Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More (5253 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Women with two husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
@TV01
I read ya.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: for all we know, she might be the one feeding these men. maybe she is the ''husband'' while they are the ''wives''. if the first husband was actually a HUSBAND here, it won't be the same story.
You and I know this is highly unlikely.

this clearly shows that the man is the wife because this behavior is typical of a woman whose husband just married a new wife. why is he behaving like a selfish husband? does he not know that women are polyandrous in nature?
Buahahahahahaha... women are not 'polyandrous' by nature.
It takes a traditional healer and some guts to marry more than one man and have them all living together in the same house.
If you had said women are promiscuous by nature, I'd have agreed because it's a different scenario when the men are not living together under one roof, y'all are not built to handle that...True story grin

he(Never Mudenda) is not even the first wife husband o
Yes the first husband is deceased.

The woman in that article is not normal.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: it tells me the women involved are not complaining enough. smiley
Why will they complain when they're being provided for by the man?

In polyandry, it's still the men doing more of the 'providing'.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
Ahaaaaa... we getting somewhere.
This here is the reason you ladies are in full support; what the man is allowed to do, the woman should be allowed to do as well. right? grin

Is it a competition?
The difference is that a man has a key, while a woman has a lock....go figure. grin

Man is man, and a woman is a woman...they are not the same, they do not live by the same set of rules, they do not think the same way, and can not be held to the exact same standards.
The earlier people (mostly females) realize this, the better...this is the reality of it and thinking or assuming otherwise is tantamount to delusion.

It's like comparing a leopard to a cheater because they have the same spots, or a lion to a tiger because they share some genetic features.
I am not comparing. i just want to know whether you are saying all what you are saying because it is a woman that is involved. i don't have strength for gender bla bla bla argument jare. its just that if it is their culture, we should just let them be. everybody can't be like us here.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
baby124: Why is the first husband and kids trying to fight the second husband who was his friend? The man better buy silk, red boxers and fast and pray that his wife will favor him. Things like polygamous marriage require tolerance, patience and a lot of fasting and prayer. Ile olorogun, ogun ni cheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
what is even the big deal in a man sticking to his wife and wife alone and vice versa? is it so hard? just asking. women are human beings too..
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
Why will they complain when they're being provided for by the man?

In polyandry, it's still the men doing more of the 'providing'.
these days, some men are no longer providing o. even those that have numerous wives end up enjoying free of charge because their wives are busy working and spending their ass out to impress the man and outshine the other ''colleagues'' in the sight of the master.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: I am not comparing. i just want to know whether you are saying all what you are saying because it is a woman that is involved. i don't have strength for gender bla bla bla argument jare. its just that if it is their culture, we should just let them be. everybody can't be like us here.
I'm not against the woman's lifestyle. My first comment (which really was just me being naughty) was what degenerated into this whole argument...and seeing that I had some time on my hands, I decided to see it through.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmystrength: these days, some men are no longer providing o. even those that have numerous wives end up enjoying free of charge because their wives are busy working and spending their ass out to impress the man and outshine the other ''colleagues'' in the sight of the master.
Lol... I get it grin
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Godmystrength: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
okay
crackhaus:
I'm not against the woman's lifestyle. My first comment (which really was just me being naughty) was what degenerated into this whole argument...and seeing that I had some time on my hands, I decided to see it through.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
That was a deliberate statement to Lorretta...Feminists don't like hearing that a man is using a woman as a biological chamber for birthing purposes only.
Ah yes. My aunt told me that once when i was 16 and crushing on my neighbour. I think her exact words were, "No man truly loves a woman. But for the need to have legitimate children, men won't even bother with marriage".

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Ah yes. My aunt told me that once when i was 16 and crushing on my neighbour. I think her exact words were, "No man truly loves a woman. But for the need to have legitimate children, men won't even bother with marriage".

Lmao.. Your aunt may have been right but I'm pretty sure there are men who truly love the woman in their lives.

That said, I believe there was a time when men only got married for the purpose of birthing legitimate children (legacy, name, farm labour, etc)...our great grandparents and some grandparents would fit into this description.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
crackhaus:
And you are NL's resident detector of unqualified comments huh? undecided

Quick Question:
What makes you qualified to know unqualified comments?

You better give me a smart answer to prove your qualifications. I'm waiting Carefree.

