Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

The New Layout Of - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Layout Of (627 Views)

Whats Up With The New Layout Of Nairaland Mobile Site? / The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / Nairaland's New Background And Layout Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Layout Of by Godmother(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2014
I noticed the layout has been changed for over a week now. A lot of boards were compressed and combined,boards like jobs, classes and services. The result of this is that it just makes everything looks clustered and very unorganised. Jobs used to be arranged under different sub boards, but now everything is together.
Re: The New Layout Of by cbrass(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Godmother wither bound? Been looking for ya all this while cheesy
Re: The New Layout Of by Godmother(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Thank God! I ve been searching for you too. That nairaland thing really wiped up a lot of stuff.Will re-add you.
Re: The New Layout Of by cbrass(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godmother: Thank God! I ve been searching for you too. That nairaland thing really wiped up a lot of stuff.Will re-add you.

Ok, would have created a search party to look for you here but I don't want the likes of dhtml and co chasing me in my dreams and besides every body seems so busy now. Happy to see you anyway muuahhhh grin
Re: The New Layout Of by Godmother(f): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lol and you are right; its like evryone is really busy. People handl ecreate new thread these days. Nairaland is gettin a bit dry

(1) (Reply)

Build Quality Backlinks For Your Website / Free Website Hosting / Wordpress Content Management System Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.