Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64108 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
ESIXLOVE:
Goodmorning guys
Afternoon boss

everybody has an end and the decisions we take determines how our end will be like and the destination after the end in this life

life right to be alright

Tnx esixlove for da update.. I'm still following
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
kingphilip:

Afternoon boss

everybody has an end and the decisions we take determines how our end will be like and the destination after the end in this life

life right to be alright

Tnx esixlove for da update.. I'm still following
thanks for following it's just that the rate at which plagiarism is taking place on nairaland is really alarming!
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice work u doing Esixlove, may Jah grant u more wisdom.....
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2015
OGA Esixlove, its almost a month dat we ve nt heard from u , hope all is well.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
shadyemmanuel:
OGA Esixlove, its almost a month dat we ve nt heard from u , hope all is well.
everything is fine, thanks for looking out for me, I'm working on some things that's why I'm missing in action but I will be back by month end.

jonazter: Nice work u doing Esixlove, may Jah grant u more
wisdom.....
thanks Bro bless you too.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for staying true, I will be concluding the story soon, I'm so sorry for the break.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2015
I cant aford to miss de remainin part.....pls kindly wake me up, wen u ar back.....One tin abot u, ur stories neva disapoints, u indeed a genius,,,,,More MB to ur data Sir....
**Goes back n falls into a vry deep sleep**
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
jonazter:
I cant aford to miss de remainin part.....pls kindly wake me up, wen u ar back.....One tin abot u, ur stories neva disapoints, u indeed a genius,,,,,More MB to ur data Sir....
**Goes back n falls into a vry deep sleep**
I'm around sir, just that I travelled to calabar and the power supply epileptic.

I will soon update!!!
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
waoo so hapi to hear dat,,, u welcom,, hope u had a nice trip?
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
jonazter:
waoo so hapi to hear dat,,, u welcom,, hope u had a nice trip?
I did, thanks for looking out for me. Hopefully I will start updating by Monday.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by nellyme(f): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Need to contact you... ESIXLOVE...avail yaself please
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
nellyme:
Need to contact you... ESIXLOVE...avail yaself please
Send me a PM via my email
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Continuation...
" Someone please call 911 (pick up the phone yo)
Tell them I just been shot down
and the bullet's, in my heart
And it's piercin through my soul (I'm losin blood yo)
Feel my body gettin cold
Someone please call 911 (pick up the phone yo)
The alleged assailant, is five foot one
and she shot me through my soul
Feel my body gettin cold "

A chorus from wyclef Jean was playing from her phone as she slept peacefully on her soft mattress, she rubbed her eyes with the back of her palms and cursed under her breathe as she gave a wipe yawn and sat up.

From the look on her face, one would deduced that she wasn't happy with the phone for interrupting her beautiful sleep.
She lifted the phone and place it close to her ears, it was customary for her not to place a phone to close to her ears, and that accounts for her affinity for headsets.

" hello, goodmorning, this is Ada on the online, who am I unto? " she spoke with a sleepy tone and recoiled like a millipede under attack.

" this is Kelly from your department "

" the name doesn't ring a bell but if you say that you're my course mate then I don't really know where to place that. "

" you don't know the fat girl that normally sits at the back roll of the class? "

" you mean that clown of the department! " she screamed involuntarily. For some seconds there was silence from the other end of the line.

" I'm sorry Kelly for my action, I didn't mean to hurt you, that came out wrong I know, I'm truly sorry. "

" it's ok, I'm use to mockery now, I just wanted to tell you that there's a test coming up in the next ten minutes, the lecturer is here already. "

" what! "
" thanks Kelly I will be on my way. " she ended the call and for the first time since the call woke her up, she looked around the room, that was when it occurred to her that she was alone in the room and that the time was 11:30am.

" these bastards left me alone and went to the department! " she cursed as she hopped from one corner of the room to another. In 3 minutes she was out of the lodge without taking her bath, brushing her teeth or even waiting to apply make, she was in her worst appearance and that was the least of her worries.
The nature of the test was unknown to her, she had forgotten to extract those details from Kelly, all that was on her mind was ' TEST '

She jumped out of the cab before the cab could come to a halt and ran straight to the hall. She squeezed in-between two of her course mates as she barely escaped the clench of the lecturer. It was then that her eyes were open to what was on the board, ' test on MCOM-241. Reporting and Writing ' she worst nightmare had been confirmed.

She bowed her head as some thick droplets of sweat broke out on her face, then her ears picked a signal from outside the hall, she lifted up her eyes to see the cab driver standing close to the window and scanning with his eyes in search of someone, he was also swearing out loud.

" oh no! I forgot to pay this man! " she grasped and reached for her purse.

" what a hell! " she cursed under her breathe, the purse was empty. She bowed her head and disappeared under the desk, she only came out when she was sure that the cab driver was gone.

The test was already 20 minutes on the way, she just had to increase her speed and accuracy if efficiency was to be achieved.

She just couldn't believe her ears when she heard ' ten minutes more. '
In a moment the test was over and she had succeeded in answering seven questions out of the possible ten.
One by one the students began to filed out of the hall in noisy chatters and small groups were beginning to form outside discussing about the test.

She walked to the back of the hall were a fat round girl was trying to compress a big book into an under sized bag, from the structure of the book one would deduced that it had underwent similar procedures.