My education and intellect.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin

anyways... i liked carefreesmile... this wannabe.... undecided
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin grin

anyways... i liked carefreesmile... this wannabe.... undecided

Stop pretending. You never liked me.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Stop pretending. You never liked me.

pretenze> for what...

u r a frank lady....so i dont need to pretend...

earlier in the year.. you were taking things easy even joking.. i remember the rehab remix chats... but with the resurrection of wannabe after the tsunamu......... youve reverted to an aggressive persona...

but its all good.....
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

pretenze> for what...

u r a frank lady....so i dont need to pretend...

earlier in the year.. you were taking things easy even joking.. i remember the rehab remix chats... but with the resurrection of wannabe after the tsunamu......... youve reverted to an aggressive persona...

but its all good.....

I am still joking and I feel very relaxed when debating. I have no energy left in the evenings to feel aggressive. I have more important issues to deal with at the moment so I don't feel aggressive when I am online in the evening at all but sorry if I come across as such. All I decided to do is to voice out some certain things more loudly and clearly and I will continue. I know why some people do not like it but I am not here to win fans.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am still joking and I feel very relaxed when debating. I have no energy left in the evenings to feel aggressive. I have more important issues to deal with at the moment so I don't feel aggressive when I am online in the evening at all but sorry if I come across as such. All I decided to do is to voice out some certain things more loudly and clearly and I will continue. I know why some people do not like it but I am not here to win fans.

No issue..i know you can be fun debating with...
Maybe it was just me reading something else. ..... have your fun
Sorry also if i came across anyhow to you..

It is well... On what you said earlier...
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by JEITO: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
I am sure the woman barbs her hair: most zimbabwean women do grin
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

No issue..i know you can be fun debating with...
Maybe it was just me reading something else. ..... have your fun
Sorry also if i came across anyhow to you..

It is well... On what you said earlier...

We cool.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by pickabeau1: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

We cool.

No p..
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by EfemenaXY: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2014
crackhaus:
Like really, where did you see me complaining? undecided

I feel pity for her and going by your response, you clearly know why we (including you) should pity her and her cooshie. grin

Well, you're making a lot more noise than the men in question. They do have a choice to decline her offer of marriage. This lady's been explicit with her expectations of the menfolk and what their roles and duties will be. She's got two men in her belt (granted, one's deceased) and wants an additional two more.

She isn't short of applicants and the men in question don't seem to have a problem with it, except you. Why is that? undecided
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by EfemenaXY: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2014
baby124: Why is the first husband and kids trying to fight the second husband who was his friend? The man better buy silk, red boxers and fast and pray that his wife will favor him. Things like polygamous marriage require tolerance, patience and a lot of fasting and prayer. Ile olorogun, ogun ni cheesy.

LMAO!! cheesy

crackhaus:
Polyandry in Nepal is gradually disappearing as in some parts of China too because of the many disadvantages.
Polygamy is yet to be globally frowned upon.
What does this tell you?

What disadvantages? Pls throw more light.

As far as I know, Polyandry was / is practised there purely for economical purposes in the sense that good, fertile land was scarce there. So rather than break up a small piece of fertile land into smaller, unsustainable portions amongst the male of a particular family, it made more sense for the men in question to marry the same woman, so as to conserve the already scarce natural resources they had...more like keeping it all in the family.

Same analogy to what we have in Africa for the reasons behind our forefathers practising polygyny. Extensively large lands needed a large labour force, obtained through marrying many wives and having a lot of offspring to work these lands. If I was born in that era, say over 300 years ago, I certainly won't complain about having co-wives. Infact, I would actively push for him to marry as many as possible so I don't age before my time, weeding and digging up yam ridges. Heck, I might even escape the wahala of farm work and become a fish trader, and make lots of money like my great-grandmother did. No wonder that woman really lived a long, long, healthy life.

[s]Carfreewannabe would most certainly be my top pick of co-wives[/s] cheesy cheesy

Anyway, back to topic, as far as I'm concerned, anyone practising polygamy in this day and age of modern inventions is just plain selfish and not that far from being promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by EfemenaXY: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I so missed your comments.

Ditto, babes. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Ditto, babes. kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

Well, you're making a lot more noise than the men in question. They do have a choice to decline her offer of marriage. This lady's been explicit with her expectations of the menfolk and what their roles and duties will be. She's got two men in her belt (granted, one's deceased) and wants an additional two more.

She isn't short of applicants and the men in question don't seem to have a problem with it, except you. Why is that? undecided
If you ask me, na who I go ask grin

Just to quiz you a bit, what do you figure could be the 'duties' she says she requires from her husbands?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by EfemenaXY: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
crackhaus:
If you ask me, na who I go ask grin

Just to quiz you a bit, what do you figure could be the 'duties' she says she requires from her husbands?

