Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! (60494 Views)

Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2014
desire7:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] what prompted me to this is the percentage of single parents that have decided to shut their hearts because they believe they can't find love again.
I strongly believe there is always someone for everyone no matter the situation or your status.......a single mother asked me abt intimacy gadgets and I was moved to tears when she shared her story (she has such a good heart),I had to recommend quiver box.

I just believe your love story shouldn't end because something happened along the previous episode,move on,let that heart of yours melt again. kiss

hi,i love to av matured friends 7F6CB456
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by 1click(f): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
I'd like to invite you to join the channel: C002C0715
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by ariyebaba(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Cool babe,
Judyomo:
hope to meet a good single dad. no kid myself though. i am 29. etc after we connect. bbm 795A65B7
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by kemtol(f): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2014
If u have no other form of advice, cant u just ignore. The lady knows what she wants. Besides do u tnk everyone wishes to be a single parent. Some circumstances beyond ur reach forced u atimmes and all u have to do is to accept it. Im a single mum and im proud to be one, its not cos im irresponsible or whatever silly thougths in u. Im forced to be one when i lost my spouse and many othr pple with different situations as well. So pls, never think low of anyone cos u never know what that person is passing through.

@op, nice thread.
Tpappie:

Why r. Yu desperate? Why do yu love to put yoself in unnecessary wahala? Yu do not have a child, yu want to dig in into a relatnshp cos yu r 29. I pirry yu... yu will get yo man. not a single father (In Jesus' name)
Tpappie:

Why r. Yu desperate? Why do yu love to put yoself in unnecessary wahala? Yu do not have a child, yu want to dig in into a relatnshp cos yu r 29. I pirry yu... yu will get yo man. not a single father (In Jesus' name)
Tpappie:

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
kemtol:
If u have no other form of advice, cant u just ignore. The lady knows what she wants. Besides do u tnk everyone wishes to be a single parent. Some circumstances beyond ur reach forced u atimmes and all u have to do is to accept it. Im a single mum and im proud to be one, its not cos im irresponsible or whatever silly thougths in u. Im forced to be one when i lost my spouse and many othr pple with different situations as well. So pls, never think low of anyone cos u never know
what that person is passing through.

@op, nice thread. [color=#006600][/color]

I'm afraid, you are talking from the angle of a single mother. While I did from d angle of a single man. But sincerely, I have not said there is a problem with a single father. I just advised. It's left to her take it... I haven't belittled anyone with my writing, it's a personal opinion. Don't chide me for mine... you wudnt tell yo 29 year old brother /sister to go for a single mother/father except yu r just being unrealistic.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by goryorhal(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
kemtol:
If u have no other form of advice, cant u just ignore. The lady knows what she wants. Besides do u tnk everyone wishes to be a single parent. Some circumstances beyond ur reach forced u atimmes and all u have to do is to accept it. Im a single mum and im proud to be one, its not cos im irresponsible or whatever silly thougths in u. Im forced to be one when i lost my spouse and many othr pple with different situations as well. So pls, never think low of anyone cos u never know what that person is passing through.

@op, nice thread. [color=#006600][/color]

Cool .. I'm with you on this ... How you doing ?
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/i] everyone[i] is entitled to their own opinion which could be objective , subjective or objectively - subjective , it shouldn't be made to hurt anyone ........no one is a free man in terms of challenges, so put others into consideration when you speak , your words can go Long way positively or negatively .......be happy....
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by mcdokwe(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
I seriously wish single moms don't find love.

You ask me Why?

I have a daughter who I believe her best shot in life is with her mum and I, I fear for her fate in another man's house or even her fate with me and another woman. My wish is that separated parents find a way of sorting out differences and living together.

Truth is that no child gets the best when both parents live in rancour, but worst is their fate when both parents separate. I have seen full grown adults living on their own who still struggle to overcome the effects of seperated parents.

I want what is mine back, I wish every other person gets his/hers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Any serious single mother should get in touch.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by temidunmomi(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Am a single father I need a serious single mother for friend first then next, next ,next.....I base lagos 08037844505. Pls be real

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
mcdokwe:
I seriously wish single moms don't find love.

You ask me Why?

I have a daughter who I believe her best shot in life is with her mum and I, I fear for her fate in another man's house or even her fate with me and another woman. My wish is that separated parents find a way of sorting out differences and living together.

