Federal Government/Private Sector Level e.t.c
■Secretary, National Committee for the visit of Pope John Paul II to Nigeria 1998 – Federal Government
■Assistant Secretary, 1999 Handover Committee, Federal Republic of Nigeria – Federal Government
■Team Leader, Committee on development of the current Port Policy – Federal Government
■Member, Committee on drafting of the non-motorized transport mode policy to provide infrastructure for safe walking, bicycling and other transport modes that are sustainable and environmentally friendly – Federal Government
■Member, Committee on review of Abuja Master plan – Federal Government
■A public Policy advocate with various articles, essays and speeches covering diverse topics in public policy
■Corps Marshal and Chief Executive, Federal Road Safety Commission – Federal Government (the youngest in the history of the commission and a role model for the Nigerian youth)
■President, African Group, International Road Safety Organisation (PRI)

This dude is ready for prime time and considering his stint at the helm of FRSC, I would definitely ratify his appointment to run the Ministry of Aviation. He certainly has his interest in the transportation industry.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Peppyluv: Bia papa nnukwu stop quoting me! angry

O npa gi we nairaland?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Peppyluv: Bia papa nnukwu stop quoting me! angry

Let me reply orlando owoh

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Paentera(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2014
dgitrader: wow! very impressive cv
far better than the combined cv's of ffk, s. oduah, agagu etc. lets hope he not only performs excellently, but also survives the traditional attacks from our sectional press, with strong history of lies and propaganda

Agagu was a PhD holder in geology and was well exposed internationally. FFK is a distinguished lawyer while Stella Oduah runs successful strings of businesses - she used to work in NNPC before leaving to set up her own business.

Avoid sentimental statements like these just to score a cheap point. This is not to take it away from Mr Osita who has an impressive career and achievements in public and private sector.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Iwe Ndigbo ne we m? I ne me ka m chiochi.
Eziokwu ‎ka i kwuru.Iwe ndi igbo ga e wegbu gi.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by logica(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2014
saintikechi: He will make sure all the planes and other aircrafts on our air space have the new number plate.
LMAO
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Agadi ekwe nka! Eze utaba! cheesy

OrlandoOwoh:
O npa gi we nairaland?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OgologoDimkpa: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2014
tandj: Seun, are ur moderators all on strike?
The same question I asked.

This thread is f*cked !angry
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OgologoDimkpa: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
Eziokwu ‎ka i kwuru.Iwe ndi igbo ga e wegbu gi.
grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2014
berem: My thread have been turned to an e-war zone.
Smh
I tot u like e-wars?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OgologoDimkpa: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2014
berem: My thread have been turned to an e-war zone.
Smh
And you are happy abi sad?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2014
tandj:
Seun, are ur moderators all on strike?

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Abagworo(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Abagworo we hardly here from you this days. udo odi kwa?
. Udo di my brother. Been very busy with important engagements. Will be fully back in coming days.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
And you are happy abi sad?
did you see me happy about it?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2014
gurnam:

This is my first comment after NL made a return from the attack.

I was actually looking at what stands out the man for the job.....and the CV provided the clue. He is just lucky to have started off in Abj as an personal assistant errand boy to some PDP big shots at different point in time since he left University.

I wish him well though and I pray his tenure will be disaster-free in the industry if eventually he get the slot in aviation.

Welcome back online Sir.

We've missed you Sir.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OgologoDimkpa: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2014
berem: did you see me happy about it?
There was no sign you're angry about the whole thing.
People suddenly shifted the focus from Osita Chidoka to Berem; whether she's Igbo or Yoruba.

I've come to realize that identity crisis is a very big problem in people's life.

I am Igbo and an Igboist for that matter and no doubt about that.
What about you smiley?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Lol.... Another stealer oduah in making. Very nice grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: There was no sign you're angry about the whole thing.
People suddenly shifted the focus from Osita Chidoka to Berem; whether she's Igbo or Yoruba.

I've come to realize that identity crisis is a very big problem in people's life.

I am Igbo and an Igboist for that matter and no doubt about that.
What about you smiley?
so who's to be blamed for that? I opened a thread and suddenly vultures started looking for carcass to eat. The thread was completely derailed discussing about me being Igbo or not.

Oh well,for your information,I am no more Igbo on Nairaland. I am from Osun state.
Are you satisfied now?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2014
AmbOlaoye1: He cant even be a yoruba man because yorubas are of high integrity,and you know what that means!

obj n abiola come to mind.
integrity indeed
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2014
bestviewer: You are another bloody civilian, you will never ever understand it. You people only see at the surface!

Bloody civiian this, bloody civilian that.

I was surprised the first day I read you called someone a bloody civilian and he asked if you'd joined military or para-military.

Chino that we all know is a senior civil servant (cum politician) with Anambra State Government.

So, the question is are an officer in the Nigerian Armed Forces or Para-Military?

You should know this is nairaland, we have people from all walks of life here.

Patiently waiting for your response Egbon.

@topic, I'm happy for the dude and I hope he delivers. He's a very fortunate chap who served in Abuja and met Godfathers who have been helping him to secure juicy positions. One of the advantages of serving in Abuja, I thank God I served in Abuja. Still keeping the contacts to today. God Bless My Godfathers.

He whom God has blessed no one can condemn.

I'm Happy For Osita. Now He Only Needs To Perform And Prove To People He Could Do It.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Law211: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Congratulations to the FRSC boss for his ministerial normination.He has got the experience in managerial capacities and we hope he will do well as the new minister of Aviation after his confirmation.He must not be in the school of Aviation Technology or be a pilot to be qualified for this ministerial position.Management ability is all that is required.I wish him well in his new assignment.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Evergreen123:

obj n abiola come to mind.
integrity indeed

those peeps are saint, when we open the files of Arthur nzeribe, Jim nwogbodo, emeka offor, chuka okadigbo, the orji brothers etc and etc's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin / Ekiti Election; Policeman Caught Sleeping While Watching Over Ballot Box. Photo / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.