Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? (10387 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: It was not funny o. I fell fully to the ground. embarassed
Were you on high heels? cheesy
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy:
Eyaaaah sorry oooo . You would've just place your phone on your ear and form call . It always work for me.
Lol. That's what I do now sha but I avoid such root most times.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Were you on high heels? cheesy
No, I was going for evening mass and it was on a weekday. The guys were just staring and I tripped and fell. Fine geh like me. Mtchewembarassed
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: No, I was going for evening mass and it was on a weekday. The guys were just staring and I tripped and fell. Fine geh like me. Mtchewembarassed
Lmao. Eeya. So babes can still fall without heels? cheesy they must have been staring pretty hard.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Lmao. Eeya. So babes can still fall without heels? cheesy they must have been staring pretty hard.
They were staring so hard that I became confused and the guys fine die grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. It's fine.
okai oo..lemme follow u so dat pple will nt say my akor is too much
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: okai oo..lemme follow u so dat pple will nt say my akor is too much
Hard to get never do you ladies. Una don start hard to follow abi? grin Okay. Continue. grin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Hard to get never do you ladies. Una don start hard to follow abi? grin Okay. Continue. grin
na like so life don be now
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by kingphilip(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Hard to follow on nl... Na wow to dem o
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Missmossy(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy: Hmmmm my dear na d style I de use now ooo. While forming the call I will just be looking at my wristwatch as if I am checking time.
As per sharp girl,i like your way!
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: na like so life don be now
Diariz is God... In everything we are doing...
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tymax(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2014
kingphilip:
Hard to follow on nl... Na wow to dem o
I tire, My brother, na only woman fit understand woman matter. grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oahray: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Reminds me of one evening, I was going to church and the road was blocked. Omo na bad traffic that day o that was how I noticed some guys staring at me from their car. I tried to comport myself but could not and that was how I fell down o grin people were like ahhh, sorry sorry. Mtchww, it was not funny at all. grin
lol. Those days when I was still a total gentleman, I'd look away like I didn't see, or say sorry with the most sympathetic face ever.

Now I make sure I grin first, if the fallen is a girl bent on impressing with her steps.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by psychologist(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Tmeey: grin grin na walk of life be dat na.
I smile and act like I dont know the're there. May the boldest one take the dare wink tongue
saved..........

#ya 1st post on nl
Welcum smiley

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by mecussey(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2014
So girls dey shy like this...why dem come dey wear skimpy things wey dey cause accident for road. If you no too sabi drive go Owerri, you must jam somebody.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Oahray: lol. Those days when I was still a total gentleman, I'd look away like I didn't see, or say sorry with the most sympathetic face ever.

Now I make sure I grin first, if the fallen is a girl bent on impressing with her steps.
Lol.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: if na me, i ll adjust or change how i walk, check my face using my fone screen as mirror, quickly moisten my lips if its kinda dry, hold my head high and waka like miss world ......d most annoying thing is dat,my heart usually skips a beat weneva i c cute guyz...
lol. It might stop beating entirely if you see me be that grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by MabraO: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Ehn ehn
So u ladies knows this and u always quick to answer a who approaches u with "I dnt talk to strangers" na wa oh
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by nikkypearl(f): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Missjargo: It depends on d kinds of guys. If they r agberos, I will simply put on my earpiece. I will just walk past like there is no one in d world as I listen to my fav song. If they r cute guys, I will adjust properly and slowly catwalk my thing jare wink cheesy
Seconded!
But d other way round..if they are ugly ,I will adjust properly and slowly flaunt my tinz!coz I don't do cute guys! grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy: Nne how I for do naaa? And you know this o[sup][/sup]ur mind can trick us sometimes especially when the guys [sub][/sub][s][/s]will be gisting and laughing, for your mind you will think they were laughing at you.
cheesy cheesy grin

Before nko, they are laughing at you na tongue
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Missmossy(f): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy: Nne how I for do naaa? And you know this our mind can trick us sometimes especially when the guys will be gisting and laughing, for your mind you will think they were laughing at you.
Lollz....you right.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy:
Whalahi the thing dey pain. I do go straight to the mirror to check myself out hoping my trouser no tear anywhere for nyash.
Lol.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Medunah: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
i jz put on a straight face and walk pass them like dey dnt even exist to avoid embarassment
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Reminds me of one evening, I was going to church and the road was blocked. Omo na bad traffic that day o that was how I noticed some guys staring at me from their car. I tried to comport myself but could not and that was how I fell down o grin people were like ahhh, sorry sorry. Mtchww, it was not funny at all. grin

lwkmd!

Reminds me of a girl that tripped down the stairs back in secondary school just because my friends and i had our eyes on her.

We use to do it for fun back then. We'll just position ourselves, stop our conversation and keep staring hard at the girl until she messes up grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
nikkypearl:
Seconded!
But d other way round..if they are ugly ,I will adjust properly and slowly flaunt my tinz!coz I don't do cute guys! grin
Like seriously, u don't do cute guys? Weird but nice though
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

lwkmd!

Reminds me of a girl that tripped down the stairs back in secondary school just because my friends and i had our eyes on her.

We use to do it for fun back then. We'll just position ourselves, stop our conversation and keep staring hard at the girl until she messes up grin
wicked boys. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Medunah: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy:
Then you will hear something like. ......"This fine girl you no de greet person abi? See her k-leg or see her small nyash" lol.
As in ehn, guys can be meeaaan, but me i usually lock up ooo
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Medunah: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
softsparkyy: lol
And when you lock up all your vains go de show for your face,you go de curse them for your mind abi?
lolz, In my mind, i jz hiss nd be like jobless boys, their mates are doin better tinz nd dey are here using deir eyes to bully me. Dose guys can be really annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.