" Kelly I'm very sorry for the way I talked to you on the phone. "

" it's nothing, I'm just so used to it right now. "

" I mean, you called to save my ass and I ended up making fun of you. "

" like I said it's nothing. " with that she locked her bag and hung it on her shoulder ready to leave the hall.

" will you accept a treat from me for saving my ass. " Ada asked extending her hands to Kelly.

" of cos, how can I turn down a treat with potential supply of food. " she replied with bright eyes as she shook hands with Ada.

" the time is 5pm, I will give you a call. " Ada screamed as they parted ways.

The door was open when she got to her lodge and from a distance she would feel the sound coming from inside their room. She knew too well that the home theatre in the room was bad and it will only means that a miracle had taken place if the sound that she was hearing was coming from their room.
The last time that she collected money from her dad for that purpose she ended up using it on she and her boyfriend on his birthday.

She entered the room silently to meet her roomies dancing to davido's Aye.
" hi girls, what's going on? There's no power supply, so where is this music blasting from? " the girls stopped dancing and looked in her direction.

" it's the new Bluetooth speaker device that Abigail purchased this afternoon, so we are running a test-run on it. " Nkechi replied before going back to her dancing.

" do you care to join us? " Abigail asked with a smile on her face.

" sure I do! " throwing her empty purse on her mattress she joined the party.

The clock had just struck 6pm in the evening when they heard a heavy bang on the door, at first the girls thought that it was one of their admirers but when the banging persisted, they knew that it was a call of the wild.

" who's there? "

" it's the securities, we want to ask you people some questions. "

" Na who don go find trouble! " the girls whispered among themselves before Nkechi went for the door.
It was as if the hands outside were waiting for the door to be opened cos as soon as they heard the handle turned, they forced the door open knocking Nkechi off.

" which of you here is Goldie Jones? " the girls exchanged glances and kept mute with Nkechi rubbing her hands on her head that was visibly increasing in size.

" we need answers or we'll have to carry the three of you to our office for interrogation. " one of the securities spoke in a harsh tone.

" I'm the one. " Ada replied quietly.
" you will have to follow us to our office, we have some questions for you. "

" NK please call my dad and tell him that the school security has apprehended me. " she turned and walked out of the room with the men following closely.

" don't mind these our school security men, their might is only visible when they come in contact with female students. " Abigail hissed and closed the door after them, leaving NK to wonder what kind of girl she was.

TBC...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
FTC after an update, nice work boss, wellcome back.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2015
shadyemmanuel:
FTC after an update, nice work boss, wellcome back.
nice man, good to have you here sir.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by kingphilip(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Esix is finally back

Tnx boss for showing up really missed ur stories
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
kingphilip:
Esix is finally back

Tnx boss for showing up really missed ur stories
thanks my king, I'm at your service.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Aipete2(f): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmmmm, welcome
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 1:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Shadyemmanuel, u na bad guy oo, it seems u've bin checkin dis thread every minute for new udates...else u for no de first me coment,,,any way shal na ur luck be dat, congrats for ur fast 'mantism'...hope to out smart u in de nex update lol @ De great NL writer Esixlove, needles to say u good, ur silence durin de few weeks sent many on exile, tank God u back, we hope to enjoy de remain part mor dan eva..May u neva run out of ingredients as u cook de nex updates.....Tanx Sir
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
jonazter:
Shadyemmanuel, u na bad guy oo, it seems u've bin checkin dis thread every minute for new udates...else u for no de first me coment,,,any way shal na ur luck be dat, congrats for ur fast 'mantism'...hope to out smart u in de nex update lol @ De great NL writer Esixlove, needles to say u good, ur silence durin de few weeks sent many on exile, tank God u back, we hope to enjoy de remain part mor dan eva..May u neva run out of ingredients as u cook de nex updates.....Tanx Sir
Lol, u will hardly out smart me, ESIXLOve dey notify me before he go post. grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
jonazter:
hehehehe I fit laff die. Update will come on Monday, I'm a bit busy these days.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
shadyemmanuel:

smart nigga, make you no go outsmart your shadow one day come leave am inside darkness.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aipete2:
hmmmm, welcome
thanks ma, I welcome you back.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
ESIXLOVE:
smart nigga, make you no go outsmart your shadow one day come leave am inside darkness.
Lol, am smart in all wat am doing.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm working towards owning a laptop cos I'm so f**king tired of typing with a phone.

Updating tomorrow...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Aipete2(f): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
ESIXLOVE:
thanks ma, I welcome you back.
I am always with u as the Lord is with me
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
shadyemmanuel:

No wahala shey na monday,,new update de come?? me sef don de target now
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Oga Esix i dey wait woo, u knw say today na Monday
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
ok,,am around,,,*takes my seat waitin for Esixlove's arrival*..
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hi guyz, there's a change of plans, update will come in the night, I won't be telling the specific time, first person to comment after the update will have the next post dedicated to him or her.

ESIXLOVE...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
shadyemmanuel:
Oga Esix i dey wait woo, u knw say today na Monday
wait for the update is processing...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
jonazter:
ok,,am around,,,*takes my seat waitin for Esixlove's arrival*..
will you like to have champagne while you wait?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.