Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com (3529 Views)

Is There Any Jumia Or Konga Affiliate Being Paid? / Joomla,drupal Or Wordpress Which Do I Use!!! / Help Needed. Joomla Or Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com by callmejulian: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
I got into an argument last week with my room mates and i want to prove to them that there is actually a theme that resembles that of jumia.com and konga.com . i will really appreciate it if anyone can help because i would love to see the look on his face once i prove him wrong.
Re: Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com by WebHostingPal: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
callmejulian: I got into an argument last week with my room mates and i want to prove to them that there is actually a theme that resembles that of jumia.com and konga.com . i will really appreciate it if anyone can help because i would love to see the look on his face once i prove him wrong.

Jumia seems to be custom coded and I can only assume that the site's look is not based on any particular template. Jumia a Rocket Internet venture has online store in Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire and Uganda using the same look and feel all over the countries they operate in. It's multi-billion Naira business.

On the other hand, Koga the owner of Dealdey is developed with Magento, one of those popular ecommerce software. Even though Konga is powered by a well known ecommerce system, I would assume that they have built their own template.

Hope this answers your question smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com by callmejulian: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
WebHostingPal:

Jumia seems to be custom coded and I can only assume that the site's look is not based on any particular template. Jumia a Rocket Internet venture has online store in Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire and Uganda using the same look and feel all over the countries they operate in. It's multi-billion Naira business.

On the other hand, Koga the owner of Dealdey is developed with Magento, one of those popular ecommerce software. Even though Konga is powered by a well known ecommerce system, I would assume that they have built their own template.

Hope this answers your question smiley

Yes it does. Thanks alot
Re: Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com by uwa234: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
On the other hand, I have an open cart theme that looks like and is even better looking than both jumia and kanga. It is developed by boss theme and is called open market.
Re: Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com by callmejulian: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2014
uwa234: On the other hand, I have an open cart theme that looks like and is even better looking than both jumia and kanga. It is developed by boss theme and is called open market.
thanks smiley
Re: Please Who Knows Any Joomla Or Wordpress Theme Similar To Jumia Or Konga.com by Ugbo247: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Do you have the open market theme, please meet me on WhatsApp 08180154154 or Facebook or my mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Arrange Your Blog Contents For Great Rankings / 5 Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic / Never You Host Your Site With Smartweb.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.