These duties could be anything, depending on their culture which I know nothing of - but I could take a few guesses at what they might be:

~ Providing financially for her and her kids (based on her request for educated applicants)

~ Assisting her with bringing up the kids

~ Assisting her with her work as a native practitioner

~ Keeping her bed warm at night a.k.a consummating the marriage (based on her request for a particular age range 25 - 35 it was, wasn't it?)

and so on and so forth.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Efemenaxy1:

These duties could be anything, depending on their culture which I know nothing of - but I could take a few guesses at what they might be:

~ Providing financially for her and her kids (based on her request for educated applicants)
There was no request for educated applicants, did we read the same article in the OP? undecided

Besides I don't think a man that presents chicken as a wedding gift (one for that matter) has the capacity to finance children.

~ Assisting her with bringing up the kids
This is certain.

~ Assisting her with her work as a native practitioner
Hold up, hold up...you seem to be forgetting the part where she says it's always been her dream to marry four men. I don't believe she needs them to assist in her traditional healing business, this woman just wants to fulfill or live her fantasy of marrying four men.
And take note, it's not their culture either...the article states that the people in her community are talking about it, clearly it's not normal with them.

The most common type of polyandry is 'fraternal polyandry' where the men are all brothers, and the woman is married into the family because it's tradition.
This woman here is practising non-fraternal polyandry, in other words she's legally being promiscuous.

~ Keeping her bed warm at night a.k.a consummating the marriage (based on her request for a particular age range 25 - 35 it was, wasn't it?)
This one is actually the only viable reason she's doing it..it's so clear because when you factor in the number of kids she already has and 'her dream' of marrying four men, it's easy to see she just needs a legal means to fvck around so she won't be seen as promiscuous.

About that age request thing, are you sure it's the same article in the OP we both read? I didn't see that part... undecided
In fact her present husband is 55.
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

My education and intellect.
Anyone can claim to have this, how does yours supersede that of others?

Try again.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
crackhaus:
Anyone can claim to have this, how does yours supersede that of others?

Try again.

Any well educated person can EASILY see how it supersedes that of others here wink
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by EfemenaXY: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
crackhaus:
There was no request for educated applicants, did we read the same article in the OP? undecided

Besides I don't think a man that presents chicken as a wedding gift (one for that matter) has the capacity to finance children.

This is certain.

Hold up, hold up...you seem to be forgetting the part where she says it's always been her dream to marry four men. I don't believe she needs them to assist in her traditional healing business, this woman just wants to fulfill or live her fantasy of marrying four men.
And take note, it's not their culture either...the article states that the people in her community are talking about it, clearly it's not normal with them.

The most common type of polyandry is 'fraternal polyandry' where the men are all brothers, and the woman is married into the family because it's tradition.
This woman here is practising non-fraternal polyandry, in other words she's legally being promiscuous.

This one is actually the only viable reason she's doing it..it's so clear because when you factor in the number of kids she already has and 'her dream' of marrying four men, it's easy to see she just needs a legal means to fvck around so she won't be seen as promiscuous.

About that age request thing, are you sure it's the same article in the OP we both read? I didn't see that part... undecided
In fact her present husband is 55.

Obviously the link provided for this story doesn't tell it all. But a simple google search of her name should provide you with every bit of information including those I've made mention of.

Her first husband whom she had 11 children for is deceased. Her second husband is the guy she had 2 children for, and is the same man who organized with his kids to beat up the third entrant to the union.

It's interesting to note at this point that this second husband was failing woefully in his bedroom duties and so introduced his friend into the marriage to make up for his shortcomings. Chaka (the lady) agreed with her husband's decision but later on he (the husband) got jealous. grin grin

She even offered to divorce this jealous husband but he refused. The question is why? So you see, sometimes you guys just give out mixed messages. Try making up your mind on what you want and then stick to it for goodness sake! cheesy

As per duties: She's already mentioned that the men should be able to provide financially for her and her kids + satisfy her in bed. Now what's so wrong with that? At least she is being very clear on what she wants, right from the onset!

Emma Chaleka claims that her husband was failing to sexually satisfy her. That is why she got another “husband”. However, her dream is to live with four husbands under one roof. The polyandrous marriage has sent tongues wagging in Gadzema Heights suburb as children stood with their Never Mudhenda in attacking the second husband Sikabenga Pendasi , 55, of Pickstone Mine.

