Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? (10388 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: Do that your catwalk around me one day & see if I won't...lipsrsealed
Fall deeply for me? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by ideology(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2014
MzMariah: Really? please tell me about it. grin
my good friend, how u de? what do you wanna hear, in my case i almost walked majestically into gutter because i decided to look into the sky
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Missjargo:
Fall deeply for me? wink cheesy
Lmao! You wish abi? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2014
JoeCutie: You won't survive a day in my area! undecided
en en....
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
temigracie:
en en....
-__-
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by yhermmie(f): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
ideology:
my good friend, how u de? what do you wanna hear, in my case i almost walked majestically into gutter because i decided to look into the sky

so funny
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
yhermmie: How do u feel when u are walking alone on the street and u passed a group of guyz staring at you?.
My style of walking changes and i try to take my steps gently in order not to slip/fall down. Because i don't wan't to be embarrassed.....
Share ur experience,ladies in d house
lol that was when i was 16yrs now i dnt even care.i keep on walking
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by ideology(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
yhermmie:

so funny
Lol, its not funny, you won't understand,
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by teevibez(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
DO A TYT SONG/TRACK IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO
ABUJA @ AFFORDABLE RATES. Call:
07030486879,08059095485... Home Of Excellent
Music..
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by ninovandross(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: I don't get caught by a girl's work when she passes by... Even if she shakes her a$$ like a pendulum bob. the only thing that matters is her bosom and her backside(if it's big)
u just spoke my mind bruv
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tmeey(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
lmaoo! ahh, that one na million dollar question grin
JoeCutie: Ok, that's good. If I stop you, make sure you stop & give me your whole attention. And sorry I said you got a flat yansh. You don't! Or do you? tongue grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tmeey: lmaoo! ahh, that one na million dollar question grin

Lol, political/diplomatic response. How are you doing sugar?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
As for me am always confident nd am not d shy type. I also believe in my beauty nd wonderful shape so I walk majestically like a Royal princess nd I catwalk more dan I was doin b4 I saw dem. Chikena. Nb- if dey r very cute throw dem my killer smile
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tmeey: lmaoo! ahh, that one na million dollar question grin
Oya answer!
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2014
temigracie: if na me, i ll adjust or change how i walk, check my face using my fone screen as mirror, quickly moisten my lips if its kinda dry, hold my head high and waka like miss world ......d most annoying thing is dat,my heart usually skips a beat weneva i c cute guyz...
couldn't stop smiling... I was tempted to check ur pix... Cute though
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Vicotex(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2014
temigracie: yeah,sure....n if my heart thuds faster dan usual....i start pressing my fone....n waka pass
lol, na only u waka cum?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2014
From my observations, average responsible and cute ladies feel shy and uncomfortable wen guys ar staring but on the other hand, aside those dat grew up wit guys surrounding dem who seem not to be shy or ashamed of guys dat much.. As a matter of fact, I dnt expect those claimin to be very comfortable and even caltwalk to be shy or ashamed cos guys ar staring wen dey av slept wit thousands of men and u xpct dem 2 feel shy or ashamed while walkin in the midst of guys?...Some ladies ar synonymous to slut in nature.... Dem go soon crucify me oooo... Mak una dey look as dem go dey quote me

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by lepasharon(f): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2014
tosyne2much: From my observations, responsible and cute ladies feel shy and uncomfortable wen guys ar staring but on the other hand, how wld u expect those claimin to be confortable and even caltwalk in the gathering of guys wen dey av slept wit thousands of men feel shy or ashamed while walkin in their midst... Dem go soon crucify me oooo... Mak una dey look as dem go dey quote me

Hmmm !
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by tosyne2much(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2014
lepasharon:

Hmmm !
dats it my dear.... Sounds harsh buh its notn but d truth
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tmeey(f): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2014
haha! lets leave that to the judges wink
JoeCutie: Oya answer!
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Tmeey(f): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2014
hehe! Na so. grin Im gud oo
Three7Ty9:

Lol, political/diplomatic response. How are you doing sugar?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by JoeCutie(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2014
Tmeey: haha! lets leave that to the judges wink
Answer jare, no dey cut eye for me! Who are the judges? When we can't even see what you look like. Oya I dare you to come out of your hiding with your pishure on your profile! tongue

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Asable(f): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2014
My own case its every day,sometime I wonder if this guys have nfin doing,am going to church they re there,am going on an arrand there re there,am taking a stroll they are there,and they are like 3 differnt set and when I pass by who will hear tins like: see my abagni,fine girl greet us na we dey qurrel,baby I like your shape,see as you dey cat walk.when I don't reply them u will hear:u don dey do shakara abi.now I don't leave the house alone I will beg my sis to go with me or follow the other route which is a very long one

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Jasi7(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy I would have gone with my "if ah tok mah own" cliche, but from some reason, I kinda like the OP.

Well, OP, my reaction isn't different from yours, only in my case, I look more confident than ever. My facial muscles become constricted (I'm learning to loosen em up).

There are extreme cases though, I'm talking about that moment when you sight fresh dude(s) and it feels like, "He or one of them's got to be interested in me" wink grin.....matters are compounded when it's pretty obvious, they've got their eyes and mind on you! shocked .....well, undecided in that case, my phone starts ringing (you know what I mean) so, I stop in my tracks, gathering momentum looking for my ringing phone, and well, the rest is history cool

Laff wan kil me die wit dis wey u write o...so u go apply all dis sense to dodge summon courage pass

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Jasi7(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy: I'm a very shy person, I so much hate such awkward moments.
Most times I place my phone on my ear and will be forming calls.

Laffin seriously...u dey fvck up o
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Jasi7(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dygeasy: You'll do all these in front of 5 to 10 guys chilling in their hood? undecided

Even mature ladies do dis ish o...it beats me
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Jasi7(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Reminds me of one evening, I was going to church and the road was blocked. Omo na bad traffic that day o that was how I noticed some guys staring at me from their car. I tried to comport myself but could not and that was how I fell down o grin people were like ahhh, sorry sorry. Mtchww, it was not funny at all. grin

Even u?..laff wan kil me die here o
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by farano(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: I don't get caught by a girl's work when she passes by... Even if she shakes her a$$ like a pendulum bob. the only thing that matters is her bosom and her backside(if it's big)
shocked xtarxhyne shey you get all diz stuffs? grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7:

Even u?..laff wan kil me die here o
No mind those cute guys jor. Na them fall me down with their cute eyes grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
farano: shocked xtarxhyne shey you get all diz stuffs? grin
lol... She get am wella na.... wink
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Kkzy90(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
That's why I really luv wearing dark sun glasses,you wouldn't even know I'm lukin at you....bt I've caught some ladies staring @ me....hapnd to me one day I was waiting for someone in a fastfood restaurant,d gal staring @ me actually came with her boifrnd bt I no knw hw d guy no tek observe sey him babe dey luk anoda guy right in his presence..I had to leave dia sharply b4 the guy bursts my head out of jealousy....no be joke oh...
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Michael111(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
temigracie: yeah,sure....n if my heart thuds faster dan usual....i start pressing my fone....n waka pass
hahahahaaaa, see u! Husein Bolt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat / Insecurity Or Selfishness? / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.