Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? (10385 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by yhermmie(f): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
How do u feel when u are walking alone on the street and u passed a group of guyz staring at you?.
My style of walking changes and i try to take my steps gently in order not to slip/fall down. Because i don't wan't to be embarrassed.....
Share ur experience,ladies in d house

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by ggrin(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Always in ma bugattitongue

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
It depends on d kinds of guys. If they r agberos, I will simply put on my earpiece. I will just walk past like there is no one in d world as I listen to my fav song. If they r cute guys, I will adjust properly and slowly catwalk my thing jare wink cheesy

7 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Missjargo: It depends on d kinds of guys. If they r agberos, I will simply put on my earpiece. I will just walk past like there is no one in d world as I listen to my fav song. If they r cute guys, I will adjust properly and slowly catwalk my thing jare wink cheesy
I don't get caught by a girl's work when she passes by... Even if she shakes her a$$ like a pendulum bob. the only thing that matters is her bosom and her backside(if it's big)

7 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
frankben: I don't get caught by a girl's work when she passes by... Even if she shakes her a$$ like a pendulum bob. the only thing that matters is her bosom and her backside(if it's big)
grin grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by MizMyColi(f): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
yhermmie: How do u feel when u are walking alone on the street and u passed a group of guyz staring at you?.
My style of walking changes and i try to take my steps gently in order not to slip/fall down. Because i don't wan't to be embarrassed.....
Share ur experience,ladies in d house
cheesy cheesy I would have gone with my "if ah tok mah own" cliche, but for some reason, I kinda like the OP.

Well, OP, my reaction isn't different from yours, only in my case, I look more confident than ever. My facial muscles become constricted (I'm learning to loosen em up).

There are extreme cases though, I'm talking about that moment when you sight fresh dude(s) and it feels like, "He or one of them's got to be interested in me" wink grin.....matters are compounded when it's pretty obvious, they've got their eyes and mind on you! shocked .....well, undecided in that case, my phone starts ringing (you know what I mean) so, I stop in my tracks, gathering momentum looking for my ringing phone, and well, the rest is history cool

7 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by DocAdray(f): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2014
*smiling*
Hmmmm...
Once had an unforgettable experience because of this.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by jogs: 1:57am On Jul 11, 2014
DocAdray: *smiling*
Hmmmm...
Once had an unforgettable experience because of this.

Care to share ?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by guente02(m): 2:07am On Jul 11, 2014
I'll head my eyes straight to the bosoms and if its below spec I'll give her a second chance by peeking at the rear if its negative....No see my fault if i give a resounding hiss.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tmeey(f): 2:29am On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin na walk of life be dat na.
I smile and act like I dont know the're there. May the boldest one take the dare wink tongue
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Any lady dat passes infront of my house should expect a 'hi' especially wen there are guys outside but if u don't reply expect an insult grin

5 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
if na me, i ll adjust or change how i walk, check my face using my fone screen as mirror, quickly moisten my lips if its kinda dry, hold my head high and waka like miss world ......d most annoying thing is dat,my heart usually skips a beat weneva i c cute guyz...

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Dygeasy(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: if na me, i ll adjust or change how i walk, check my face using my fone screen as mirror, quickly moisten my lips if its kinda dry, hold my head high and waka like miss world ......d most annoying thing is dat,my heart usually skips a beat weneva i c cute guyz...
You'll do all these in front of 5 to 10 guys chilling in their hood? undecided

6 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Dygeasy: You'll do all these in front of 5 to 10 guys chilling in their hood? undecided
yeah,sure....n if my heart thuds faster dan usual....i start pressing my fone....n waka pass

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2014
I'll just smile and walk past...tho my walking steps will change..not to one sexy walk oo...buh because my legs are shy...I'll walk faster than normal
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: yeah,sure....n if my heart thuds faster dan usual....i start pressing my fone....n waka pass
And she'll be here forming catwoman grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
And she'll be here forming catwoman grin
haba...how do u want me to act or behave wen 5-10 cute guys r staring at me....its just like u r walking in d lions den ni.....buh i go still put akor no mata wat
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: haba...how do u want me to act or behave wen 5-10 cute guys r staring at me....its just like u r walking in d lions den ni.....buh i go still put akor no mata wat
Lol @Lion's den grin I think say u strong ni.

Besides, all they can do is whistle (if they think you're fine) or laugh if you walk funny. grin

Checks her profile picture...............hmmm interesting cool
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Lol @Lion's den grin I think say u strong ni.

Besides, all they can do is whistle (if they think you're fine) or laugh if you walk funny. grin

Checks her profile picture...............hmmm interesting cool
lolz...u r not serious oo
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: lolz...u r not serious oo
Hmm dimples, eyes, smile, hmmm wink
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Hmm dimples, eyes, smile, hmmm wink
....hmmmm
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Reminds me of one evening, I was going to church and the road was blocked. Omo na bad traffic that day o that was how I noticed some guys staring at me from their car. I tried to comport myself but could not and that was how I fell down o grin people were like ahhh, sorry sorry. Mtchww, it was not funny at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmmm
Follow me back joor
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Reminds me of one evening, I was going to church and the road was blocked. Omo na bad traffic that day o that was how I noticed some guys staring at me from their car. I tried to comport myself but could not and that was how I fell down o grin people were like ahhh, sorry sorry. Mtchww, it was not funny at all. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Follow me back joor
if i dont nko
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: if i dont nko
Lol. It's fine.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Missmossy(f): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy:
Eyaaaah sorry oooo . You would've just place your phone on your ear and form call . It always work for me.
Hehehe i don learn new style cool
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy cheesy
It was not funny o. I fell fully to the ground. embarassed
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach / Insecurity Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.