Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64088 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thread will be officially launched on saturday.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by johnwizey: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Make I book space den
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: Make I book space den
i just hope you will be around during the launching.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
ESIXLOVE: i just hope you will be around during the launching.
Sure
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2014
kingphilip:
Sure
hehehe, there will be enough kwulikwuli and zobo to go round.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2014
ESIXLOVE: hehehe, there will be enough kwulikwuli and zobo to go round.
Oya nw let's get started
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
PROLOGUE

" hahaha!!! Hahaha!!! Hahaha!!!, we will rain down fire!, hailstone!!, brimstone!!!, We will cause earthquake!, thunder!! And lightening!!, we will shake the waters and the seas!!, oceans and rivers alike!!, streams and lakes!!. Every one of them so called christians will experience our wrath. We will destroy them!!!. I say we will destroy them!!!. "
The voice of the grandmaster of the dark coven was heard.

They were sitted in a round table format. Each facing the other. They looked ugly, weird and evil. They were dressed in black, the 2nd in command to the grandmaster was dressed in red while the grandmaster was dressed in red and black with a long golden chain round his neck. He had a trinket in his hand as his staff of office.

" how are we going to deal with men of God and their strong members? " One of the wicked member asked.

" we will scatter their members and cause confusion among them " The assistant grand master replied.

" Blood of jesus!!! " Jude screamed as he woke up from his nightmare.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2014
ladies and gentlemen, the thread is officially opened today, so you can start sending your comments, criticism, abuse, ideas, reports, observations etc. I will welcome them all. As for the short update, i just had to type since i promised to launch the thread today. Otherwise i wouldn't have typed anything, since i'm very tired.

My boss Flakkydagal, My lady Lanicky, My prince, PrinceAdepoju, the duke of nairaland kingphilip, my assistant oga Rapmike , the very girl chade, the man from the holy book Psalmwise, the general overseer of nairaland tmamuda, my long lost friends bquin2all, DEllaluv, D9ty7, Pinkiedearie, Rencent, felsunseg, maishot, soulminister, sugarbabe-kemi@, Costlybabe, Grendel, BeautyJacobs, heatflux, hustleranthem, ninja4life, ik4life, Clemzy16, Rhemar, Akinsolacupid, Ddonoflife, Jumizie13 shadyemmanuel Lorlaahlolzz pwettyolly dammygoody Jennimma, etc. Mehn the list umn long. Anyway if i no call your name, na forget i forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
happy sunday guyz. Please i'm just coming back from church. We had a " workers retreat " so i might not be able to update, but if i can i will drop an update later in the night.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Jeez! So u don forget me , abi? undecided
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by rapmike(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Am here bro.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
shadyemmanuel: Jeez! So u don forget me , abi? undecided
bros abeg no vex. Na sleep eyes i take type that post, na im make i forget to put ur name. I dey no my knees, no vex abeg.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
rapmike: Am here bro.
i dey feel you ö, no worry update go start to flow from tomorrow.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
EPISODE 1

Uniport is a prestigious university as known all over the nation. Its success did not come cheaply. It is through hard work and diligence that the school has been able to soar past its hard times.
Well on the part of the students a lot can be said. The various categories ranges from the studious ones to the dropouts that are just roaming the school and causing havoc at every turn. From the party goer to the highly spiritual students that can be said to live a triangular lifestyle, that is from hostel to lectures, from lectures to fellowship, and from fellowship back to the hostel.
The non academic boys and girls are also included, they just parambulate the school looking for new babes to toast, or who will toast them.
The cultist, witches, magicians and occult men and women are not left out.
All these and many more contributed to the prestige that the university has acquired over the years.

The surrounding was quiet and lonely, it was past 10pm in the night, the power holding company of nigeria PLC had for reasons best known to them decided to hold all the power to themselves that night.

It's at this time of the night that funny things usually take place in various corners of hostel.

Boys and girls were seen in different corners, some doing what only devil can explain effectively. Others were just hugging and kissing.

The fields were not left out in the activities of love birds.
This was the very place where jude was busy with his sweet heart sade, they were kissing and touching each other in some delicate parts of the body.

" sade my heart, the way my brain is running each time i see you, is like when a nail is running to meet a magnet ". Jude said with the little air that could come out of his mouth, since he was busy kissing with the mouth.

" Liar!!!, you think i don't know that you are running things with my friend chioma!!! ". Sade replied framing annoyance and disentangled from his grip.

" your blood just dey hot anyhow. Shey i don tell you say i no fit run things for your back ".

" you are lying!!, i saw you kissing and touching her in my hostel when i went to get you drink from mallam ". Sade replied this time backing Jude.

" for where!! , na chioma been dey try to kiss me ".

" so you think that i'm a child abi?, you think that i will just believe your lies?, what am i even doing with you here in the first place? ". She said and made to leave.

" no vex, no be say i dey lie. Just dat you no gree believe me. My baby girl! " Jude said and made to touch her.

" don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours " she barked.
Jude looked around to see if anyone was watching. Well he was right because the few eyes that were available were fixed on them.

" chai! nwayoma why are you treating me this way? ". Jude replied and touched her, but what followed stunned him to his bone.

" powwww!!! " Sade handed a hot slap on his left cheek and walked away.

