Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

If Allah Loves Me - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If Allah Loves Me (643 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / If Allah Warns Us Against Satan, Then Why Doesn't He Destroy Him? / God and Allah: Are they the same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Allah Loves Me by tobechi20(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
If Allah doesn’t love me, I would have a job now.

If Allah doesn’t love me, I wouldn’t be able to feel what’s it like, being a job seeker.

If Allah doesn’t love me, I would feel arrogant andcomplete.I would use my qualification as reason to show my success towards those who are unemployed.

If Allah doesn’t love me, I would leave my parent’s house at the early age and left them with my siblings as that was my initial thoughts when I was still an undergraduate. But Allah guided me and guides me. He took away any job vacancy in the government sector and gave it to those who needed the post more than I do.

If Allah doesn’t love me, I wouldn’t understand the world of commercialization, advertisement, economic scale and marketing.

Being a job seeker for the past 3 years have taught me on how to survive and learn to extract money from people.

If Allah doesn’t love me, I would never have gotten to touch the abundance of profits laying in the world of business.

If Allah doesn’t love me, I would be lazy and just wait for the usual monthly salaries and the upcoming bonuses once or twice a year.
If Allah doesn’t love me, I would forever be the slave for the government.

But all these never happened because Allah Loves me
Re: If Allah Loves Me by Slitz(f): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
nice one!! ."..it might be that we love a thing and it is bad for us and it might be that we dislike a thing and it is good for us. Allah knows and we know not"

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Dirty Or Thorned Clothes To Jumat. / The Pleasures Of Learning / Are Yoruba Muslims Exempted From Carrying Out Jihad Against Unbelievers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.