Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! (4485 Views)

Share Your Ghost Stories Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
mencade5: that is tantamount to friendzone. Check my siggy.

I dey room now, come meet me. tongue
God neva ansa am tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Lorlaahlozz: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: kai jo
Kai kini....*harlos said he is a V....shebi it's a lie*
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
mencade5: dont interprete wetin? No try me ooo.
beta wake up tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Lorlaahlozz: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
daveP: guy u neva see say she don get belle! Hmm they go call your name now!
U dey slack jhur...she don drink lime
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Kai kini....*harlos said he is a V....shebi it's a lie*
Lie pass lie sha...sum ppl can lie 4 africa
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by daveP(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: U dey slack jhur...she don drink lime
fephew!! Peace!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by mencade5(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Can't find ur name on her tongue
did ur boyfriend tag is name on ur bweast? tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by mencade5(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: beta wake up tongue
#taps her bom bom# u belongs to me esssssther8)
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by mencade5(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: God neva ansa am tongue
wetin concern God for nack wey we want nack? tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Lorlaahlozz: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
mencade5: did ur boyfriend tag is name on ur bweast? tongue
And also on my forehead tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Therock5555(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
See if una no wan share una love stories, don't derail my thread, gerrit into ur skulls angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Blockus: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Teacher: Class, who can tell me Newtons First Law of motion.

The class fell deathly silent. The only hands that were flailing in the air like victims of a wrecked ship trying to catch the attention of a plane flying overhead were those of the usual suspects, the smart kids, Bee and co. You know them, they always seat in front, never get into trouble, zero truancy record, first in every test and loved by all the teachers. I hated them so much, always making the rest of us look bad. angry

I on the other hand was a perpetual back-benchers club member and though I wasn't a dumb student, I couldn't be bothered to make any effort to learn or listen in class, plus being a 'hard man' was cool then and Hard men were not bookworms. So as usual, I was not paying any attention in this Physics either.

Teacher: Blockus, stand up.

I was stunned to hear my name as all the heads turned in my direction. I clammed up, palms got sweaty, knees trembling under my weight as I lifted myself upright. All those eyes starring at me, some looked like they were enjoying seeing me in the spotlight. I felt naked. But in all of the probably over 100 eyes looking at me, only one pair bothered me.

Blockus: Erm, What was the question again?

The class broke out laughing. Even my fellow back benchers and 'hard men' enjoyed a good laugh at my misfortune, disloyal Mutherforkers. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see her looking at me. But unlike the rest of the faces looking at me in amusement, hers was more compassionate. Like she was bothered about me. Like she shared in my embarrassment. I cant believe this, I am about to make a mockery of myself in front of the whole class and more importantly, in front of the one girl I loved the most.

Teacher: What's Newtons first Law of motion?

I could see him stroking his cane in his hands like he was warming it up in preparation for what was to come next. I don die today I thought to my self. Think! Think!! Think!!! I was beating myself up inside, trying hard to remember. Pfft! I give up, I am definitely going down. Well, I guess it's time to get into game mode, Hard Man mode activated. cool

Blockus: Erm, Who is Newton sir?

The class broke down in thunderous laughter, everyone was cracking up hard. Still conscious of her, I could see her smiling, but she didn't quite seem to find my being a nuisance in class too funny. "Come here Now" the Teacher ordered, I started to make my way to the front of the class, 'bouncing' like a hard man and mentally psyching myself up for the asswhooping I was about to receive in front of the whole class and most especially in front of Anne, the most beautiful girl in the world at that time.

Anne was a Science student in my SSS1 class, she was light skinned, just a little under 5ft, had well set hips and the biggest jugs on my class. She was quite intelligent and had the most beautiful cursive handwriting i had ever seen and most importantly, she liked me just as much as I did her. I on the other hand was a wannabe bad boy, hung with the 'hardest men', was always disrupting classes, always top five on the noise makers list and very lazy with my education. However, I was the ladies man as well and all the 'it' girls were my friends. I started talking to her passively through her friends and tried hard to mask my feelings towards her. She would always take my notes and copy in all the lecture notes for me and even bring her assignment to me in the morning for me to copy off of as she knew I never did my school home works. grin she however always tried to push me to focus more on my studies as often as she could but I never heeded her advice. This our Mickey mouse relationship went on all through SSS1 until we entered the next class which I somehow again narrowly passed into until one day, after she had copied my notes once again and handed them to me, she slipped a neatly folded single sheet of paper into my hands and hurried walked away at an unusual pace blushing as she did, the would be my first Love letter ever. I tucked it into my pocket and my heart rate never went down for the entire duration of that days school and as soon as the bell rang for end of school, I was first out of class, heading for a secluded spot inside the school to open up that letter. grin

So we began exchanging these sort of letters often and every time she wrote me, I had an e-rection reading her letters. Soon enough, we started hanging out more openly and at some point, we were officially recognized as a couple in school as we walked to the bustop together after classes and hung out during ouch and inbetween classes. We would hug, I would sling my arms around her neck when we walked but we had never kissed or been intimate in the deeper sense of the word. Though I had a tough guy facade that I struggled to keep up, I was probably even more shy than she was being raised in a house full of girls and no male figure to look up to made me even more of Biitch and darn too naive in front of the opposite sex.

