Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit (2495 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Please Help Kpmg Test Format / Kpmg Test: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by sabams08: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in KPMG.
Following your interest in our Information Technology Unit you have been scheduled to take an Aptitude Test detailed below:
Date- Monday, 14th July 2014
Time- 10am (Please be at the venue by 9:00am prompt).
Venue- KPMG Tower,
Bishop Aboyade Cole Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Please be advised that the aptitude test is GMAT based.
The total time allowed for the aptitude test is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Please bring the following with you:

Calculator (phones are not allowed to be used as calculators)
Copy of your CV
Originals of the following credentials:

**************Birth Certificate (Candidate must be below 30 years of age)**************

SSCE/NECO Result (with a minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English).
University Certificate or Statement of result
NYSC Discharge Certificate
A recent passport photograph
A Valid Form of Identification (Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card etc.)
Relevant Professional certifications

Please disregard this mail if you have written the KPMG test before or do not meet all the requirements noted above
Best regards,
KPMG HR
07034036313/08129114480

Contemplating whether to go or not, cause age done pass 30. For those that have taken their test before what do you think
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by pfijacobs(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kpmg dey pay o but na medicine I dey study
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Mellorix: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ sabams08 what did you apply for ? was in the Helpdesk officer/Network Support role advertised few weeks ago?
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Larrydee(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
On a Monday morning. **sigh** What kind of excuse can one cook up to be absent from one's duty post on a Monday morning?
@Mellorix, U didn't ask me but I applied for Helpdesk Officer. What info do u have to furnish us with please?
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Contemplating whether to go or not, cause age done pass 30. For those that have taken their test before what do you think

Don't go! Once uv exceeded their specified age, u won't be allowed to sit for the test.
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
sabams08: Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in KPMG.
Following your interest in our Information Technology Unit you have been scheduled to take an Aptitude Test detailed below:
Date- Monday, 14th July 2014
Time- 10am (Please be at the venue by 9:00am prompt).
Venue- KPMG Tower,
Bishop Aboyade Cole Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Please be advised that the aptitude test is GMAT based.
The total time allowed for the aptitude test is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Please bring the following with you:

Calculator (phones are not allowed to be used as calculators)
Copy of your CV
Originals of the following credentials:

**************Birth Certificate (Candidate must be below 30 years of age)**************

SSCE/NECO Result (with a minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English).
University Certificate or Statement of result
NYSC Discharge Certificate
A recent passport photograph
A Valid Form of Identification (Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card etc.)
Relevant Professional certifications

Please disregard this mail if you have written the KPMG test before or do not meet all the requirements noted above
Best regards,
KPMG HR
07034036313/08129114480

Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Mellorix: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Larrydee: On a Monday morning. **sigh** What kind of excuse can one cook up to be absent from one's duty post on a Monday morning?
@Mellorix, U didn't ask me but I applied for Helpdesk Officer. What info do u have to furnish us with please?

i applied for same role but wasnt invited - was just wondering
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by engbash: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Hi guys. Can someone pls describe how one can get to the venue from Ojota bus stop. Am new to lagos. Thanks in advance.
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by ComradeTY(m): 4:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Can one gatecrash?
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by sabams08: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Mellorix: @ sabams08 what did you apply for ? was in the Helpdesk officer/Network Support role advertised few weeks ago?

Network Support
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Mellorix: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
sabams08:

Network Support

Thanks for that ... Just wondering how many years experience u have .. (Iv got 5)
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by crudedude(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
engbash: Hi guys. Can someone pls describe how one can get to the venue from Ojota bus stop. Am new to lagos. Thanks in advance.

From Ojota Take a BRT bus heading to CMS. CMS is on the island so this journey go long small. please leave Ojota as early as 5:30 if not you might not get to KPMG
before 9.

At CMS ask for a bus going to Round about. When you get to round about then ask for the KPMG address. its within walking distance.

if you get lost, use an android phone and have enough data you might have to utilise Google maps(I know I did & it was fun grin). forgive my rusty explanation, I was new to Lagos too when I wrote the test.
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by crudedude(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
ComradeTY: Can one gatecrash?

no.
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Romeozigs: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
can some 1 gatecrash.
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by engbash: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2014
crudedude:

From Ojota Take a BRT bus heading to CMS. CMS is on the island so this journey go long small. please leave Ojota as early as 5:30 if not you might not get to KPMG
before 9.

At CMS ask for a bus going to Round about. When you get to round about then ask for the KPMG address. its within walking distance.

if you get lost, use an android phone and have enough data you might have to utilise Google maps(I know I did & it was fun grin). forgive my rusty explanation, I was new to Lagos too when I wrote the test.
thanks bro
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by engbash: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hi guys, any new update on the results or success mail. Someone told me they have sent success mail out and another is to follow as in ITS test. Pls any idea the format for dat 1 while we wait for our own mails.
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
any successful candidate?
Re: KPMG Test For Information Technology Unit by anathemiamia(f): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Erisco Foods Ltd / Which Do You Perform Better At; Aptitude Tests Or Interviews? / ICSL Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.