Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Project Fame Wild Card - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Project Fame Wild Card (480 Views)

Is MTN Project Fame On? / Download Emcee Africa Battles Here. Vote 4 Maximus As Naija Wild Card / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Fame Wild Card by aAK1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
pls a friend just told me project fame offers an online contest.pls I need someone who knows about it to explain how it realy works
Re: Project Fame Wild Card by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
All you have to do is make a video of yourself performing any song of your choice
Visit the mtn pj site, click on wild card to fill the entry form and submit your video
Invite family and friends to view and like your video, the more views and likes you get, the better your chances of being selected
Re: Project Fame Wild Card by aAK1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
God bless you.pls when do they start taking entries
Re: Project Fame Wild Card by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2014
I guess that will be after the auditions

(1) (Reply)

Music Jobs / Boogey_all Love OFFICIAL VIDEO / Konga And Itunes Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.