Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed (3249 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by biafranqueen: 3:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Mr. Okiotor Dafiaghor (a.k.a. Dafphee), an ex-pianist at Rev. Chris Okotie's Household of God Church speaks about his times at Okotie's mini empire.

In this interview with SaharaTV, Dafphee offered his chilling reasons for calling it quits with Rev, Okotie and how he discovered is services in Okotie's empire were not for "God".

Dafphee also exposed some romantic relationships Rev. Okotie held with different women, and how Okotie's particularly lavish relationship with Ms. Roli Bode George (Chief Bode George's wife and new NDLEA's Director under President Jonathan) made him finally quit working for Okotie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDwcP9R5nBc
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by biafranqueen: 4:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Mrs. Bode her husband and her Rev lover.

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by Burger01(m): 4:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Everyone of them.... Useless people. angry

1 Like

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sell your lies to zombies like you.

Has there been any world war like you braced your prophet and his fake prophesy up for?

Why should we celebrate lies from double mouthed zombinic lost jew who peddle into romantic affair of another individuals?

Go get a life no-identiy lost jew
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by biafranqueen: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Sell your lies to zombies like you.

Has there been any world war like you braced your prophet and his fake prophesy up for?

Why should we celebrate lies from double mouthed zombinic lost jew who peddle into romantic affair of another individuals?

Go get a life no-identiy lost jew
Will you ever stop being a low life I don't even believe in religion its all fake to me. Stop looking for my attention.

I will keep exposing miserable bigoted people like yourself and the one you're defending.
Obidiah777 is Yoruba and he claims to be a lost jew so who are you talking about when you say no identity jew. My ancestors have lived in Nnewi aka Aneado for centuries so you mistake me with your own family background.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2014
biafranqueen: Will you ever stop being a low life I don't even believe in religion its all fake to me. Stop looking for my attention.

I will keep exposing miserable bigoted people like yourself and the one you're defending.
Obidiah777 is Yoruba and he claims to be a lost jew so who are you talking about when you say no identity jew. My ancestors have lived in Nnewi aka Aneado for centuries so you mistake me with your own family background.

It is all fake but you can come to a public forum singing the song of war, spill of blood and destruction which your false prophet have taught you all. Did I ask you to believe in Religion? Obadiah do not believe in Religion too like he claimed. . . .but that does not stop you all from daydreaming of world war. . . .conspiring, getting excited and praying to your dead God for the death of lives in millions.

Can you inform me about the bigotry you want to expose in me and people like me? Biafrans claimed they are lost Jew. . . .Yorubas are not frm jew and we got no relationship. . . . . .

And stop peddling into romantic affair of grown adults. You can hook with your own life. . . . .
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by biafranqueen: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

It is all fake but you can come to a public forum singing the song of war, spill of blood and destruction which your false prophet have taught you all. Did I ask you to believe in Religion? Obadiah do not believe in Religion too like he claimed. . . .but that does not stop you all from daydreaming of world war. . . .conspiring, getting excited and praying to your dead God for the death of lives in millions.

Can you inform me about the bigotry you want to expose in me and people like me? Biafrans claimed they are lost Jew. . . .Yorubas are not frm jew and we got no relationship. . . . . .

And stop peddling into romantic affair of grown adults. You can hook with your own life. . . . .

This is another example of ignorance and self-hate^^^^ it is my business if I make it to expose corruption at all levels. If it is in the Governors House or supposedly Gods house. This man is constantly making moral judgement in public so he is responsible for his private life to match what he is publicly condemning others. This is about how he is spending gullible Nigerians money corruptions at all levels is to be exposed and not covered up with fake so called believers like yourself. Look at you why so bitter, you stand for nothing that is why you fall for anything. Not all Biafrans claim to be lost Jews. Biafra is a state of mind and if you know anything about the Kabbalah and Traditional Igbo Spiritual Tradition you will know to stop being a hater. New Biafran Youth is about development of Igboland and we are also here to inform the people and give them information. Stop giving tithes to crooks and give to your community.

If you don't like the topic you can always stop commenting it is not by force. undecided
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
biafranqueen:

This is another example of ignorance and self-hate^^^^ it is my business if I make it to expose corruption at all levels. If it is in the Governors House or supposedly Gods house. This man is constantly making moral judgement in public so he is responsible for his private life to match what he is publicly condemning others. This is about how he is spending gullible Nigerians money corruptions at all levels is to be exposed and not covered up with fake so called believers like yourself. Look at you why so bitter, you stand for nothing that is why you fall for anything. Not all Biafrans claim to be lost Jews. Biafra is a state of mind and if you know anything about the Kabbalah and Traditional Igbo Spiritual Tradition you will know to stop being a hater. New Biafran Youth is about development of Igboland and we are also here to inform the people and give them information. Stop giving tithes to crooks and give to your community.

