Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64089 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
ESIXLOVE:
will you like to have champagne while you wait?
NO PROBLEM, HAVE ALREADY GOT MY SELF A BOTTLE ALOMO
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Continuation...

Thinking is one of the acts that one has to engage in voluntarily or involuntarily as the case may be, this was the case of JT the second as he found himself sitting on a half fence in an uncompleted building. Ever since they rescued the guy that was almost out of life when they came to his rescue, they've been running from one uncompleted building to another.
The guy was almost back to his normal self, if not for the small bondage wound round his head, one would never had fathom that he had a near dead experience.

The uncompleted building was the type that one can describe as ' open heaven ' as it seems the owner of the building must have hit the pinnacle of hardship when he abandoned the project. There was no sign of a single zinc on the skeletal frame to serve as a roof. The walls of the building were almost covered with spirogyra such that if anyone should come in contact with it, no amount of detergent will be able to remove the stain that he or she will win as a trophy.
Some of the blocks were out of place, summarily, the building was in a state of decay, but it was still valuable as shelter to members of WSA ( weed smoker's association. )

" hell no! " JT the second screamed shaking his head from side to side.

" what's the problem? " the others asked.

" just some useless thoughts that crossed my mind. " he replied absent minded. Like. Someone in a trance he rested his head on the blocks not minding the current and took a short nap.

" no! Please don't shoot me, I've done nothing wrong! " JT the second pleased with the guys that held him at gun point, they were five in number and the looking on their faces would tell that they were out for blood.

He scanned from one face to another seeking for mercy but the guys were as ruthless as god of war, it seemed killing was part of their hubbies.
" you think that you can run forever abi! " one the guys spoke in a hoarse voice, underlying his voice was the stink of alcohol.
" ah chairman, I wasn't running, I'm so sorry if I did anything to you sir, it wasn't intentional. " JT the second spoke in mild shaking tone. It is often said that situations have a way of humbling a proud man and bring the mighty to their knees.
" where you keep that useless boy? " the guy asked.
" which boy are you talking about sir? "
" oh! You wan take question take answer question abi! "
" no sir, I never meant to annoy you sir. "

" you wan tell me say no be you carry that boy go hide, that boy wey being carry our weed wey we come tie am keep for here, now we come back come jam you for here and the boy don jahwey ( escape ) "

" I swear to the almighty God, I no see anybody when I come here! " JT the second swore and lifted up his eyes to the sky.

" shey you wan try me abi! Oya make una shoot am! " He ordered.

" wait! wait!! Wait!!! I know where im dey! " JT the second screamed.
" make una wait e be like Sey the pikin don ready to talk, oya where the idiot dey! "

" we don carry am comot. "

" oya carry us go where una drop am, oh una even plenty sef, mehn dis waka go make sense die! "
" oya move! " another member of the five commanded.

He led them to the uncompleted building that they kept the guy that senior man and his second had injured because of weed and were back to finish what they started, it was just unfortunate that he was caught in the web.
" where e dey nah! " the leader asked as soon as the entered the building.
JT the second looked around the perimeter of the building confused, He scratched his head in deep thought. " this is exact place that I left him with Chuks, now they're nowhere to be found. " he thought, he was at the verge of breaking down with tears.

" oga I swear Na here we been keep am! " He managed to speak amidst tears. In a twinkle of an eye, the five surrounded him with their guns pointed at him.
" Na we small boy like you wan carry play abi? We been don give you the last chance, we no dey give person pass one chance, now we must kill you. " the second in command spoke with a wicked grin on his face.
" we no go kill am now! " the leader commanded.
" we not! " the second in command countered looking the leader straight in the face.
" Na me biggy dey yan you something, you come dey challenge, you no dey fear abi! " the leader roared with authority.

While they were busy with challenging and banter of words, JT the second sneaked out of their midst and made for the fence but was not lucky enough as one of them sighted him and shot at him. The bullet caught his right leg, he fell down from the fence as a result of the shot, in a moment, he was surrounded by the five, he closed his eyes and wanted to say his final prayer but no sound was coming out, it was as if someone had sealed his mouth.
Just then the guys pulled the trigger.

JT the second woke up in a flash to find two pair of hands pinning him to the ground. At first he couldn't register his environment as everything was blurred, " maybe I'm in heaven " he thought but when he heard the sound of gun shot he knew that he was alive.
The hands pinning him to the ground slowly withdrew as they noticed his stability. " we're under attack and you were snoring noisily so we had to pin you to the ground. " Chuks whispered to him.
" thank god it was a dream after all. " he thought as a smile appeared on his face and quickly disappeared.
" did you just said we're being attacked! " he whispered back to Chuks, the other guy nodded his head to acknowledge his worst fear.

TBC...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
JUST IMAGING HOW THE STORY WIL END....TANX FOR KEEPING TO UR WORDS,,,,VRY INTRESTING AND CAPTIVATING PIECE...WELDON SIR
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
jonazter:
JUST IMAGING HOW THE STORY WIL END....TANX FOR KEEPING TO UR WORDS,,,,VRY INTRESTING AND CAPTIVATING PIECE...WELDON SIR
at your service boss.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
jonazter:
NO PROBLEM, HAVE ALREADY GOT MY SELF A BOTTLE ALOMO
hmmm always prepared.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice update boss, congrats Jonazter. Bt get ready coz we will compete in d next update... Lol
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
shadyemmanuel:
Nice update boss, congrats Jonazter. Bt get ready coz we will compete in d next update... Lol
no way! You are the boss!
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
shadyemmanuel:
Nice update boss, congrats Jonazter. Bt get ready coz we will compete in d next update...
Lol
hahhahaha u tink u can out smat me again, lol....wel am xpectin den,,,but wait oo Oga Esixlove wen nex ar we xpectin
updates?...#Mygreetings2U
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
jonazter:
hahhahaha u tink u can out smat me again, lol....wel am xpectin den,,,but wait oo Oga Esixlove wen nex ar we xpectin
updates?...#Mygreetings2U
greetings to you my Bro, I think Monday will do.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
ESIXLOVE:
greetings to you my Bro, I think Monday will do.
Tanx den,,,,looking forword to it
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'm Sorry guys for not showing up yesterday reason being that I forgot my in church on Sunday after service, I just retrieved it now.
Update will come tomorrow.
Thanks.