Our relationship again continued like that into SSS 3 until one day during one of the extra-mural classes in preparation for or SSCE.

To be continued... grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by kingphilip(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: When e become mencade5 againg..shebi na harlos and tmx21 bfr naa..
Ha matter tire me
Just few minutes ago she said nobody Wen I wqs passing by
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by kingphilip(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
mencade5: did ur boyfriend tag is name on ur bweast? tongue
Sure I did
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
kingphilip:
Ha matter tire me
Just few minutes ago she said nobody Wen I wqs passing by
Amebo
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by mencade5(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
kingphilip:
Sure I did
for ur mind
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by kingphilip(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Amebo
Share ur own Tory jawe
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by kingphilip(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
mencade5: for ur mind
No o Na for reality
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by femakins: 5:38am On Jul 11, 2014
I actually met my 1st love afta i finished my Seccondary school, she & her 2 sisters rented an apartment besyd our house so i perceived dat het 2 elda sisters dey do parole well well & my friends also encouraged me to go for her so i did. i ll follow her to d junction wen she is going to school just to get a Taxi. I used to invite her to our house weneva she is alone @ home & i Am also alone since i av nowhere to go den we will kiss, Romance & i will play wif her 2 oranges for hours bt i was too scared to bleep her. Until 1 day i saw her crying in deir house & i asked her wot is d matter bt she didn't tell me bt wen i investigated, i discovered dat she was sent on an errand to her sister's boyfriends place & she met d junior broda @ home & dat 1 raped her. i was so sad dat i nearly challenged d guy bt i kept my calmness, my friend were making jest of me dat i be mumu. Till now i still dey regret nt bleeping her wen i had d chances. Wen i gained admission into d University, dere is dis girl very close to my house studying Biz Admin while i was studying Accounting & i noticed her around me dat she loved me, so i asked her out she didn't say yes bt she will allow me to touch any part of her & anytym i asked her to reply she ll tell me dat wot else do i nid, can't u see d responce urself. i come borrow myself brain. D 1st tym i go bleep her it was very interesting as i av neva bleeped in my lyf b4 so afta i bleeped her without protection, i took my bath & ran to d church for fellowship. So dere was a day she came to my house & we started bleeping, i bleeped d hellout of her sotay i exhausted a pack of condom of 4 & she was lyk Oliver Twist dat i shuld continue even without condom, I bleeped her 6 rounds & afta d hot excapede, i was very weak & i come realised dat i had no milk again & i was sumow broke as i was due to go home to collect some pocket money. Na so i run go a friend's place to get milk bt unfortunately, na im girlfriend i meet for house bt i no fit tell her wetin pursue me come dem syd na so i waka go my house go wak Garri instead of milk. I continue bleeping d girl until i met d lady dat i got married to now wen we were in 300level. Dis my old girlfriend fought me dat she still dey enjoy my kini & i come drop Am. Now i Am happily married wif a boy bt we still dey communicate very well till date & she go call me 'my run away Boyfriend,. Although she is nt married yet bt i pray dat she will get a gud man as husband.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by harlos: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Lie pass lie sha...sum ppl can lie 4 africa
undecidedundecided Where is the lie
?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2014
harlos:
undecidedundecided Where is the lie
?
wit u na tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by harlos: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wit u na tongue
Good morning jare, aburo onirotongue

se u slept well, no lie again o. You dream about me cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by cinderellla(f): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2014
My First love..

We were childhod neighbbours and he was even my teacher in our children church back then.

They left the estate back then and reconnected via bbm.

We were weird but I loved him shaaaaaa...

Our quarrells were explosive most times but there was love..

He understood my weird views of life and accepted me and my views.

I'm so much bigger than him...(He is very slim, infact tiny)... tongue

He can lie shaaaa...but I'm a better liar.

He is a good person...(He is a mummy's pet also)

We seperated due to genotype incompatibility...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by lanicky(f): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Lanicky and others must hear this

*whispers* abeg waiten happen wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Falling in love for the first time was one experience I can't seem to forget in a hurry, we met as childhood friends attending desame church, same children choir.

Our Parents and Children-Teachers just noticed we loved sitting together, and it kept getting deeper as we were growing up, she was the one I wrote my first love letter pouring down all my heart and soul for, the girl that gave me my first gift(a silver wrist watch), but I wasn't just bold enough to look her in face I tell her I love her.

Through the help of friends who kept ringing it in my head to do the needful, I finally asked her out when I had already had my first sex with some other girl who was madly in love with me, but my heart and soul was still for my first love, when I did ask her out it took her two years and six months to tell me 'Yes', cos she was scared and was hearing stories about me from friends, I was already 20 in the university then.