The woman in the centre of the storm Emma confirmed her marriage to Sikabenga and Mudhenda who are of the same totem saying she is prepared to have four husbands as long as they live peacefully respecting their duties. “My husband is the one who brought Sikebenga here as he was failing to satisfy me sexually because of his illness and this was done in front of witnesses,” said Emma. “We need food and for the house to remain sound as a wife I need a husband wekuita bonde naye zvino vaMudhenda vakaroiwa after he cheated with a married woman.

“Whenever we wanted to have sex he would feel weak and he decided to introduce me to Sikabenga as they share the same totem and
our kitchen was changed to be the bedroom with Sikabenga. “Sikabenga agreed, on condition that there were witnesses to this agreement, and
Mudhenda bought a chicken and called one of our neighbours as a witness.

“It was after spending five days when Mudhenda saw me every morning leaving the kitchen after spending the whole night with Sikabenga that he felt jealous of him. “Mudhenda took my children and they agreed to attack Sikabenga and they nearly killed him. “I discouraged Sikabenga from making a police report fearing that my children would be arrested,” narrated Emma.

Emma said the attack could not scare Sikabenga, bragging that she is of the Soko totem and whoever dated a Soko woman would never leave her. “My mother is of the Soko totem and my father is a Mozambican. Wese anotora muera Soko haabve and I do not fear men, I am prepared to have four husbands as long they live peacefully respecting their duties,” said Emma.

“Ndinorova varume ini vose mudunhu muno vanozviziva kuti mukadzi wa Seargent Mbuya Emma vanorova ende ndichizvigona that is why they fear facing me about this development. “They are spreading the rumour about this but ndinozviudzwa kuhope even your coming here was revealed to me in dreams last night. “After Mudhenda led my kids in attacking Sikabenga I gave him a dollar as token of divorce and he refused after failing to answer why he was against the man he asked me to take as my second husband. “I am not going to let Sikabenga go because my husband is the one who brought him here and if he has infected me with any disease I have been affected already.

“From my motherhood I never cheated with any man. I am faithful respecting my body and my spirit mediums. Ndiri n’anga yemandorokwati. Pamba pangu hapabiwe. “I have helped many villagers recover their livestock and valuables. Mishonga ndinoiziva that is why people quickly got to know about my marriage to Sikabenga,” said Emma.

Emma told H-Metro that Mudhenda is going to live a cursed life turning against Sikabenga. “Mudhenda is now undressing me as if I am to blame in this marriage, he will live a cursed life and I am going to make him menstruate like a woman so that he feels the pain and his private parts will be on his forehead. “He never paid lobola to my father here and he came here as my patient before we married following the death of my first husband with who I have 11 children.

“I have two children with Mudhenda and I am still to have kids with Sikabenga. “Mudhenda is a hunter and is ever in the bush but he has a habit of selling his slaughters there in the bush leaving Sikabenga working the land for me and that pains me much,” said Emma. Sikabenga, who left his family in Binga, told us that Mudhenga introduced him to Emma’s father Dick Chaleka, 94, who stays with the family.

“I am related to Mudhenda by our totem and he is the one who introduced me to his father-in-law who is here as the witness,” said Sikabenga.
“I left my family in Binga and am now living with Emma together with Mudhenga but he is now turning against me. “I am not going anywhere after the attack and if Mudhenga has a case with me let him make it before the court of law. “He teamed up with Emma’s children and the children are now regretting nekuti vakapariswa ngizi vavakunyara kuuya vachiona amai vavo.

“Mudhenga is now a wanderer of no fixed aboard following his actions and, as we speak, we do not know where he is and if you happen to meet him let us know,” said Sikabenga.

Dick confirmed that Sikabenga was introduced to him as the second son-in-law saying he is going to take Mudhenga’s seven year old daughter to Mozambique as payment for lobola which the father failed to honour. “Yeah Mudhenga introduced Sikabenga as the second son in law but they both look the same and I do not think Sikabenga will pay lobola,” said Dick.

“I am going to make Mudhenga’s daughter to my country for his failure to pay lobola that is what he said after I asked him about my
lobola,” said Dick who is the father of Emma.

H-Metro failed to locate Mudhenda who reportedly fears what he did. Mudhenda has been married to Emma for 13 years. H Metro
Re: Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More by crackhaus: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Any well educated person can EASILY see how it supersedes that of others here wink
Has anyone complemented you on your intellect and education here? I mean really? Or are you like the Agama lizard? tongue

All I see is you arguing with everyone (males), something must be wrong if none ever agrees with you totally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The / 25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) / What's Your Take: Is This Marriage Or Madness (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.