If you don't like the topic you can always stop commenting it is not by force. undecided

He dey pain?

Stop peddling craps. . . .and your old days delusion has blinded you from seeing that I am not a religious bigot. I dont do religion or fell for destructive fantasy. The only thing you dreamt of have washed down in the face of reality. There is no where I call for the death of people or destruction of properties. The signature of war is blood and ruins. . . .is this not what you were jumping, jubilating and running from forum to forum on about false conspiracy? Now you see ignorance and religious bigotry in me. . . .? Those are your clothes. . . . .put it, no wash.

What silly corruption are you exposing? So people do not have rights to marriage anymore in this country? So to say, who gave you that foolish right to delve into private affair of others? I dont think you have some sense up there in your head.

Mumuni, I am not a believer. And good to know that you agreed Biafrans claim to be lost jew. Issue if they all claimed to be or not is not my biz. . . .

The kabballa, Ifa also have the same links. That does not mean we jew. Ifa and the geomancy have links, that does not makes Yoruba people and Europeans same. Iching and Ifa are almost alike, that does not make Yoruba people to claim to be from China. Because there is a similar lines in some Igbo and Yoruba lingua does not make us same.

Well actually, I dont hate you been Igbo or Biafran. . .it is your world. But I will resist you from praying and wishing death of millions of soul. . .and lastly from peddling into the private affair of others.
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by Ayoswit(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
both of shud repent & surrenders urlifes to Christ as Lord & personal saviour
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by biafranqueen: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

He dey pain?

Stop peddling craps. . . .and your old days delusion has blinded you from seeing that I am not a religious bigot. I dont do religion or fell for destructive fantasy. The only thing you dreamt of have washed down in the face of reality. There is no where I call for the death of people or destruction of properties. The signature of war is blood and ruins. . . .is this not what you were jumping, jubilating and running from forum to forum on about false conspiracy? Now you see ignorance and religious bigotry in me. . . .? Those are your clothes. . . . .put it, no wash.

What silly corruption are you exposing? So people do not have rights to marriage anymore in this country? So to say, who gave you that foolish right to delve into private affair of others? I dont think you have some sense up there in your head.

Mumuni, I am not a believer. And good to know that you agreed Biafrans claim to be lost jew. Issue if they all claimed to be or not is not my biz. . . .

The kabballa, Ifa also have the same links. That does not mean we jew. Ifa and the geomancy have links, that does not makes Yoruba people and Europeans same. Iching and Ifa are almost alike, that does not make Yoruba people to claim to be from China. Because there is a similar lines in some Igbo and Yoruba lingua does not make us same.

Well actually, I dont hate you been Igbo or Biafran. . .it is your world. But I will resist you from praying and wishing death of millions of soul. . .and lastly from peddling into the private affair of others.
Why dont you have something better to do then judge if I am judging. What makes it your business. Judaism is not from Europe and nothing like Jew in the bible anyway you really need to chill out with the name calling it shows you are not very educated, mature and have low self esteem you can try and have an intelligent conversation with out name calling.

Like I pointed out the original base of the Abrahamic laws started in Africa take it how you want it. Some Biafrans think they are jews some people in south Africa claiming jews. Judaism is a religion not a race, most people don't get it. Me into war if you really know me and how I was even arrested in anti war rally in Westwood California at the VA. I am against war and destruction and not by mouth like you but I take action if you were my facebook friend like some others on NL you would know I am always posting about the military industry and the wickedness of war I would love for you to show me where I posted glorifying war on NL.

BTW what is marrying have to do with my post a married woman is having an affair with a married/divorced Pastor. Thousands of people think he is delivering the message of God. I took it upon myself to expose the hypocrisy to my gullible people that these pastors are just fake and milking them dry. If he was a poli-thief messing with Bode's wife who cares but this is a man that is suppose to be upholding moral values.
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
biafranqueen: Why dont you have something better to do then judge if I am judging. What makes it your business. Judaism is not from Europe and nothing like Jew in the bible anyway you really need to chill out with the name calling it shows you are not very educated, mature and have low self esteem you can try and have an intelligent conversation with out name calling.

Like I pointed out the original base of the Abrahamic laws started in Africa take it how you want it. Some Biafrans think they are jews some people in south Africa claiming jews. Judaism is a religion not a race, most people don't get it. Me into war if you really know me and how I was even arrested in anti war rally in Westwood California at the VA. I am against war and destruction and not by mouth like you but I take action if you were my facebook friend like some others on NL you would know I am always posting about the military industry and the wickedness of war I would love for you to show me where I posted glorifying war on NL.

