Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (54961 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by DECOtech(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: a man impregnated his elder sister and tried in court, what about the elder sister impregnated?

Did he rape his elder sister?
Both of them should be tried in court for inbreeding!
In the article, it was stated that the elder sister of of "weak mind" I believe this to be that she might be an slowpoke.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by biomedixexcel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Uhmmmm!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by RazziP(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
DocAdray:

can we be friends?..
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
What exactly is the police investigating?
Is it how he did it or the style he used?

Honestly I don't get it. The count charges was read to the animal in question and he admitted he did the act so what is the police investigating again?

May be they want to watch the replay to find out how many times the animal kept coming before he scored an own goal.

Nigeria matter done tire me!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by mctons: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
priscaoge: Oga U mistakenly? Seriously did u fell on an open "Toootooo shocked shocked shocked "while Ur 3rd leg is erect

Wonders de happen 4 this countryundecidedundecided

grin open one indeed. U are funny Nne.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
A girl of 27, what exactly was she looking at ?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Abdngna: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other

who told you daughters are being always kept indoors for north? If it is wives you said, you will to some extent be right.
Cases like this one is rare to be found in north. Before you hear one case like this happen in the north, you would have hear hundreds if not thousand(s) of it among southerners especially SE(where you will see girls and women wandering everywhere they wish controllessly almost naked as they are wearing body-exposing wears) as you have heared someone commented it is even legitimate among them south before.

There have been lot of instance cases in the south where fathers have been caught having intimate r/ships and impregnated as well their own daughters. Na who no know jare!? grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Cashio(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
pinkguy: What do u expect from dis northern d don't allow their daughter to go out the are lock indoor still some one come to ask for their hand in marriage this girl end up having sex with their brothers and any close male relative that are allow to stay close to them( because of the high rate of cousin to cousin sex among them ,just because the are allow to come close to each other. the muslim community have to make law allower them to marry each other
bros after 2 yrs in the nursery, 6 yrs in primary, and another 6 in secondary, this is all u could come out with. Too bad!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Everything happened by mistake. grin
don't mind the bone head.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by klins4213(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
walad4yhu: Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:
"Proud Health Education Graduate"

Unbranded Educationist
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by singlefade25(f): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
saintikechi:
you guys are sick.
he is crazy oloshi jati jati
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by walad4yhu(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
Renz:

1. Health Education Graduate
2. Health Education - Proud Graduate
3. Proud Graduate of Health Education

Woawww! Thanks the 3rd one iz vry ok. May God bless u 4 ur help...
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by singlefade25(f): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Cashio: bros after 2 yrs in the nursery, 6 yrs in primary, and another 6 in secondary, this is all u could come out with. Too bad!!!
in fact, the gbagan too much
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Isaacdom(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
hensben: By AbdulSalam Muhammad
KANO—A 25 year old man, Shamsu Isa, yesterday told a magistrate court in Kano State that he impregnanted his elder sister in error.
Isa spoke shortly after appearing before the court, following a report made by the Ward Head of the Takalmawa Quarters, to the police that the accused person was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister, contrary to the law.
The First Information Report by the police stated that a case of incest was reported to the police following the discovery that Isa’s elder sister, identified as Na’ima was carrying her younger brother’s baby.
“On July 4, 2014, the Ward Head of Takalmawa Quarters reported to the police that, Shamsu Isa was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister.
However, when the charge was read to Isa, he said: ‘’The allegation levelled against me is true. All that had been read against me, is true, it was a mistake, I mistakenly inpregnated her, my elder sister.”
According to the charge, the accused person committed “incest contrary to section 390 of the Penal Code Law. Naima Isa, 27, is believed to have a weak mind is heavy.’’
The prosecutor, Corporal Ibrahim Abdulrazak applied for the matter to be adjourned to another date, to enable the police conclude investigations into the case.
The Senior Magistrate, Ummi Sani Kurawa, while delivering her ruling, ordered that, Isa be remanded in prison custody, and adjourned the matter to August 4, for mention.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/mistakenly-impregnated-elder-sister-man-25-tells-court/#sthash.8RQlNhKC.dpuf
na God go punish mistake
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite:

person, you missed it because I did not write it in ebonics? grin

hahahahahaha, you're funny undecided

MOR0NIC DICKTURD!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2014
BananaBender:

hahahahahaha, you're funny undecided

MOR0NIC DICKTURD!

person, why did you not get it?

