Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (49423 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola's 30 Months Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by superior1: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
ok
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by yorke1: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Can anything good come out of supporter of APC?

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
I thought Ogbeni Rauf was a Refrigerator Technician..smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by 1stola: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: dig deep into Inec archive you will find out that it is not a new thing.. Eg Comrade Nwoye Tony who was NANS exPresident declared SSCE as his highest qualification to inec. Truth is it is all formalities as SSCE is the minimum requirement.

I know of som1 that presented his OND as his qualification just because he wanted a job that specifically demanded for OND. This dude have a Bsc too.

This shouldn't be an issue at all as long as the SSCE is not forged.
LIER!
Una secrets go soon leak.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by englishmart(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
I still don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by 1stola: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

Again fool, did Aregberascal tell u that he mandated the op to write his CV? Besides, that's not the point and stop digressing from ur earlier stupidity.
U claimed "All" when what u qouted said "Some".
Am much more concerned with this foolishness of urs.
Retàrded human being

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by seunwen2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
1stola:
LIER!
Una secrets go soon leak.
Who and who be "Una" ? Which Secret?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by amnestylaw1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
anago90:

noted Mr blockus.....

Anago and blockus grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by atlwireles: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrankC3:

Not that I am very interested in this issue, but this your argument is not really making much sense to me. If Aregbesola completed his OND/HND and earned the qualification that comes with it, why did he not declare it as his highest academic qualification? Is it not clear to you that the only reason why ANYONE at all, including Aregbesola and Nwoye and any other person will present a lower certificate to INEC is because he could be afraid of the legal and future political implication of presenting a document he never 'really earned'?

If Aregbesola has a higher degree than WAEC, he should present it to the electorates, it is their right to know. If he can't do so, then people are right to reinforce the conclusion of INEC that WAEC is his highest qualification, if he likes, he can be an MIT PhD holder.

I personally see nothing wrong with a WAEC holder contesting for high offices, after all, my technicians often leave me in awe of their skills and grit and they have just C&G. I will start having issues with them, just I am having with Aregbesola fans around here, when they start telling me that the papers they presented as their highest academic qualification for employment is not really their highest qualification, and instead of showing me their latest or highest qualification, they start telling me about how they have run their family and business successfully and how they have gathered all awards and membership from NASA and MOSSAD.

Your bold sentence is the crux of the matter. Why create a political issue, when waec gives you the cover you need grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

Psst!!

Stop using the word 'Blockus' in your future posts without permission, as the word is officially trademarked and registered to me.

Thanks for your cooperation.

However, I almost totally agree with your feelings about
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Akalia(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
I don't even know this fellow. Btw of what signficance is his profile to nairalanders?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by technophile(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am not a fan of any party, but when they post Omisore's profile, the source was linked to Wikipedia.
Abegi, wer is ur own source?

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Mcponpin(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
He never graduated from the polytechnic!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Obinoscopy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: dig deep into Inec archive you will find out that it is not a new thing.. Eg Comrade Nwoye Tony who was NANS exPresident declared SSCE as his highest qualification to inec. Truth is it is all formalities as SSCE is the minimum requirement.

I know of som1 that presented his OND as his qualification just because he wanted a job that specifically demanded for OND. This dude have a Bsc too.

This shouldn't be an issue at all as long as the SSCE is not forged.
Tony Nwoye didn't graduate from the College of Medicine in UNEC, he dropped out. That explained why he had to use his SSCE as his highest qualification.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
you guys got to stop this lies!
AREGBESOLA IS REFRIGERATOR TECHNICIAN!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by NewNigeriaMind: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
While you all at it......elections is next month....the peasants who are going to vote don't care much about this issue. All they care about is who will give them what they want.....note I said what they want....
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
...though I don't dig omisore,I am really impressed with his educational qualification.omisore dusts aregbesola educationally big time.well wish both of them well in the August osun gubernatorial election..

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
1stola:
Retàrded human being

Fool, are u also one of those who thinks some equals all?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: you guys got to stop this lies!
AREGBESOLA IS REFRIGERATOR TECHNICIAN!!!

From the fool who still claim that chibok is a scam.
Jonathan, ur god, in his daft state is surely ashamed of u.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Ela59: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
obiyaya:

You are not smart!!!

If you are an employer, and a job applicant presents you a CV listing some of his achievements. Will you assume he has more to offer? or will you treat what's listed on the CV as a summary of his capabilities?

Well, Whoever wrote the CV. Whether Ogbeni or not. I don't care. I tailored my replies and submission to fall within the scope of the CV OP posted.

That's me being objective. You can try it sometimes cool
The OP was just trying to give out those acquire information about Rauf. The full detail remain Aregbesola.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Dapyem(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
please wat was d qualification baba obasanjo used as Nigeria president? den let pple go to NSE,COREN etc sites for confirmation,maybe he is actually an engr or ordinary technician.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by OVI75(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
problem i av wit ds man is he s a chronic jihadist nd he dough he s typical of a pagan(preferin STATE OF OSUN to OSUN STATE)so many nigerian states namd afta gods.omisore na im be rauf wahala nw .
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by poiZon: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, what I choose to believe and act on is at my discretion.
It still doesn't explain why ur skewed brain turned some achievement to all achievement.
This is the beginning of acute madness.

if some of his achievements are below par which includes staff retreat n manpower training then all will include feeding his family 3times a day n sending them abroad for vacation n not forgettng lAUNDERING money for baba tinubu. all the same e no consain me.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by billyG(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Y is his pic not pasted i want to see his ewure' beard.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Obinoscopy: Tony Nwoye didn't graduate from the College of Medicine in UNEC, he dropped out. That explained why he had to use his SSCE as his highest qualification.
This simple man with a very humble beginning had his early education at Metropolitan Secondary School, Onitsha where he demonstrated outstanding academic excellence that immediately earned him admission into the prestigious College of Medicine of the University Of Nigeria. He furthered his quest for medical training at the College of Medicine, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.

While he has always demonstrated uncanny interest in political affairs from his childhood days, his political career blossomed during his days as a medical student in the University of Nigeria. From asserting himself as an opinion leader in the University of Nigeria’s Medical Association (UNMSA) even as a very junior student

Mr. Man get your fact right. He went to Ebonyi State Uni College of Medicine where he graduated after withdrawing from UNN.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by 573V31D(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Last week was omisore's cv...today is ogbeni's...mtcheeew...bunch of thugs *winks*
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Albert0011(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

From the fool who still claim that chibok is a scam.
Jonathan, ur god, in his daft state is surely ashamed of u.
this e-goat is here again.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by 1stola: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

I am a big Fool
I know that already Idïot

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by dguyindcorner(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Akalia: I don't even know this fellow. Btw of what signficance is his profile to nairalanders?

must u post!

This is one of those political fanatics that will do or die to win election by hook or by crook. The topic is about number one citizen of a state in Nigeria, put up for you to know the kind of person that wants to direct the affairs of the state is. Nairaland is made up of Nigerians for God sake.

If you don't know him then you are draft...you must be one of d dumbest if not d dumbest in ur school.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Let the fact be stated, it terms of politics, Omisore is nowhere near Aregbesola.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.