Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls (2692 Views)

AVG Reveals Top Ten Android Apps That Kill Phone Performance. / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / The Top 5 Apps That Are Eating Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by jaylister(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2014
This are 3 Android Apps that makes free calls and are very impressive, in any case you can chose whichever one you want to stick to, which may work for you like a charm. so without too much introduction let me quickly list the three impressive Android Apps that makes free calls....

TOP THREE ANDROID APP FOR FREE CALLS

SKYPE is now one of the Apps no one can ignore, since its acquisition in 2011 by Microsoft for a total amount of about $8.5 billion buy out clause.
this App will allow you make calls and send message to any phone.
You will need a very good Internet service connection to make the most out of Skype to guarantee Exellent voice clarity with HD Sound

VIBER this Android Application allows you to make international call provided their is network service in your location, the Viber App scan your phonebook to add contact list automatically.

You can send messages and make free calls to friends using the Viber App, it has a good sound quality and it is compatible with a lot of phones.

NIMBUZZ MESSENGER - This messenger is absolutely fantastic; its intuitive users interface makes the app a lovely addition to your app drawer. With these app you can chat with Facebook friends, make free calls and unlimited free text messages, this App consist of chatrooms where you can make new friends and also supports offline messages. download Nimbuzz and enjoy the features.

source: http://afrik9ja..com/2014/07/three-android-apps-that-makes-free-calls.html[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by UrbanMystique: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2014
I also make calls on bbm.

1 Like

Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by ganagagi: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Is it that the person you want to must have Skye
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by fr3do(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
ganagagi: Is it that the person you want to must have Skye

no, they will have 2go!
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by tshakes(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
fr3do:

no, they will have 2go!
fr3do:
no, they will have 2go!
fr3do:

no, they will have 2go!
oh boy men....ROTFLWKMD
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
TANGO as well(video chats+ voice calls)
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by nwaobitex: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
i don hear
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by Dramadiddy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
I think line is the best..no stress..and the audio quality is better than that of viber
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by diarisgod(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
fr3do:

no, they will have 2go!
the guy offend you before, lol
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Let's not call them free call but internet call. This is because one must have data and be connected to the internet before the call can be made. The call consumes your data and so cannot be called free call.

2 Likes

Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
I like the Facebook calling the best. low data usage and flexible even on strong edge network. I recently called a cousin in USA for about 35mins, a brother in UK around 14minutes and a friend in gbagada for about 38 minutes. to my surprise, all never up to 35mb. my bbm own never connect or ring for a day.
many of my friends never knew such apps exist. when I called them they always asked what type of calling display or system is this?
I only tried it on GLO network and nothing more.
one thing am not sure if such exists on blackberry. that should be free calls to those who have unlimited plans.

1 Like

Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by flinton(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
At the expense of your Internet data, they ain't free
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by DJDOLA(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
4bobo: I like the Facebook calling the best. low data usage and flexible even on strong edge network. I recently called a cousin in USA for about 35mins, a brother in UK around 14minutes and a friend in gbagada for about 38 minutes. to my surprise, all never up to 35mb. my bbm own never connect or ring for a day.
many of my friends never knew such apps exist. when I called them they always asked what type of calling display or system is this?
I only tried it on GLO network and nothing more.
one thing am not sure if such exists on blackberry. that should be free calls to those who have unlimited plans.
bros how did u make calls on facebook
Re: Three Android Apps That Makes Free Calls by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
DJDOLA: bros how did u make calls on facebook
there is a Facebook messenger apps on play store that I use. it is blue color with thunder/light sign that looks like slant N. just type Facebook messenger on the search box of play store. it will come between 1st- 3rd or so. it is the most popular fb messanger. Install it and u are good to go. after installation for each of your fb contacts that have similar apps, you will see a phone call sign at the top right corner. if your internet is OK it will connect immediately by tapping it. the voice clarity is second to none.
I would have shown you screen shot but it will capture my contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo A5000 Vs Iphone 6 / How To Easily Unlock Internet Modems Without Any Software. / How Can One Download Nairaland Forum Into His/her Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.