BTW what is marrying have to do with my post a married woman is having an affair with a married/divorced Pastor. Thousands of people think he is delivering the message of God. I took it upon myself to expose the hypocrisy to my gullible people that these pastors are just fake and milking them dry. If he was a poli-thief messing with Bode's wife who cares but this is a man that is suppose to be upholding moral values.

Your dumbness stinks than a fried fish.

Do you want a reply for the enbolden craps of yours? Noooooooooooooooo . . . .
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by mcfynest(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2014
biafranqueen: Will you ever stop being a low life I don't even believe in religion its all fake to me. Stop looking for my attention.

Thought you had found faith sis, now it seems you have lost it! Dont be as unstable as the rivers.
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by biafranqueen: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
mcfynest:

Thought you had found faith sis, now it seems you have lost it! Dont be as unstable as the rivers.
My Dear I never lost faith pardon me but you misunderstood. I believe in a Higher Power that Higher Power God, Allah, Chukwu, Jehovah, Adonai whatever you want to call it has nothing to do with religion. Don't you get it The Christ is a way of being even though nothing like Jesus in the original bible right because J is not in Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic but the power that can be evoked by saying, or thinking the Blood of Jesus is real because it is the belief of the sayer that creates the power.
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by mcfynest(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
biafranqueen: My Dear I never lost faith pardon me but you misunderstood. I believe in a Higher Power that Higher Power God, Allah, Chukwu, Jehovah, Adonai whatever you want to call it has nothing to do with religion. Don't you get it The Christ is a way of being even though nothing like Jesus in the original bible right because J is not in Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic but the power that can be evoked by saying, or thinking the Blood of Jesus is real because it is the belief of the sayer that creates the power.

Ok i ger your point. But YHWH is not like oda gods,He is not even the moslems allah! Yes there was no J in hebrew language, but Yeshua can b pronounced as Jesus or wateva you want to call it. It is not in the name,potency/power is in the fact that we understand that Jesus is the Word of God and that is the bible!

Hope you get my drift

1 Like

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by biafranqueen: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
mcfynest:

Ok i ger your point. But YHWH is not like oda gods,He is not even the moslems allah! Yes there was no J in hebrew language, but Yeshua can b pronounced as Jesus or wateva you want to call it. It is not in the name,potency/power is in the fact that we understand that Jesus is the Word of God and that is the bible!

Hope you get my drift
Yes I do get your drift many rivers one ocean wink

1 Like

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by mcfynest(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
biafranqueen: Yes I do get your drift many rivers one ocean wink

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
You are so pained that she exposed your demi god that you have to insult a whole tribe who don't even know you exist.
What does her post have to do with Igbo or Biara?
Useless foolish goat,we'v noticed you. Now, go back to your slave master. You must be an adulterer for trying so hard to defend one but ended up making a fool of yourself.
Ezi!

FOLYKAZE:

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
peppyluv02: You are so pained that she exposed your demi god that you have to insult a whole tribe who don't even know you exist.
What does her post have to do with Igbo or Biara?
Useless foolish goat,we'v noticed you. Now, go back to your slave master. You must be an adulterer for trying so hard to defend one but ended up making a fool of yourself.
Ezi!

Demi God? Lol

You are JJC here so you will know very little about my moniker.

I brought Biafra into this discussion because in the time past, the OP claimed Igbos are Jew.

And were you not concerned when she sang the song of war that can cause death of millions of life. She is heartless and do not care about little innocent children that would be helpless if war broke out. Do you think I will respect a bloody lost Jew of her kind?

Meanwhile, the said pastor is not my demi god. You can face the paedophile cases in your church and stop worshipping the prostitute you call MAry.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
It is your mother who is a prostitute .

FOLYKAZE:

Demi God? Lol

You are JJC here so you will know very little about my moniker.

I brought Biafra into this discussion because in the time past, the OP claimed Igbos are Jew.

And were you not concerned when she sang the song of war that can cause death of millions of life. She is heartless and do not care about little innocent children that would be helpless if war broke out. Do you think I will respect a bloody lost Jew of her kind?

Meanwhile, the said pastor is not my demi god. You can face the paedophile cases in your church and stop worshipping the prostitute you call MAry.

Cheers
Re: Rev. Okotie Romantic Relationship With Bode George's Wife Exposed by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
peppyluv02: It is your mother who is a prostitute .

Oh lord!

It hurts.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) / 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Believe In God. / Discovering Purpose And Maximizing Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.