Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? (11748 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nogen:

Odi egwu!

Wanna try English?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by daryoor(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
i dont know for sure but this is what i feel, when u talk to yoruba girls you realise their biggest phobia is being labeled, they worry about what everybody is say what the people she gives a fvck about thing about her decisions. work your way around all this and it could be womanliness galore.

if her friends will envy her for being with you...womanliness galore

if she looking for 'my mummy will like him' and u sef meet requirement...p.ssy galore

if u be coded guy way she dey convinced say u go chop u no go loud am...p.usssy galore

all this rules saf na story every case is unique na you go try decode you situation

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Floxyl: wah do u min,jez cum ajibandele off ikere road..dem plenty lyk...Adebayo too dry jor.

Like seriously

Swirry give me your number cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
vizkiz:

Like seriously

if my bf should get hold of u ehn,he z a nairalander ooo...#winkz
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Floxyl: if my bf should get hold of u ehn,he z a nairalander ooo...#winkz

forget that one joor undecided

Na we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ here cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by teevibez(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
DO A TYT SONG/TRACK IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO
ABUJA @ AFFORDABLE RATES. Call:
07030486879,08059095485... Home Of Excellent
Music..
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Jyde81: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
aro1: Fellow nairalanders,there is a issue bothering me which i will like to share with you,i currently stay in ado-ekiti,here in ado,i notice almost all girls are difficult to date,they tend to pretend so much and form,even when a lady likes you,she wuld still play hard to get,i heard other tribes are not lyk that,so i wuld like you guys to share your experience of trying to date a yoruba lady.Thank you so much

Laughs out loud! I currently stay in ado-ekiti too and have observed that trend as well. Strange really and it's not as if most of those ladies have anything meaningful to offer really but just more of a negative orientation as a result of upbringing from this environment. My dear spread your net widely and look beyond ekiti. Thank you...
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Enahi(f): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
nikkypearl:
Who ask or care if u drink red wine/zobo?was dat neccessary?
U just kip ranting up and down spewing rubbish?grow up and admit u are jus classless as stated!
Amebo was my comment meant for you? I d I o t busybody. You wanted my attention and you got it now move.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Shaakasi(f): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Buhahahahahaha choiiii c action film here oooo hahahaha
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by mumu9gerian: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
Enahi: Amebo was my comment meant for you? I d I o t busybody. You wanted my attention and you got it now move.
u sef,u too dey abuse
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by ninovandross(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Agree wif all the things said abt yoruba girls, still love their asses though its always epic
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Jyde81: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
bolaji73: taa! difficult t my foot.wouldn't have comment but your post forced me to.won't want to prolong issue,so doing a short term experiment will help.
take 10 girls each from the controversial tribe and make your flirt bidding.I swear, why you will be successful to woo at least 7 of the Igbo girls over a short period of time (maximum of two weeks), you will only be fortunate to get a single Yoruba girl. if you are the patient type that can wait for at least half a year maybe you can get two.
P.S.I'm talking about single chicks from both tribe free from poverty stricken lineage so that you won't leverage on that as an opportunity.
I've not laughed this hard for a while. Funny guy...
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by red101(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Instead of approaching her with pick-up lines, maybe try approaching her as a friend or brother.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by zadok60: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz:

Like seriously

VIZKIZ...hw fa u nau? angry

werin u wan use my babe number do??
angry angry
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by zadok60: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz:

forget that one joor undecided

Na we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ here cheesy

Broda,u go like retreat?

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2014
zadok60:

Broda,u go like retreat?

No retreat, no surrender. angry
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by zadok60: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
vizkiz:

No retreat, no surrender. angry

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
zadok60:

Back off tina undecided
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by ninovandross(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
red101: Instead of approaching her with pick-up lines, maybe try approaching her as a friend or brother.
or he culd try approaching them like an agbero yoruba girls seem to like agberos *no offence*
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by lifehacker: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Enahi: All this hungry guys on Nairaland sef ,I can feed you, you know. And oh those aren't called Jeans and yes you can't afford it,not even the top. Classless my a**,what do you know about class,dickhead? You all come to Nairaland acting like you are worth it,meanwhile poverty is your name.The people who liked your comments are as dumb as your entire family.
you're a Marxist Utopia, I bet you can banarch-tarski with that size of yours
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by lifehacker: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
femidejulius:

Actually, it is a silly thing using only one lady to generalize all Yoruba ladies. Grow up.
hasty generalisation

btw I see as ado ekiti peeps full here- cool
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tosynhovic: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
temigracie: hmm..talking from experience sey?......u have asked d ugly ones out b4 n dem no gree.....

Temi how are you hope you are cool. How is Uni Ilorin?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
tosynhovic:

am cool...uniorin dey jawe
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
tosynhovic:

am cool...unilorin dey jawe
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Emilord(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Enahi: Yoruba girls are not difficult to woo o,am not hating but they are cheap. It depends on how u package yourself,a yoruba girl can sleep with you for money or anything she can get from you. My previous place of work had staff quarters,my colleague in my room was a Yoruba lady. She was engaged,but she was at the same time sleeping with a male colleague which everyone knew about. She would go sleep in d guys room,eat his food and collect money from him. I believe you just need to package yourself,they are cheap.
Babe,i just fall in luv wit ur comment.100% per truth.
Dnt even knw weda to leave ur comment and rada fall in luv wit u
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Emilord(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
chamboy: Yoruba can form for Africa, igbo easy die.... I heard na hausa sure pass but don't av any experience. I hail my Igbo babe's, am yoruba but all my ex na Igbo n calabar
y u dey yan opata?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thank you so much guys,av bn able to learn through your comments. God bless you all.AMEN.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
funshint: Yap that's true...they like 2 form a lot. Na the ugly ones worse pass!!
true word.
na the very wowor yoruba babes with big ogbomosho tribal marks for cheeks na dem dey pass.the way dem dey form u go think say dem no dey sh!t grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
dazzlingd:
I somhw disagree with this... I still believe hausa girls are the most faithful girls in nigeria...trust me, once they love u that's it...and all they want is true love....depends on the category of hausa girls though, mayb d ones u ve come across are the hausa beggars or nunu hawkers
so hausa girls dey love like oyibo babes?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
leshluap: Leave them,, let them keep forming hard to get when them mates dey do wedding every sat.....bt let's face it, ibo av d highest number of over age single ladies...
igbos their marriage dowry too expensive so dats many many over aged igbo babes still dey single.many igbo guys these days dey run marry non igbo women.make dem reduce their dowry money grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by khiaa(f): 1:31am On Aug 31, 2014
Freewoman:

Instead of you to be more serious with your studies in school, you are here to tell us how important it is to you to woo a yoruba girls, I may advise you to take your studies so serious, after that , look for money and not for women, when you have the money, women will look for you eventually...........................

Must he study 24 hours a day? There is nothing wrong with him seeking a friend, everybody gets lonely sometime. This is the best time for him to find a girl because he will know she wants him for himself not for the money you speak of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How This Beautiful Naija Lady Grabbed This Guys! **** Hmm 18+ (photos) / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... / My Husband Rapes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.