I remember taking her out to a get-together party myself and my secondary school class of 2004 held every year after graduation and till date I couldn't believe what love made me do, one thing led to another, another guy slapped her when she left our table to get something, cos he kept bugging her and they exchanged infuriating words, the noise drew our attention cos I was upstairs with my guys who came with their babes too and when we peeped looking down, I didn't even know it was her on the ground not until I took a better look, what went down between myself and the Slapper afterwards is a story for another day cos I stabbed sense into his skull with broken bottles, I never knew I could act like that, I can remember me rushing down to the scene were she sat on the floor crying holding her cheek with guys and girls gathered around her, when I found my way to where she was, the only thing that came out of my mouth was,

"Baaaaby, what happened?"

And her response was,

"He slapped me" pointing towards the guy that slapped her, I didn't even wait to ask the guy why he did, I just ran out and the next thing was grabbing two bottles of star and smashing them and the rest that happened still amazes me till date, I love that babe die even till date if I see her I ll melt, we didn't break up but I ve fucckked up on my side too many times to stand her, cos I find myself not being able to answer all her questions.

Base on the rough way I lived my life, I had to let her go, cos I got into the Uni before her, but she graduated before me, served, and left for her Masters abroad, while I was busy hopping from school to school, person don fuccck up for this life sha, but we thank God for where he has brought me today.

Even when I shied away from the relationship, she loved me soomuch that she gets to call the next guy my name sometimes, it was a big P to them, but one night, I was surprised when the guy called me at night that he wanted to be friends with me, that he understands, telling me he got my number from her phone and wanting to know why we went our separate ways, I couldn't really explain but we talked for long and became friends, I told him at the end of our conversation never to hurt her and he should make sure he takes good care of her, mennn enough don happen, but that was my first genuine love.

When we dated I sent her text messages every single day for complete one year in a certain year without missing a day, it has never happened with me and another girl till date, and I don't think I can do that again, the feeling was so pure that I didn't need to think of what to write, whenever I pick my phone the inspiration comes natural to the extent she got a book she was writing them(she said she still has them till date), when she told me, I got a book too copying down all my texts to her.

We met in Church(was in Lagos as at that period), years back a week before she was to leave the country. After the church service, she pinned me down, engaging me in conversations, one thing led to the other she pleaded we spent time somewhere that day alone, that she wanted to spend a golden and memorable moment before she leaves Naija, and I was dead broke then, I agreed, and she told me where we would meet after going home to freshen up and then change clothes, she even saw me off while we trekked long distance holding hands.

When I got home, I sat down to think about my life and all my fukkk ups, and me being dead broke was hell and didn't help matters, I hadn't a dine on me to pay my bike fair to the said meeting point, but even if I did, I was imagining her paying for the room we would chill, then pay for the bottle of wine she said we would share and some other petty stuffs, as if that was not enough , what about my way back, relying on her for my tfair too?, though it was nothing to her but I couldn't face the shame, my ego was more important than spending the golden moment she craved for with me, so I ended up switching my phone off.

She was pissed when she later got to me at night that day, but wetin man go do, only if she knew where I was coming from, even when she left the country I was the first person according to her she called, I felt sooo honoured, we are apart now but still very close friends, she's in a relationship with some other guy and I respect that, I avoid being with her alone cos things would surely go down between us.

My first love, wherever you re, your love is crested in my heart for life. We still talk till date but haven't seen since the last time we saw in church before she travelled for her masters, lemme keep her real name to myself.

Love sweet die back then oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Shawdey(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
papindinho: The deep cut is a reason I'm still single. She stole my heart away without returning it.....heart-robber buruku.....

Eyah, papilo mi owon

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by papindinho(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Shawdey:
Eyah, papilo mi owon
I'm waiting for you o..

wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Shawdey(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lol
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by sconp: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
chai o. Moneysoldier you don kill person o.
*singing*
am in love o, am in love,with every of your things o.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
sconp: chai o. Moneysoldier you don kill person o.
*singing*
am in love o, am in love,with every of your things o.

You no go understand, shey u don forget?

'Something wey dey sweet'
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by fattbabakay(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
L0L...fvck love,all I tink about is MONEY grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! by vhickky(f): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
my first love is my present bf, though i dated some guys before him it was more of phone parol.....we met at d university in my 400l, as in i take that guy wash ehn.....i remember him crying cos i told him i wouldn't date him, nd i went to my room to gist my roommates and we laughed about it.....he asked me out for a year nd half, nd i didn't act like i cared.....little did i know he would be the most important thing in my life.....we started dating when i got completely sure he was sincere, and i never regretted it.....i love him a lot, he makes me happy,but love comes with pain.......love is not complete without pain.....as easy as it is for him to make me happy is how easy to make me cry.....
but still i can't imagine life without him, sometimes i wonder how i survived in the past without him....
i prefer to him to any rich guy or man in this world who ever said money can buy love is a liar,he doesn't cheat nd is willing to wait till marriage i know some peeps won't bliv this but its possible.. ..though i get jealous nd extremely over protective at times .
love is really beautiful......but it can also be painful.....for people out there who believes there is no love, trust me u haven't met the one, when u do u will know its real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sexless Relationship / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.