Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) (59593 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by freshness2020: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Most of em here were just
Messing up themselves
Not minding who was interested
In them!
What they were thinking was that beauty last forever, not knowing it fades away like morning dew.
Some of them are core feminist, they don't want to be toss around by one less celebrated man out there.
they have been caught by the rot in the entertainment industry, its a pity shaaa!
There are men out there who are ready to take them to the alter only if they can humble themselves!

5 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: you back?
Yes.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: Yes.
ok ma!
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: ok ma!
smiley
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Faun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yvonne Jegede, THOSE BOOBZ! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by niggadee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bleach Burns fishy smell pussies.

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Im shocked two people are on this list-angela phillips en bimbo.
Angela cos i tot her long silence wouldave produce a ready man,coupled with d fact that she's into the ministry.
Bimbo cos i cant believe this beautiful actress would never have a ring by now.
I totally agree with freshness2020.
Franca loves acting occultic movies(heavens must shake,etc),there's no man that wont run from the way she bulges those eyes on screen.genny continue to dey dream eh! I give u 2yrs and you wont be relevant in nollywood again.by the time jegede clocks pause,she'l know 'boobs' isnt the answer,its jst a 'waving flag' (when she gets older,i hope she'l be stronger,they call her yvonne,but its a waving flag)that all! Dreaming actresses.

3 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by almightygod: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2014

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Eleganza33(f): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wat shal it profit a wuman to snub al men nd marry @40?

3 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
daveP: Im shocked two people are on this list-angela phillips en bimbo.
Angela cos i tot her long silence wouldave produce a ready man,coupled with d fact that she's into the ministry.
Bimbo cos i cant believe this beautiful actress would never have a ring by now.
I totally with freshness2020.
Franca loves acting occultic movies(heavens must shake,etc),there's no man that wont run from the way she bulges those eyes on screen.genny continue to dey dream eh! I give u 2yrs and you wont be relevant in nollywood again.by the time jegede clocks pause,she'l know 'boobs' isnt the answer,its jst a waving flag,that all!

lol

dave, don't bother about Bimbo, maybe she isn't even bothered about marriage sef.

not every body wants to marry o and submit to a man

7 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
I pray for them to marry.

as for those wey no one marry, they better go get belle and born pikin wey go look after them at old age

as for queen Genevieve, not bothered about her as she already has somebody that will look after her at old age.

wink

3 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol

dave, don't bother about Bimbo, maybe she isn't even bothered about marriage sef.

not every body wants to marry o and submit to a man
what is annoying is the way she analyses marriages,etc on that ait aired program-amazon.im like go and marry lady.emeka ike enjoy small sha(always acting love films as a pair)these guys don marry all of them!
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
lalasticlala: I pray for them to marry.

as for those wey no one marry, they better go get belle and born pikin wey go look after them at old age

as for queen Genevieve, not bothered about her as she already has somebody that will look after her at old age.

wink
grin grin what does it profit her to be called julia roberts and yet dont have a home! I guess omotola is wiser amongst them both.genny continue to do ay skit,julius agwu skits,bovi skits,basketmouth skits(all married men) even tiwa came from beyond to overtake you.hehehe! I pity you

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
daveP: grin grin what does it profit her to be called julia roberts and yet dont have a home! I guess omotola is wiser amongst them both.genny continue to do ay skit,julius agwu skits,bovi skits,basketmouth skits(all married men) even tiwa came from beyond to overtake you.hehehe! I pity you

I think had it been that Omotola didn't marry captain at that young age of 18 when her movie career was just evolving, maybe by now she wouldn't have married o.

so it was better for her as she took a wise decision then.

6 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by nikkypearl(f): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
frankben: you pretty sha grin
shocked shocked I no know b4 o!
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
nikkypearl:
shocked shocked I no know b4 o!
am i the first person to say this to you shocked
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
lalasticlala:

I think had it been that Omotola didn't marry captain at that young age of 18 when her movie career was just evolving, maybe by now she wouldn't have married o.

so it was better for her as she took a wise decision then.
wait see d ladies viewing....shocked
yeah 18yrs! And true about that too.if twere all about b**bs,cossy will be d 1st at d altar.jegede,halima,beware the chime of the clock.even nike oshinowo that swore never to marry actually did.
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by sexyjessy(f): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
undecided wat laguage r dese catholics speakin ....i dnt get

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Arosa(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
They are all waiting to marry the first Nigerian to step on the Moon. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
lalasticlala: guys which of them would u take to Mama?

sisters, which of them would u recommend for a brother?
I love Tonto Dikeh kiss
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Prowizy2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
lalasticlala: guys which of them would u take to Mama?

sisters, which of them would u recommend for a brother?

Yvonne Jegede. . If she's ready to pay the Groom Price cool

2 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Kentura(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Would like Phyno to marry Genevieve.... Nzeribe, marry a wheel barrow pusher... Angela Philips, keep waiting... Tonto, keep bleaching and wait for a child

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by tellwisdom: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Hahaha see express njama...OWU DEY BLOW HER sad

4 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2014
See them......old cargos! Especially that LOOSE girl called genevieve nnaji! grin grin jeez! Even with all her supposed 'beauty' and 'classiness', she still can't find a man! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by DocAdray(f): 1:56am On Jul 11, 2014
LOL,
Some of their reasons/responses are simply funny...

Sha, I pray their Mr. Right comes soonest.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by simdam500(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2014
God save you that you put their pix join... I for take u.... cheesy
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by tyson99(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2014
sexyjessy: undecided wat laguage r dese catholics speakin ....i dnt get
That's Latin....kindly ff back dear
Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by maxism2: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2014
from this list, its only Yvonne jegede that I would wanna marry.

I would recommend franca brown for my uncle whose wife has passed on

3 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2014
if somebody likecFranca Brown is still optimistic of getting married someday, then its an encouragement to us that God can still do miracles and as such we shouldn't give up on our expectations.
God will do it for her in Jesus Name. if u blv this like this or type amen

7 Likes

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by JEITO: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Whatever happened to Miss INDEPENDENT. This is sha a lesson for all our sisters on NL that adore these ladies( they are not as independent as you thought after all).

In other news, my company: EVERY WOMAN's DREAM MAN, is recruiting suitable gentlemen.
Qualification: (1) you must be a guy (2) you must be somebody's dream man.
Interested applicants, should apply in person @ this thread. Who needs a sugar mummy when you can have a desperate A-list celeb for keeps

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by tandj: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2014
I sincerely pray they get hitched very soon.
In this part of the world, u r nothing as a woman without that ring. Even as second wife.
Respect is accorded more to divorced ladies than singles.
Wish them and all searching ladies well.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) by ITbomb(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Married women should beware of Nkiru

No wonder Okorocha's wife was so restless

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.