Can you see that Fisk does you no favours in the brain department? grin

But you can twerk sha? grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite:

person, why did you not get it?

Can you see that Fisk does you no favours in the brain department? grin

But you can twerk sha? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLI0GMMbQaQ
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2014
BananaBender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLI0GMMbQaQ

I am not a Fisk graduate. grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by MrT2011(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2014
ogaju007:

why is it a Taboo? Who says it is a Taboo? can you please tell us why?

I can see you are one of them.

Tufia kwa gi!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Gabygaby: 1:41am On Jul 12, 2014
walad4yhu: Plz someone should help n suggest a caption/phrase to use on a graduation polo/tshirts... The department Health Education.

Wat I av in mind is:
(GOOD HEALTH TO ALL IS OUR PRIDE)
education graduate!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite:

I am not a Fisk graduate. grin

Of course, you are not! grin grin grin

When did Fisk start accepting low-lives?? Na from Proof of support your razz yansh for don open grin grin grin grin

Laughing my a*ss off grin grin grin grin

*Did the negro just state the obvious??* You wish you were!! You wish!

Fisk no go even ja you face talkess of Vanderbilt.

Still laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by sniperwolf(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2014
victorazy:

Bros go and read the story and stop disgracing ursef here.

You responded like you understood what I asked.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by LilPeezy(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2014
priscaoge: Oga U mistakenly? Seriously did u fell on an open "Toootooo shocked shocked shocked "while Ur 3rd leg is erect

Wonders de happen 4 this countryundecidedundecided
sharap wonders for which country? Must u insult ur country evritym!!!!!!dis shit do hapens in oda countries n not naija alone.....abeg try mek sense anada tym
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by priscaoge(f): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2014
LilPeezy: sharap wonders for which country? Must u insult ur country evritym!!!!!!dis shit do hapens in oda countries n not naija alone.....abeg try mek sense anada tym
I don't reply all quotes until am convinced u are a human beingundecided. But I advice u take ur frustrated n miserable life 2 somewhere else n stop hatingtonguetonguetonguetongue. I can see u also do same but be rest assured that u are heading to doom! Aturu!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sike(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2014
What happened to your brain?!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by ChiFirstLady(f): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2014
She's a partial slowpoke,her brain dey boot like blackberry wey get fault(imbe)
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by MrMann1(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2014

Wat I av in mind is:
. How about "Healthy Grad"

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by jojoki: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Why is it that only the man would face the music when his senoir sister probably lured him to it and was really enjoying it back and front. this our Naija law sha. God dey o
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Sagamite(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
BananaBender:

Of course, you are not! grin grin grin

When did Fisk start accepting low-lives?? Na from Proof of support your razz yansh for don open grin grin grin grin

Laughing my a*ss off grin grin grin grin

*Did the negro just state the obvious??* You wish you were!! You wish!

Fisk no go even ja you face talkess of Vanderbilt.

Still laughing grin grin grin grin

Fisk does not accept low-lives? shocked

So how come they accepted you?

What is the average Fisk attendee like?

They are academic champions or twerking champions? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by temitope28(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2014
mecussey: I want to sound stupid here...therefore, if this child comes out healthy without problems, it means there is nothing wrong with imbreeding. I still think Eve was Adam's sister otherwise, how did Cane and Abel multiplied?

R u sure you are okay
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by jerryjere(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: How does someone impregnate one by mistake?

I guess they adopted "withdrawal" method
instead of released outside he mistakingly release in side
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Mistakenly impregnated smeoone? That's not an excuse, she mistakenly fell on ur erect deek? And for how long did she sit on it that it makes u to release in her?? Abi una b fowl? Dat it takes jez few seconds to do it Smfh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / Your Views On This Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.