Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case (14372 Views)

FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File / FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File / Breaking: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by technophile(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
U surprise? well am not, cos this is not the first, and will not be the last time that a corrupt leader will be pardoned. Yet if you still their fone, you will get life jail, but they can steal our money and go scot free.

AWON OLORIBURUKU!!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
lol,

Democracy for justice.
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by 9jagist(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
what do you expect
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by AdeniyiA(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
just in case you are still confused why FFK left the APC to join the PDP, here lies the authentic motive

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Tymax(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Benefits of being a PDP bootlicker. Nansense!!! angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Didn't Tinubu also go free?
Ribadu as EFCC chief referred to Tinubu as a looter of unequaled proportions
That catapulted him to an Asiwaju
Looting pays
FFK should move back to APC and become deputy Asiwaju,the seat is vacant

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by nagoma(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jona will do anything to remain in Aso villa. He can free criminals , arrest non criminals, he can pay to impeach governors, he can pardon ex convicts , can clear criminal ministers , can sack CBN governors. There is practically no illegality he cannot do to remain in that seat. But will he be there in another 100 years?

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by 9jahubcom(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
wat a country
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by azzutee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jonathan is a joke. He is so predictable. He has only achieved high rate of unemployment and corruption. So, Fani Kayode will be given an appointment now. GEJ must go.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
BUT WHY?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by BRAV0O(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
technophile: U surprise? well am not, cos this is not the first, and will not be the last time that a corrupt leader will be pardoned. Yet if you still their fone, you will get life jail, but they can steal our money and go scot free.

AWON OLORIBURUKU!!
Ayam d 1 dat like ur post cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
apc guys was like "ah they stopped the case?"
but they are the same people shouting few months ago that ffk was innocent that fg was witchhunting him .well lets just say the fg latter realized that HE is innocent that's why they stopped the case!
kini big deal
lol

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Is this a country? So because he has decamped, his sins have been washed away. We keep sinking lower and lower, yet a poor man will ne hanged to dry. I weep for this nation.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by BRAV0O(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Uncle Jonas! Your dayzzzzz in aso villa ar numberzzzz!
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by vedd: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Every corrupt person is sheilded from prosecution under the umbrella.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Nonybb: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
[b]Femi is not an intellectual Property. His ratings are lowest amongst his peers. He came from some sort of affluence, but wasted it with bad attitude and social misconducts, coupled with his unorthodox write-ups. His Political careers are shredded in hypocrisy and Corruption, hitherto, he is facing the justice at the Court of Law; but to GEJ's soft peddle in fighting corruption, the thief was let loose to go home. Even with such questionable Character, he was deemed fit to be an essayist on the person of Sanusi, Lai Muhammad, Bianca Ojukwu, GEJ and PDP (his former adversary). Eventhought he, Sanusi, was such a charming gentleman that had suffered some atom of radicalization, and that happened during his sojourn in Sudan. But then Femi whom we all know to be an intellectual Prostitute, a mischevious Political Propagandist and a petty partison supporter of APC(ex-acolyte), shouldnt have been the Spokesperson of People's view of Nigerian Replica of Egytian Muslim Brotherhood called APC. Giving Femi the Opportunity to write on Vanguard and Nation Newspaper, an incredible Newspapers that we Nigerians have all come to Love, is an insidious augury. He is a torrential Drug addict, a wife beater and incestuous man. When i saw the headings, and immediately, I momentarily pictured and perceived Femi and his forgiven Sins and looted treasuries. Even before this news developed, I often come around his essayist but dont usually read them, because right in my mind, I knew that the content of all his write-ups are filled with plenitude of inconsistent and unconstructive criticism. Anyone can be the victim of femi. Wat usually happens to him is like a trigger. He is such a villian. His scathing remarks are rife with those that outshines him Politically. Seriously Femi needs our help. The other day he had to beg Mrs Bianca Ojukwu through her associate Families, because of the same trait of him having unguided outburst on his victims. He did it and later felt remorseful and he had before relate the former as his "intimate friend". His brain acts like telecommunication mast signals. Sometimes he lost it all (I mean his brain Signals) and embark on senseless write-up to maim and assasinate individual characters. Now Femi have succeeded again and GEJ administration have been cowed by Femi's Propaganda and evil machination. Such traction of his series of commentaries on our dailies have subsequently and sheepishly derided this administration into submission![/b]

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by jericco1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
That's Nigeria for You, Impunity at a Ginormous rate ouch!
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by anonimi: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
There are soooooooo many MUGUS on this forum and in our country at large I swear, chai.
The prosecution closed ITS case is different from they closed THE case. Therefore the case is NOT abandoned rather it is for the defence to make its own submissions including calling any witness it may have.