Truth is that no child gets the best when both parents live in rancour, but worst is their fate when both parents separate. I have seen full grown adults living on their own who still struggle to overcome the effects of parents not living together.

I want what is mine back, I wish every other person gets his/hers

I understand your point and that is d best one can wish for, but for those who can't get their partner back due to different reasons known to them , and not only that, they also find it hard to find or love another person , so dearie d little we can do is encourage them and create an avenue for the dads to meet the moms..........

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by guseman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Knock knock..
Single dad here..

Love? Hmm Ko easy..
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by preizton(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2015
onyaigo:
need a guy who we can be friends first,then maybe other things can follow but no sex pls
Call me 08108788817
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by sekzy99(m): 5:33am On May 23, 2015
08023373302. 2877565C. Michael frm lagos
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 24, 2015
Single mums ema enie ubed ke nairaland. Oh
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by skentelelady(f): 9:10pm On May 25, 2015
I wonder why this thread has not hit front page

Single parents need love too

Moderators please help

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
sekzy99:
08023373302. 2877565C. Michael frm lagos

Are u single father too
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by sekzy99(m): 5:19am On May 28, 2015
oloriomolade:

Are u single father too
no dear. Am a lover of kids

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by pappy4real(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
hmm nice thread. any nice single mum with not more than 1kid cld holla @me 08139092975/pin 29f6b7f7

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by slide01: 11:09am On May 29, 2015
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by mcdokwe(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
sekzy99:
no dear. Am a lover of kids
sure? Or you just think single mothers are desperate and with limited choice and consequently easy access to cheap sex?
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by sekzy99(m): 5:10am On Jun 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
sure? Or you just think single mothers are desperate and with limited choice and subsequently easy access to cheap sex?
Pls dnt put words in my mind/mouth. Is dat aw u viewed it? Btw all I said is I love kids.
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by mcdokwe(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
sekzy99:

Pls dnt put words in my mind/mouth. Is dat aw u viewed it? Btw all I said is I love kids.
sorry, but I don't see why you should go all out looking for a single mother just because you love kids when you can make yours.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by sekzy99(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
sorry, but I don't see why you should go all out looking for a single mother just because you love kids when you can make yours.
am just here to mak frnds.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by remlurd: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm a single father of a lovely son.......a reasonable matured single lady that knows what she wants should add me on bbm.......25FC92A4.........I base in Abuja and need someone who is based here too

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by mcdokwe(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
sekzy99:
am just here to mak frnds.
ok, kontinu
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by cyprus000: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tpappie:

[size=13pt][b]
Lyk WTF is f¥ckin wrong with you?angry

So being a single dad/mom is now a form of down-syndrome/disability in your warped and small thinking.
You even have to tell her that "
I perry yu
why do yu love to put yoself in unne
cesarry wahala

What about people who lost their hobby to death,was that their fault?.
Or what about those whose partners say they can't continue with the relationship,cos it is not working and decided to file for divorce.
do you xpect them to go from mountian to mountain,church to church or crawl on their kneels begging their hobby to change his or her mind.

I am still in my early tweenties and mostly date women 5/10 yrs older than me.
Infact,single moms to be precise and I have my reasons for that,does that make me desperat as a man.
Or does it mean I can't change younger galz lyk wrapper,if I wantangry

The rate at which you local peeps,stereotype and discriminate people,is mind blowing.

And it will be the same people,going from church to church.
Begging God to rescue them from their misery.angry

You even used your hypocritical f¥cktard,to make the innocent gal "DEACTIVATE"
[/b][/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by sekzy99(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
mcdokwe:
ok, kontinu
seems u av somtin against me. Somone already tried to scam me frm dis forum
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by talk2odim: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=desire7 post=29495199][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/i] everyone[i] is entitled to their own opinion which could be objective , subjective or objectively - subjective , it shouldn't be made to hurt anyone ........no one is a free man in terms of challenges, so put others into consideration when you speak , your words can go Long way ..........
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am a Single and responsible dad,who believes in giving my all to kids.

All that matters is d love as I believe all things will fall in place.

Any angel out there? 3105828F
Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by Rangesport: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2015
I haven't seen a more stupid Mod like this lalasticaca or whatever he/she is called. I remember when Nairaland still had matured mods and u see good topics on front page. But now adays u see things about Davido and dress sense of Kim kadasian when there are serios topics like this that needs to hit front page.
Am a man close to my 40's and a single dad so the mods shouldn't think am an 100 level "club boy" and do the needful angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.