Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? (2929 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Myus.com / How Do Users Of Myus.com Receive Their Goods? / How Realiable Is Www.myus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2014
I'm tired of receiving packages on behalf of some people around where i currently stay. I want to recommend myus.com to them. But the reviews i have been reading online are very bad. Please share your experience here and recommend good ones. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2014
undecided
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2014
sad
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2014
shooo
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by maninnairaland: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2014
I am surprised that there are so many people concerned choosing a reliable US package forwarding service, just like me actually. As far as I know, MyUS has the longest history in package forwarding industry, it should be reliable, but it has its own problems. It has too many orders but not enough manpower to handle the customer problems. MyUS is one the few package forwarders that ask for high membership fees and many more.

The good thing is the market is changing and new companies join in by offering more attractive prices and better services.

I am a user of USGoBuy now, with USGoBuy you can enjoy a lot of services for free, indeed.

Sure there are many other similar services, hard to find a perfect one, but you can find one that fits your needs best!

Hope this helps!

Herodion: I'm tired of receiving packages on behalf of some people around where i currently stay. I want to recommend myus.com to them. But the reviews i have been reading online are very bad. Please share your experience here and recommend good ones. Thanks.
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by moneybag100: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2014
Herodion: I'm tired of receiving packages on behalf of some people around where i currently stay. I want to recommend myus.com to them. But the reviews i have been reading online are very bad. Please share your experience here and recommend good ones. Thanks.
Exorbitant shipping price.
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
myus.com did something very bad to me in april and i still disgruntled with them. personally i would not recommend myus.com to anyone. i just have not found another option yet.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
maninnairaland: I am surprised that there are so many people concerned choosing a reliable US package forwarding service, just like me actually. As far as I know, MyUS has the longest history in package forwarding industry, it should be reliable, but it has its own problems. It has too many orders but not enough manpower to handle the customer problems. MyUS is one the few package forwarders that ask for high membership fees and many more.

The good thing is the market is changing and new companies join in by offering more attractive prices and better services.

I am a user of USGoBuy now, with USGoBuy you can enjoy a lot of services for free, indeed.

Sure there are many other similar services, hard to find a perfect one, but you can find one that fits your needs best!

Hope this helps!

Thanks Oga. I will try the other one you recommend and see if i can pass it to other people.
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
moneybag100:
Exorbitant shipping price.
Thanks. I also noticed that too.
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
teeowl: myus.com did something very bad to me in april and i still disgruntled with them. personally i would not recommend myus.com to anyone. i just have not found another option yet.
Exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Can you share with us what happened?
Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
I had the premium+mail subscription (which has $25 monthly cost) before, then I converted to the standard subscription (which has no monthly cost). Then when I had a letter that I was supposed to receive in April, I asked them if my former premium+mail suite number would still remain the same (only premium+mail can receive letters, envelopes or magazines), they said yes.

I then sent my letter to the former premium+mail suite number thinking that it would not change, that same day I now paid for the premium+mail subscription and I saw that the premium+mail suite number had changed. Immediately, I informed them that when my mail arrives they should send to the new premium+mail suite number since they told me it would remain the same.

But what this people did is that they sent that letter back to the company that sent me the letter... I had to convince them to send the letter to again this time to the new premium+mail suite number address... and so I had to pay for two months of the premium+mail suite number from MyUS.com... and they just treated the issue casually after I sent two emails telling them to send the letter to my new premium+mail suite number.

Herodion:
Exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Can you share with us what happened?

1 Like

Re: Please Is Myus.com Still Reliable ? by felucci(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Yes they are still reliable and I still recommend them. I just received my package this November. Stay with MyUS if you want a reliable package forwarding service

(1) (Reply)

Emv Debit And Credit And Debit Card Reader And Writer V8.6 / Contact Lenses Distribution In Nigeria / Visafone Bought Over Multilink Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.