When the case was mentioned on Thursday, the prosecution counsel, Mr Festus Keyamo, through a letter delivered by Mr Vitalis Ahaotu, informed the court of the closure of [size=14pt]its[/size] case.

The defence counsel, Mr Wale Akoni (SAN), did not object to the letter by the Prosecution.

He, however, informed the court of his intention to file a no-case submission to the charges against his client.

Consequently, Justice Rita-Ofili Ajumogobia gave the defence 21 days within which to file their application before the court and ordered the prosecution to respond within seven days, on receipt of the process.

She adjourned the case till Oct. 28 for adoption of final written addresses.

Why are we so easily MISLED by people who feed us LIES, DISTORTIONS and PROPAGANDA
Why are we so CLUELESS angry
Any chance to redeem ourselves from our MENTAL SLAVERY

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by 1stklazz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na 2day?it have tayed.next
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by tuffgongjo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Advantage of moving with d Power @ d top.
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by crowned4: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by BRAV0O(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
anonimi: There are soooooooo many MUGUS on this forum and in our country at large I swear, chai.
The prosecution closed ITS case is different from they closed THE case. Therefore the case is NOT abandoned rather it is for the defence to make its own submissions including calling any witness it may have.

Why are we so easily MISLED by people who feed us LIES, DISTORTIONS and PROPAGANDA
na today Just take a seat pls! \---_

1 Like

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by kingthreat(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Now we know why this tribalistic nuisance decamped to his vomit. PDP
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by dustydee: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
anonimi: There are soooooooo many MUGUS on this forum and in our country at large I swear, chai.

That is my understanding of the story too.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nigeria keeps being seen as a laughing stock by other countries. Where are those people that condemned Aminu Tambuwal for saying GEJ's body language doesn't show he is fighting corruption.
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Akshow: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
He is now on pdp boat what do u expect?
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by deji68: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmnnnnn comprehension of English, na wahala...there is a difference between "closing" and "Dropping" a case...abi the op is delibrately trying to mislead us.....or naa "Tuerenchi" problem? ..anyway God dey cool grin cool

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by 3ace(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm not surprised. I had already seen it coming. Will this country survive?
Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
If this is a case of abandonment, why was the case adjudged instead of dismissed by the judge? Inasmuch I know that nothing good will ever come out from this arraignment of Shama Malinga FFK (dude will never be found guilty), but the title is misleading

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by anonimi: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
dustydee:
That is my understanding of the story too.

Exactly!
In another very public case of Oscar Pistorious, the SA Blade runner who killed his girlfriend, the state/government/prosecution closed ITS case in March:

The Prosecution vs. Oscar Pistorius: The Case So Far

In South Africa, the state abruptly rested [size=14pt]its[/size] case. As the Olympian’s defense takes over, there’s no telling where this case is going next.

From: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/27/the-prosecution-vs-oscar-pistorius-the-case-so-far.html

The defence only closed ITS own case four months later i.e. this month:

Jul 08, 2014

Oscar Pistorius defence team rests case

Final arguments to be made on Aug. 7-8 before Judge Thokozile Masipa

From: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/oscar-pistorius-defence-team-rests-case-1.2699539?cmp=rss

Has anyone heard that the wheels of justice turns slowly but SURELY

Let us stop being CLUELESS abeg so we are no longer led by our nose like cattle or sheep shocked

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by ogbronx(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
PDP be like, under the umbrella, stealing isn't corruption but if you are in another party and steal, no problem until u raise your hand to fight us. Then, u will know that stealing is corruption.
There is something in the Blackman's head that stops him from growing. If st*pidity were currency, many NLs would be wealthy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) / Emir Of Kano Commend's Ugwuanyi For Development In Enugu After Visit_042report / Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.