Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty (33602 Views)

Noble Laureate, Wole Soyinka Leads Candidates For Oxford's Professor Of Poetry. / Playwright And Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka diagnosed With Cancer / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by eROCK247(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
danot1030: u are going extinct.
Y are u so bitter? Abi na u b Covenant Uni Media officer? Even if dat wz true, u need nt b dat rude
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by slap1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'm impressed!
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
I only hope the school fees won't skyrocket
Nice development, always thrive for the best
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Vado(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Enosa1: Most comment here just prove the reason why Nigeria is not progressing: many of her citizens are enemies of progress. Gosh!

Don't mind them dude. Check their profile/signature and you'll see most of them belongs to a sect known for their intense hate, envy and destructiveness. Don't let it bother you.

3 Likes

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by rapmike(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Apatheist: If them like make them resurrect Albert Einstein make e teach for them, the tin be say them still be glorified secondary school.

Guy, You wicked gan!!!!

I don't see any biggie in it,at least its not that they are getting substandard people.

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by WildChild00(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Handcuff: Ok, They should also invite SOYINKA to come onboard.

Say no to cultism in my sch.!!!
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by DIVINE78: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
The point is, an average ibo man jealous of Yorubaman and land. They don't like anything that has any linkage with Yoruba to success.
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
inteli: Visiting Professor?!! No be to come make awof cash from covenant, doing nothing? Anyway sha, na the name and title way covenant want. lipsrsealed
This comment could have been made by a demented fellow!

2 Likes

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Scholar1234: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am just passing with a high speed cos my fuel is in shortage
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by zolajpower: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
I knw dis man oo. He was my boss
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
alentyno: Why is Covenant uni so desperate to get noticed.... Na by force?
Just like the comment made by Intell (above you), it show inferiority complex. If you or your parents cannot afford the school fees, don't hate the school, hate your parents who cannot afford the school fees

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by eROCK247(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: no oo
we don't need that mad old professor abeg >:
. Public show of low self-esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by poshest(f): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am proud to be a product of covenant university.

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
inteli: Visiting Professor?!! No be to come make awof cash from covenant, doing nothing? Anyway sha, na the name and title way covenant want. lipsrsealed

Hehehehehehe! Guy I go buy you beer cheesy

No one could have said it any better. grin

Awoof tax free cash.
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: u need prayers too.
The truth is, covenant city jst wan get more popularity which equals to more money....

Wetin concern us with visiting prof? can't they jes av a seminar instead of jes one semester appearance like ghost?

Did u knw how many times profs from abroad has visited other Nigerian universities and people no shout?

At least I knw of UI where that is even rampart. Even indian profs teach in UI in the medicine dept...

Did u knw how many times achebe or shoyinka has been visiting profs at Harvard and some other foreign universities?
Abegiiiii
Who is shouting? Inferiority complex and poverty is your problem! Somebody has done something good, if you don't like it, no need for insult. Did anybody come to your house for announcement? Did you receive text message about the development. Haters are always stinking - you stink just like your comment. Anyway, you could go back to your abia state university before ASUU resume strike.

3 Likes

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Handcuff: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
WildChild00:

Say no to cultism in my sch.!!!

Lol... Ummm
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Very good. Interesting.
More of this please.

2 Likes

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ilekere: Mehn if only I was oyinbo, I'd be making money off of dumb africans like this Eric guy.
You will die in your poverty because of this your inferiority complex! Is Wole Soyinka, Aliko Dangote, Chinua Achebe Oyibo? The guy is a nobel award winner, here you are with your waec claiming Africans are dumb! SMH for your stupidity son!

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by rattlesnake(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
common sense is not for commoners

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Appswheel(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
WHY "HE" DID NOT GRADUATE WITH A FIRST CLASS.

Lack of information! if only he discovered Knowbase in his first year. Are you a an undergraduate? Lucky you! The information on http://www..com/resources/ will help you greatly to achieve good grades and achieve your academic goals. if you are a graduate, share this information with your undergraduate friends.

Thank God for "HIM" he eventually graduated with a 2.1, so its not late for you as well. Enjoy your time on knowbase.

I have posted the comment in quote above before now, it was removed, I guess by a moderator... I hope there is no selective "witch hunting" going on here? I believe the primary duty of a Moderator is to verify the authenticity of information. links posted. If they are true and safe, pls do not delete. I ensure to include my comments in relevant post, the post above bothers on education, this explains why i am providing this information for the benefit of fellow Nigerians.

Moderators, my head dey hot for here o, make nobody try delete this post without a justifiable reason.

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by kaybosedemi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
As long as he brings his wealth of experience to bear on the students. Welcome Prof.

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Ninapha(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
fr3do: Wow
has Soyinka been made visiting prof in their literature department?

dem no dey do literature. Na 'motivational booksture' dem dey do, u know any prof. wey fit visit
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by kibo: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nattydonatus: cry us a lagoon!

Supporters Club... following the vacuous leader....

Join your fellow compatriots on the island of mediocrity..and remain there. Stop infecting people with your jaundiced mentality

2 Likes

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by holyfather(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
anonimi:

make you come shut am for me as I nor sabi do am mysef grin
Worshipper of god of men like you shocked

i pitty ur generation.
since u cant see a good thing and appreciate it.
all u do is hate.
i pitty you.
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by yBNL1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Apatheist: If them like make them resurrect Albert Einstein make e teach for them, the tin be say them still be glorified secondary school.
lmao....make them resurrect Isaac Newton sef
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by Emulti(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2014

LAZY BRAIN!
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by holyfather(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
eROCK247: Y are u so bitter? Abi na u b Covenant Uni Media officer? Even if dat wz true, u need nt b dat rude

And how about you see something good and just appreciate it?
Do it,even if it's just this once in your life time.

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
yes he's now the HOD grin
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by MightySparrow: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2014

danot1030: u are a loser

If you do not say I am, no one will say thou art.
Anonymous.
Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by kibo: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
DIVINE78: The point is, an average ibo man jealous of Yorubaman and land. They don't like anything that has any linkage with Yoruba to success.

What exactly are you saying? The thread doesnt having anything to do with ethnic affiliations. Dont try and instigate e-war here.

When are you folks going to release yourselves from the bondage of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Nobel Laureate Joins Covenant University Faculty by pigin: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
danot1030: Covenant University going forward and the haters going backward. This is a plus.
In covenant university, everyday is a plus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Families Rock Aso Ebi For Children’s Graduation In The US (photos) / 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.