Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) (5622 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
dagentility:
Hian! Spacegoat u don carry come again,abi?
this is true story, i love you lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecocoa: Take this 50 naira, buy aradite glue and glue the pieces back on.

ROFL! @ Your Signature. grin grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by MizMyColi(f): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: LOL......and she be feeling special...
LoL......you'll agree with me, there's a whole world of diff. between feeling special and knowing you're specialwink Either ways, I try to be really appreciative of those who remind me grin

@ Spacegoat whateva your reason for and despite the "minusing" I'd like you to know what a very special being I think you are!........your moniker says it all grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Phartymah112(f): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: i smell insalt in disguide !!

shes crushing on me lipsrsealed
insalt? Guy,u are on a long thing. Don't worry,i'll order guguru 4 u. Omode l'aye
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecocoa: Take this 50 naira, buy aradite glue and glue the pieces back on.
romoving from my crush list angry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt?? male guys pleas stay of this thrend angry .. female girls only..

cheesy
i don't think most of the females u crushed on are not girls for God sake......

They are ladiesangry ...... and not girls cool
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL......you'll agree with me, there's a whole world of diff. between feeling special and knowing you're specialwink Either ways, I try to be really appreciative of those who remind me grin

@ Spacegoat whateva your reason for and despite the "minusing" I'd like you to know what a very special being I think you are!........your moniker says it all grin
she think im special being shocked *brushing*

1 Like

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Phartymah112(f): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: i smell insalt in disguide !!

shes crushing on me lipsrsealed
don't worry,i'll order guguru 4 you. Omode l'aye
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by ShirelleBaby: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: here is a list or my nairaland crushes that frequent romance session, list will be updating when i find a new one. this are really beautifull ladys pleas male guys pleas stay of !! angry

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . freecocoa . cocoberry . Floxyl . MizMyColi . zeemoore . Medunah. fruityjojo . neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... dhammyg
angry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
i don't think most of the females u crushed on are not girls for God sake......

They are ladiesangry ...... and not girls cool
ladys are girls !!! angry are ladies boys ? no !!!! go back to school angry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: ladys are girls !!! angry are ladies boys ? no !!!! go back to school angry

juss pass as if i didn't see that coment cool
because u still have a long way to goangry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL......you'll agree with me, there's a whole world of diff. between feeling special and knowing you're specialwink Either ways, I try to be really appreciative of those who remind me grin

well said.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: romoving from my crush list angry
Good.
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

juss pass as if i didn't see that coment cool
because u still have a long way to goangry
are you still alive?

Was supposed to be attending your funeral some months back angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: she think im special being shocked *brushing*
smiley ofcourse you are!
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: here is a list or my nairaland crushes that frequent romance session, list will be updating when i find a new one. this are really beautifull ladys pleas male guys pleas stay of !! angry

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan
. cocoberry . Floxyl . MizMyColi . zeemoore . Medunah. fruityjojo . neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... dhammyg ... temigracie .. farano
spacegoat
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: are you still alive?

Was supposed to be attending your funeral some months back angry

do i know u........... and whose funeral are u talking aboutangry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Aniroly(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
cheesy mods abegi move to front page grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
If y'all could stop quoting the poster, 'twill be nice
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

do i know u........... and whose funeral are u talking aboutangry
sharap dia! Your funeral ofcourse! angry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by lilmax(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mz mariah? grin dreams fade sha
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Aniroly(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

i know u........... and its my funeral u talking aboutgrin (
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: sharap dia! Your funeral ofcourse! angry

cheesy
Oluwakidd
so, the tusnami carry ur profile go
na so u come resurate with this one
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Oluwakidd
so, the tusnami carry ur profile go
na so u come resurate with this one
the thing carry am go o grin

how far na?
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
lilmax: Mz mariah? grin dreams fade sha
whats it about her? Aint she crushable?

grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: smiley ofcourse you are!
love you bro. #no omo
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
claireshan: spacegoat
she called my name shocked *brushing*
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by tobiboss(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
And then it hit me, spacegoat is definitely mr cork, no wonder he doesn't use the cork's profile again

2 Likes

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
lilmax: Mz mariah? grin dreams fade sha
stay of her!!! shes mine angry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
tobiboss: And then it hit me, spacegoat is definitely mr cork, no wonder he doesn't use the cork's profile again
hes not me angry !!!!
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
zeemoore: If y'all could stop quoting the poster, 'twill be nice
Hello missy
The op needs shots of tranquil'...let'em give it to him.
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: you just broke my heart cry

Why did your hat brake na
Spacegoat, God bless your soul. You never cease to make me laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum / What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.