Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Help With Career In Teaching!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Career In Teaching!!! (486 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Career In Teaching!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please landers I wanna inquire what it takes to start a career in teaching. As a graduate of health science with significant knowledge in biology, mathematics, computer appreciation. I would like to venture into teaching for these reasons which is to impact knowledge and sharpen my teaching skills.

Should I drop my CV to private secondary schools ? please I would love anyone to put me through....
Re: Help With Career In Teaching!!! by ernie4life(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
cowleg: Please landers I wanna inquire what it takes to start a career in teaching. As a graduate of health science with significant knowledge in biology, mathematics, computer appreciation. I would like to venture into teaching for these reasons which is to impact knowledge and sharpen my teaching skills.

Should I drop my CV to private secondary schools ? please I would love anyone to put me through....

My dear knowing a thing and teaching that into another person are two different things, to teach you need to understand teaching ethics, teaching is fun when you understand the rules, I admire your spirit to venture into this,
Re: Help With Career In Teaching!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:
My dear knowing a thing and teaching that into another person are two different things, to teach you need to understand teaching ethics, teaching is fun when you understand the rules, I admire your spirit to venture into this,

I have the urge to teach, but what are ethics of teaching?
Re: Help With Career In Teaching!!! by ernie4life(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
cowleg:

I have the urge to teach, but what are ethics of teaching?
I can't tell u all but the first about teaching is that each individual is unique so u need to understand wat works for each, by the way have u had any training patterning to teaching?
Re: Help With Career In Teaching!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
ernie4life:
I can't tell u all but the first about teaching is that each individual is unique so u need to understand wat works for each, by the way have u had any training patterning to teaching?
I have no training in teaching. I have a degree in biomedical science, while as a student i engage actively as a facilitator in group study, i also taught juniour colleagues in my department. I understand there is disparity in teaching between secondary students and undergraduates.
Re: Help With Career In Teaching!!! by ernie4life(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
cowleg: I have no training in teaching. I have a degree in biomedical science, while as a student i engage actively as a facilitator in group study, i also taught juniour colleagues in my department. I understand there is disparity in teaching between secondary students and undergraduates.
being a facilitator is an edge that could improve your teaching skills, now teaching secondary school students is on another level, you have to understand that your level of understanding is quite higher than there's, so u may need to say things over and over again before the understand that's one you also need to understand teaching aids and how to use them properly because the make learning more fun, easier and less complex. You also need to understand that most of them are adolescents and there behaviours could be hard to handle. I can keep naming them till the whole page is filled but hey this is Nigeria where nobody cares to do things the right way that's why Notin ever works in Nigeria but all the same I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Exist In An Ultra Modern Cleaning Services Company / Mechanical Engineer Needed / Job Vacancy!!! Marketing Canvassers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.