Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria (694 Views)

18.6k Fans Facebook Page For Sale / I Will Add 20k Members To Your Facebook Group For 6k / Buy A Compaq Laptop Here With Free Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by Systemguru: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
A SHOCKING REVELATION OF HOW YOU CAN BUY A LAPTOP WITH YOUR TINY POCKET MONEY HERE IN NIGERIA
Have you been dreaming of owning a laptop? I have good news for you......

"Here Are The Methods Hidden From You By Accurate Ude, On How To Get Cheap Laptops At Very Low Prices (N6000 - N25,000) And How You Can Even Make Huge Profits With This Secret For FREE

AM AFRAID OF BAN..YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE.... .........HERE
Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by justhelp(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you really have way to buy laptop for 6k you will not be despirate to get us to that useless link of yours, all the same I guess u want to sell ebook, if so op you are sick. #Nooffence
Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by emmyw(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Why can't some people be serious for once? Imagine getting laptop for 6,000 chai! Smh.
Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by Dubby6(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
E get some calculators wey 6k no fit buy self....na wa oo
Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by Djtm(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Take it easy on the OP. He was probably talking about the power pack.
Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Lol!!!!!!! laptop, 6k ? Nl don suffer
Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by omoelu1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin
a beg, I need like 8 jare. make I sell 6 for 9k each, make I dey use the remaining two for my programming and flexing.
Op, you no drop your contact. please come do that ASAP.
Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by Dovy: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Systemguru: A SHOCKING REVELATION OF HOW YOU CAN BUY A LAPTOP WITH YOUR TINY POCKET MONEY HERE IN NIGERIA

YOUR LINK IS FAULY. Pls my email is dannynnamani@gmail.com
"Here Are The Methods Hidden From You By Accurate Ude, On How To Get Cheap Laptops At Very Low Prices (N6000 - N25,000) And How You Can Even Make Huge Profits With This Secret For FREE

Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by Dovy: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Systemguru: A SHOCKING REVELATION OF HOW YOU CAN BUY A LAPTOP WITH YOUR TINY POCKET MONEY HERE IN NIGERIA
YOUR LINK IS FAULY. Pls my email is dannynnamani@gmail.com

Re: How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria by CALEB65(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2014

Really!...
Wel it maybe true, d system will b running on windows XP,
HDD of 128M
Ram of 50M
Processor of 0.5MHz
Das really funny!!

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Web Design / Prompt-support Autoresponders (for Nigeria) - Users Only / Web Developers And Bloggers - Sell Your Jobs Fast And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.