Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks (2107 Views)

DAY SEVENTEEN (16) Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy / Letter To Obadiah777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 5:44am On Jul 11, 2014
Sometime ago Obadiah777 prophesied about something happening within seventeen weeks. Anybody still counting down? I think seventeen weeks has passed since then hasn't it?
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by thorpido(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2014
Obadiah777 had a load of craps.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by oghalesluv(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2014
LordReed: Sometime ago Obadiah777 prophesied about something happening within seventeen weeks. Anybody still counting down? I think seventeen weeks has passed since then hasn't it?

What did he prophesied?
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2014
thorpido: Obadiah777 had a load of craps.

But he assured us this was the Bee's knees.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2014
oghalesluv:

What did he prophesied?

Nothing much, just the end of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by moscobabs(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2014
And is not alive to defend himself now. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by thorpido(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2014
LordReed:

But he assured us this was the Bee's knees.
He spoke of what he knew.A lot he didn't understand.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2014
moscobabs: And is not alive to defend himself now. May his soul rest in peace

Really? He is dead?
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by moscobabs(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2014
LordReed:

Really? He is dead?
I think so, I heard he was stampede along with okija juju during the NIS test in abuja around march, since then nobody saw both of them on nairaland again. I really miss these guys exp Obadiah I love his articles,

Cryyyyycryy....,hunmmhunnm pls dnt mention him again !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Nairalanders, always with the jokes.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by SalC: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
moscobabs:
I think so, I heard he was stampede along with okija juju during the NIS test in abuja around march, since then nobody saw both of them on nairaland again. I really miss these guys exp Obadiah I love his articles,

Cryyyyycryy....,hunmmhunnm pls dnt mention him again !!!!!

You are joking!

Obadiah made his. Seventeen weeks end of the world prophesy after march using the handle obadiahreborn, grin
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: You are joking!

Obadiah made his. Seventeen weeks end of the world prophesy after march using the handle obadiahreborn, grin

Can you remember what month?
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by SalC: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
LordReed:

Can you remember what month?
I can't remember but it's not up to seventeen weeks.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: I can't remember but it's not up to seventeen weeks.

Wish that thread wasn't lost, some of the details outlined ought to be happening by now.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by SalC: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
LordReed:

Wish that thread wasn't lost, some of the details outlined ought to be happening by now.
Lol you believed Obadiah? grin
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: Lol you believed Obadiah? grin

Nah! Just want to compare what was stated with reality.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by 5minsmadness: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
I think it was the first week of April he opened that thread. Something about how the world would come to an abrupt end in 17wks. Not too sure of the date though.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by SalC: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
LordReed:

Nah! Just want to compare what was stated with reality.
Ok
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by moscobabs(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: You are joking!

That's Obadiah son.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by lastmessenger: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Obidiah777 now Obidiahreborn has risen from the valley of the dry bones now is waiting for the end of the world.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Obadiah lies in the valley of the bones.

The bad thing is his misconstructed lies, fake prophesy and incorrect calculated jagoons devoured quite number of people. Bolaino, Biafranqueen, Ishilove and so many others fell for it. The good thing is trust stand on it feet at the end.

There was no war. . . .the God of war, destruction and ruins which they serve have been defeated.

Peace shall reign

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by sylve11: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
moscobabs:
That's Obadiah son.

grin grin cool
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by bolaino(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah lies in the valley of the bones.

The bad thing is his misconstructed lies, fake prophesy and incorrect calculated jagoons devoured quite number of people. Bolaino, Biafranqueen, Ishilove and so many others fell for it. The good thing is trust stand on it feet at the end.

There was no war. . . .the God of war, destruction and ruins which they serve have been defeated.

Peace shall reign
sup mann, it's good to hear from you. How have you been,
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
bolaino: sup mann, it's good to hear from you. How have you been,

Doing fine here. Glad you are still alive for the days of truth

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by bolaino(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Doing fine here. Glad you are still alive for the days of truth
the last few months have been rough for me psychologically, but I'm keeping on. I hope the world gets better though, and I wish all of you well.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by lastmessenger: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
bolaino: the last few months have been rough for me psychologically, but I'm keeping on. I hope the world gets better though, and I wish all of you well.
Guy take it easy because the world would be better.By the way Isreal is in a big fight with the terrorist Hamas group that has led to the lose of lives of innocent civilians.whats your opinion on this?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by bolaino(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
lastmessenger:
Guy take it easy because the world would be better.By the way Isreal is in a big fight with the terrorist Hamas group that has led to the lose of lives of innocent civilians your opinion on this?
everything has to do with Religious extremism, it seems there is an increase in Religious Extremism. We all have to be more tolerant of each other. We are all human beings, christian and muslims alike.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by lastmessenger: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
bolaino: everything has to do with Religious extremism, it seems there is an increase in Religious Extremism. We all have to be more tolerant of each other. We are all human beings, christian and muslims alike.
Nice thought.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by SalC: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
moscobabs:
That's Obadiah son.
He said Obadiahreborn is the re-incarnation of Obadiah777
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by biafranqueen: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2014

Peace shall reign
I never believed the end of the whole world but but the end of the world as we know it. I know one day the so called 1st World will be downgraded and countries like Nigeria will become a superpower nation. His own view of the bible is interesting as is his personality.
After US did not go to war with Syria, China and Russia I moved on.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by biafranqueen: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
bolaino: everything has to do with Religious extremism, it seems there is an increase in Religious Extremism. We all have to be more tolerant of each other. We are all human beings, christian and muslims alike.
Agree

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2014

Peace shall reign
You sure?

Obadiah has some very interesting views which some may feel border on the insane, to the downright lunatic, but he has his heart in the right place. When Obadiah was still here, I carefully sorted through his views, selecting the ones I agreed with and discarding the ones which I disagreed, which was quite substantial.

Saying I "fell for Obadiah's lies" is stretching it veeery thin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Teaching On Water Baptism / Absolutely Shocking: All Christians Must Know This. / Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.