Esixlove...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by labaski(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
happy birthday man.. may u age graciously.. and many more grease to ur elbow..
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2015
labaski:
happy birthday man.. may u age graciously.. and many more grease to ur elbow..
wow! I received lots of birthday texts yesterday but wasn't expecting one from NL, thanks for making me smile.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by TiffanyJ(f): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op, so you celebrated your birthday without telling me. Well, eat alone and die alone.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Op, so you celebrated your birthday without telling me. Well, eat alone and die alone.
babe how far, missing you like die, I was seriously angry with my phone that I had to delete my whatsapp.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2015
Sorry, never knew it was ur BD...al same..HBD Sir..many mor yrs in the land of de livin...cheerss!!!
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
ESIXLOVE have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties - http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
thanks man, I will check it out.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by egbununalism: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
pls don't be angry man. Am one of your ghostreader i must confess you are good keep up the good work. And i believe you are heading for greatness. Pls update more.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
egbununalism:
pls don't be angry man. Am one of your ghostreader i must confess you are good keep up the good work. And i believe you are heading for greatness. Pls update more.
thanks, you will get an update soon.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happy new month guys.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
ESIXLOVE:
Happy new month guys.
Happy New Month Esixlove dear.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
Happy New Month Esixlove dear.
my very own flakkydagirl exams wan kill me o, I go continue wen i finish exam.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
ESIXLOVE:
my very own flakkydagirl exams wan kill me o, I go continue wen i finish exam.
Take your time dear,i see success all around you dear.I wish you the very best.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
Take your time dear,i see success all around you dear.I wish you the very best.
thank you very much. i will do my best.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Goodevening members of this honourable thread; i want to sincerely apologies for my absence and promise that I will conclude as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
updates will start pouring in by monday.
Have a wonderful weekend guys.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Update dropping soon.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
+++ CONTINUATION +++

" But sir i've told you how it happened "

" I can see you're still bent on telling lie. " the head of the school security remarked.
The office would've passed for a police station if there were cells for criminals.
In one corner was a bench that had long served its purpose. when sitting on it, one must exercise some level of caution otherwise you will have yourself to blame if you get a tear.

There were several chairs strategically positioned at the corners. The large table at the middle of the room served as the mediator between the interrogator and the person being interrogated.
Ada sat opposite the chief security who was in no mood to smile. Both of them locked themselves in a cold stare, only God could tell what was going on in there minds.

Three guys were seated on the bench; the one in the middle had a bandage wounded round his head.

" you see what you did to that young man over there. " the chief security said pointing in the direction of the boys.

" He tired to rape me sir! " she fired back.
" you can ask my friends, they saw me when I ran back to the hostel, my clothe was all torn and he even gave me a scratch on my stomach in the process. " she lifted up her top to reveal the scratches.
The security officer sat there contemplating on what to do, the case before him was taking another twist since he did not know whose story to believe.

" the young man said that he saw you drinking alcohol and smoking weed and when he threatened to report you to the school authority, you attacked him with a bottle.

" Sir He's lying, I don't take alcoholic drinks not to talk of smoking weed my friends can attest to that. "

" shit! " he cursed under his breathe. " you come here! " he ordered one of the boys on the bench. " you said you were there when the incident occurred "

" yes sir! "

" can you narrate all that happened to the hearing of everyone present in this room? "

" y.y...e.e.s..s sss..ir " he shuttered.

" ok go ahead and tell us what happened. "
Everybody in the office turned their full gaze to the young man that stood at 5ft 6.ch.

" two days ago we were coming back from the library when we saw this girl at the back of the botanical garden smoking and drinking, my friend here when to tell her that what she was doing was against the school regulations and that he will report to the school authority if she doesn't leave the place at once.
She walked towards him as if to whisper something to him and before we knew what was happening she smashed the bottle that she was holding on his head and took to her heels. " He concluded drawing his breathe slowly.

" hmmm, this story is quite different from what you told me earlier. " the chief security gave his remark.

" No sir, its the same thing sir. "

" shut your mouth up! You want to tell me that I don't know what I heard! " the man thundered

" now I know the truth, so the three of you tried to molest her abi! "

" No sir! I wasn't with them when the whole thing happened. " the third guy added.

" oh oh oh earlier today you were there when it happened and now the same you is saying that you weren't there. "

" sir I never said that I was there when it happened, I only said that..... "

" shut that mouth of your! " the chief security ordered.
" you people are the ones that have being going around the school rapping girls abi? "
" it's the end of the road for the three of you. "

" Goldie Jones you can go back to the hostel and make sure that you're available anytime we call on you, is that clear! "

" yes sir! " she replied and stood up

" the three of you will be handed over to the police force, where the law will take its course and we will get in touch with your parents on this. " that being said he signaled the other security officers to apprehend them.

Tbc....
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by OYAY(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice update still following!
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2015
OYAY:
Nice update still following!
speechless, speechless, that's how I feel right now, i'm honoured to have you here.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Chrisx1x(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Guy u don drive all ur fans.e b like say na only me remain

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.