*** to be continued ***

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by pwettyolly(f): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Oya we full ground girigba

By the way were is flakky I haven't since her since the nairaland earthquake
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 5:18am On Jul 14, 2014
ESIXLOVE: bros abeg no vex. Na sleep eyes i take type that post, na im make i forget to put ur name. I dey no my knees, no vex abeg.
No yawa, carry on, patiently waiting for anoda update(breakfast).
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2014
pwettyolly: Oya we full ground girigba

By the way were is flakky I haven't since her since the nairaland earthquake
My dear flakky is very much around. We re working on restoring her files.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2014
shadyemmanuel:
No yawa, carry on, patiently waiting for anoda update(breakfast).
ok sir, you go get am. But first make i brush my teeth, my mouth dey smell. tongue
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
** CONTINUATION **

" Sade!!! Please wait " Jude called out after recovering from the slap and ran towards her.

Sade paid deaf ears to his plea and continued walking in the darkness.

The field was located opposite the female hostel so she had to cross the road that ran parallel the hostel.

As she was about to cross the road, she was knocked down by a car.
In her anger she did not bother to cheek for any vehicle that may be coming.
It was friday and club girl were seen to moving at this time of the night, some high class students that club usually go with cars. It was some female students on their way to a night club that knocked Sade down. They were already high with alcohol before leaving their hostel.

Jude launched his automatic brake as soon as the car knocked Sade down and entered his auto reverse, zoom!!! He took off in the opposite direction.

" what da hell!!! " one of the girls yelled on top of her voice as soon as the car came to a halt.
The girls came down to inspect the fellow that was hit.

" babe this girl is gone ö. " one of the girl said after feeling Sade's pulse.

" Bleep up!!, so na like this wey this girl wan take spoil our show. " the third girl spat out. They were four girl in the ash green toyota camry.

" sshhh!!, let's get the hell out of this place before somebody sees us and identify the car.
With this the club girls entered into their car and sped off, leaving the poor girl to battle for her life. She was losing so much blood on per second.

" Guy, why you dey run like person wey see Abacha ghost? " Chuks asked Jude when he suddenly ran into the room like a mad man, at the same time chuks walked out of the room to cheek outside if anyone was chasing his friend.

" guy!!, you never answer me. Why you dey run like who God don forsake come leave devil to pursue am ". Chuks asked again after he returned from his inspection and discovered nothing.

" na wetin come dey pursue you nah? ". Chuks asked, he was getting uncomfortable with the way his friend ran into the room like someone chased by an evil spirit, and has refuse to say anything.

" I say na wetin dey worry you!!!? " Chuks yelled at Jude, curiosity was eating the better part of him.

" na Sa.....de..... "

" er..hem, wetin happen to her "

" As we dey that field opposite Okocha's hostel......... " He narrated the episode to his friend chuks.

" God go purnish you!!!, you get mind leave person pikin for road to die come dey run come this house like who God go soon purnish, common!!! Come make we go find the poor girl ". Chuks said agitated.

" i no fit go that place again, that girl go don die by now, na trouble be that nah "

" God purnish you fifty times, if you no come out now i go just go report you straight to the authority " Chuks replied, his anger was rising with every passing second, and the coward of a friend was busy talking rubbish.

Grudgingly Jude stood up to go with his friend. If not for the threat he wouldn't have moved an inch from the room.

" idiot!!, small boy like you dey go get girlfriend, instead of to read your book. Now small accident you no fit stand. Just dey pray say make nothing happen to that girl. " Chuks queried as they were going to the accident scene.
On getting there, Sade was nowhere to be found neither was there any car seen at the place.

" but na here e been happen. As she wan cross road na im the car come jam am " Jude said pointing to the spot.

" you sure say na here? " chuks asked a bit frighten.

" I swear to God wey make me na for here e happen. I been dey come from that place, when the car hit am " he said pointing in the opposite direction.

" Na your mumu cause all this thing. If to say you been no run leave the girl, you for don see who carry am. " Chuks replied with anger.

" No vex, my mind been cut na im make i run ".

" anybody been dey the field when e happen? " Chuks asked.

" the two people wey been dey, one guy and one girl, dem been don the go law faculty side before i start to pursue Sade, before the accident come happen ". Jude replied looking so confused.

" Na yawa be this ö, na wetin we go do? " Chuks asked, but i'm not sure it was directed to Jude, since that one was more than confused.

** to be cont **

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wow ride on boss I still de follow follow
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip: Wow ride on boss I still de follow follow
no wahala. Take kwulikwuli and watermelon
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
ESIXLOVE: no wahala. Take kwulikwuli and watermelon
Na gwode
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
I'm here boss......
Kingphilip I hail..
#Following with all my might grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
dammygoody: I'm here boss......
Kingphilip I hail..
Welcome sir
Hw ur day de go
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
dammygoody: I'm here boss......
Kingphilip I hail..
thank you sir. Just stay put.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
Na gwode
yowa!!! gringringringrin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
kingphilip:
Welcome sir
Hw ur day de go
Fine oo , you?
ESIXLOVE: thank you sir. Just stay put.
Of course sir... cheesy
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2014
update will soon be ready.

johnwizey!!! Where are you
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by bquin2all(f): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
esixlove dearie
so glad ah found dis story early
a beg mk a collect beta sit for front
NO DISTURBANCE ALLOWED
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by johnwizey: 2:19am On Jul 16, 2014
ESIXLOVE: update will soon be ready.

johnwizey!!! Where are you
I still dey here sir
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2014
bquin2all: esixlove dearie
so glad ah found dis story early
a beg mk a collect beta sit for front
NO DISTURBANCE ALLOWED
welcome back ma,
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2014
johnwizey: I still dey here sir
welcome. Abeg make una no vex. PHCN PLC, just hold all the power kpata kpata to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.