Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? (1365 Views)

Indonesian Family Finds Daughter Sweptaway In 2004 Tsunami / BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 11, 2014
I lost three threads that I greatly loved
My random picture thread and the "what your hosts will require of you " thread on travel and the thread here in the family section about honoring our moms and dads
How about you
What topic did you love, that is no more

2 Likes

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Atmmachine(m): 2:01am On Jul 11, 2014
All your posts don't make sense

10 Likes

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Atmmachine: All your posts doesn't make sense

And your grammar stinks to high heavens
Blockhead

10 Likes

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Godson201333(m): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Lol @ ATM machine...does your machine accept Amex??
Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Smartsyn(m): 3:02am On Jul 11, 2014
I miss all my threads that I painstakingly wrote.

And my followers too
Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by egopersonified(f): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Miss all the posts on achieving yr dream career by xfire in career section which started in January, had an interview and wanted to get some tips, only to discover just the introduction, menh, assuming seun was beside me, I would have hugged him.

1 Like

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by ireneidiva(f): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Too busy to even remember the threads that were erased. Nairalanders are really jobless.

4 Likes

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Atmmachine(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

And your grammar stinks to high heavens
Blockhead

smelly pucci

1 Like

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Atmmachine:
My mama get smelly pucci

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Eziokwu?
Tell her to use izal

Are you mad I didn't respond to your stoopid email?
Eediot
What do you want to say
Say it here,you vile creature

7 Likes

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by egopersonified(f): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
ireneidiva: Too busy to even remember the threads that were erased. Nairalanders are really jobless.

with all due respect to your wonderful job, there are people who are on nl on a daily basis who yr pay is their tithe, pls get off yr high horse and smell the coffee.

8 Likes

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by ireneidiva(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
egopersonified:

with all due respect to your wonderful job, there are people who are on nl on a daily basis who yr pay is their tithe, pls get off yr high horse and smell the coffee.

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmnnn my own is that

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by EfemenaXY: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Babymama1: I lost three threads that I greatly loved
My random picture thread and the "what your hosts will require of you " thread on travel and the thread here in the family section about honoring our moms and dads
How about you
What topic did you love, that is no more

I'll be quite frank here.

~ All your fights in the Family Section against the so-called "second wife" threads endorsing polygyny to women and those whose religious backgrounds don't condone polygamous marriages.

~ Your threads in the Travel Section about hosting Nigerians guests abroad, and the many sins things they take for granted...your number one put off being their refusal to admit their BO (body odour) issues and aversion to deodorants, roll-on sticks, perfumes, and heck, scented soaps! cheesy

The bashing and bantering were out of this world I must say. I guess you've been re-baptised. So go forth and "sin" no more! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Alikaxon(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nairaland addiction is a disease, but harmless.

1 Like

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Alikaxon: Nairaland addiction is a disease, but harmless.
tis truly an addiction but some of us don't interract much with outside there because we've actually say much on Nairaland !!

Nairaland is the medicine against boredom , only God knows how much I have laugh today without stepping off my bed !!

1 Like

Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by beau49: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2014
I mostly miss the 'achieving your dream career' by Xfire. I posted a question there before the wipe out,only for me to try opening NL the next day I could not thinking it was a mild issue. After it was sorted out I checked it only to see 3pages out of 30something pages.....chei!!!Person no fit cry, atleast I saved some things. And oh I also miss the 'Boys Night Out discussion thread' can't remember the OP's name,although I had never commented just love to read and laugh.
Re: What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? by komek(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
i missed some sexuality section stories i was following smiley. Each time i got back from work in the evening, i must have something to read. it was so annoying that i cud not get them again.

I missed some female animals that suddenly opened monickers to be attacking pple on NL too

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Frigid Spouse / Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm / My Aunt Gave Birth To Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.