Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed (2397 Views)

t-die's 2002 Audi A4 B6 (3.0 V6) Quattro Sedan Restoration Project. / Siena's Project B6 Audi A4 Quattro - First Pictures. / Audi S8 (AHC) 4,2L V8 32V Into Audi A4 B5 Quattro Sport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Does anyone knows how much it will cost to get a 2001 Audi TT Quattro's BRAINBOX? And where to get it?
NB: I reside in Abuja.

Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
I can supply you with one.

However, I'll need more details. VIN would be best, or...

Engine type 1.8T 20V - 150hp, 180hp or 225hp?
Automatic or manual?
Quattro or FWD?

Please PM me, or send me a BBM message, contact details in my signature / profile.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2014
My problem with these mechanics once there is a problem they can't fix they blame the brainbox.

1 Like

Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by billy187(m): 1:32am On Jul 11, 2014
cne010: My problem with these mechanics once there is a problem they can't fix they blame the brainbox.

So true! Working with both foreign and indigenous mechs, i noticed the latter tend to replace the brainbox much more. funny thing is that they just pick up one thats probably the same model....and it ends there!
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Siena: I can supply you with one.

However, I'll need more details. VIN would be best, or...

Engine type 1.8T 20V - 150hp, 180hp or 225hp?
Automatic or manual?
Quattro or FWD?

Please PM me, or send me a BBM message, contact details in my signature / profile.
Thank you Siena, I shall give you a ping.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2014
cne010: My problem with these mechanics once there is a problem they can't fix they blame the brainbox.
Brother, I had no choice cos I couldn't get a good Audi Auto Mechanic.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Also need the 2005 Mazda 6 (Hatchback) dashboard and windscreen.

Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kizyte:
Brother, I had no choice cos I couldn't get a good Audi Auto Mechanic.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
cne010:

Are you in Lagos?
No, I'm not in Lagos. I reside and work in Abuja, but the car broke down at my village - Nnewi, in Anambra state.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kizyte:
No, I'm not in Lagos. I reside and work in Abuja, but the car broke down at my village - Nnewi, in Anambra state.

I remember your thread where you want truck it. For the record I'm from Amichi nnewi south
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
cne010:

I remember your thread where you want truck it. For the record I'm from Amichi nnewi south
WOW! That's great! I'm happy to know that we're from almost same place. My initial plan was to get it down here and look for a good mechanic to fix it but didn't know how to go about it, so I decided to try fixing it there in the village. Is there a way you could help me?
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kizyte:
WOW! That's great! I'm happy to know that we're from almost same place. My initial plan was to get it down here and look for a good mechanic to fix it but didn't know how to go about it, so I decided to try fixing it there in the village. Is there a way you could help me?

My mechanic in Lagos does recovery only if you can fix it in Lagos.

www.instagram.com/dautodoc

I hope this helps.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014
cne010:

I hope this helps.
Thanks, I shall contact him.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2014
cne010:

I hope this helps.
Contacted him and he said he doesn't work on Audi and Volkswagen, but I've already ordered the Brainbox from Lagos, work will commence this week. Found out from Google why the Brainbox was affected. It was because the key sensor fell off from the key while the key is still in the ignition.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Kizyte:
Contacted him and he said he doesn't work on Audi and Volkswagen, but I've already ordered the Brainbox from Lagos, work will commence this week. Found out from Google why the Brainbox was affected. It was because the key sensor fell off from the key while the key is still in the ignition.

I have seen him fix a passat cc anywhere I would be going there later today. Let's hope this works now all the best bros.
Re: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Brainbox Needed by Kizyte(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
cne010:

I have seen him fix a passat cc anywhere I would be going there later today. Let's hope this works now all the best bros.
Thanks man!

(1) (Reply)

Vacuum Cleaner For Cars / V.I.O Check Point: What Do They Ask Motorists For? / What You Need To Know About Car Insurance Policies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.