Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number (3749 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by blym4real: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Whenever I check the customer care number of my bank on my atm card, I always see " toll free " in front but it surprising to see that am always charged for any call to the number.
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2014
blym4real: Whenever I check the customer care number of my bank on my atm card, I always see " toll free " in front but it surprising to see that am always charged for any call to the number.
yes fidelity bank plc
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Youngzedd(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Not only toll free na toll gate.

All Naija banks na ......

The charges for calling their lines is high.

But come to think of it, Nigerians will abuse it, remember what happened to emergency line.
9jarians I hail thee
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Youngzedd: Not only toll free na toll gate.

All Naija banks na ......

The charges for calling their lines is high.

But come to think of it, Nigerians will abuse it, remember what happened to emergency line.
9jarians I hail thee
that is not true, i just wonder why you guys view our country that way. Fidelity bank offer toll free service. You can comfirm urself. This is the customer care number +23480034335489
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Youngzedd(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: that is not true, i just wonder why you guys view our country that way. Fidelity bank offer toll free service. You can comfirm urself. This is the customer care number +23480034335489

I don't have fidelity account.

We are talking about 90% of Nigerian bank.
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Youngzedd:

I don't have fidelity account.

We are talking about 90% of Nigerian bank.
who is talking about 90% of nigerian bank? Did you really read the title of this thread "Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number" you must not have a bank acct wit any bank b4 contacting them (inquiring), just call maybe ask how they operate etc, to clear your doubt. Alot of improvement/development is going on in Nigeria, so bad u r not noticing any, or maybe lack of information that is why you dn't see anything good in nigeria. I guess you are from ghana. PROUDLY 9ja
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by blym4real: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
But why are they informing their customers that the numbers are toll free when it actually not. Uba bank in particular.
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
blym4real: But why are they informing their customers that the numbers are toll free when it actually not. Uba bank in particular.
i only know of fidelity bank
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by blym4real: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: i only know of fidelity bank
. Can the moderator help move this to the front page so the banks representatives can see this, may be they can give us some explanations.
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
blym4real: . Can the moderator help move this to the front page so the banks representatives can see this, may be they can give us some explanations.
i think der is no need moving this to the front page, contact the customer care of your bank if you need any inquire, they are there to answer you
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by eph12(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
I think gtb and eco is also toll free.
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
eph12: I think gtb and eco is also toll free.
wat did you mention eco bank, to me they are the worst bank in nigeria, maybe it is only the one in my area, i have an acct with eco, they charge huge money when you call customer care, i dnt know of gtb
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by blym4real: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chibenze: i think der is no need moving this to the front page, contact the customer care of your bank if you need any inquire, they are there to answer you
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by arbitrage: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Chibenze: wat did you mention eco bank, to me they are the worst bank in nigeria, maybe it is only the one in my area, i have an acct with eco, they charge huge money when you call customer care, i dnt know of gtb

GTBank line has never been toll free. Access Bank used to do toll free some 2-3 years back but they have stopped. I am just reading here now that Fidelity is doing it.
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2014
arbitrage:

GTBank line has never been toll free. Access Bank used to do toll free some 2-3 years back but they have stopped. I am just reading here now that Fidelity is doing it.
yes for fidelty bank, i also have an account with them, i just drop thier contact above you can call to be sure
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by oladayo042: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Ecobank. I called them recently, for free.
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Chibenze(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2014
oladayo042: Ecobank. I called them recently, for free.
that is a great news, can you drop the customer care number you called here
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by eph12(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Chibenze: wat did you mention eco bank, to me they are the worst bank in nigeria, maybe it is only the one in my area, i have an acct with eco, they charge huge money when you call customer care, i dnt know of gtb
Not the number at the back of your ATM. this one 08003262265
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by moshoodn(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
FCMB charges a lil bit high also despite the "toll free" claims!
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by Okattamgbee: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
yeah ecobank offers toll free. You can call them on 0800ecobank. But gtbank NO!
Re: Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number by iykololo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Chibenze:
that is not true, i just wonder why you guys view our country that way. Fidelity bank offer toll free service. You can comfirm urseolf. This is the customer care number +23480034335489
This is a blatant lie, they charge and don't pick on time. And talk so lazily, as if they begged them to come and work. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Lpg(cooking Gas) Skid Plant For Sale / NSE Suspends Trading On Skye Bank Shares / Doing Keke Hire Purchase Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.