Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60043 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by yomi007k(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2014
There is power in punny! Olosh no dey him area?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Billygee2u: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2014
kastonkastrol: Was he really expecting to get laid Not all gals are wh0res, he should have known that.
he`s just a fool.see the risk he took just to go and sleep with a woman.lust is too bad.he should repent and be saved now from the spirit of lust else,the daughters of JEZEBEL,will ruin his life.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by theymie: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Its not like the girl dragged him over with rope, he wanted to go dats y he went so y should he lament abt it.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by jimmysho(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2014
my submission

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by championeh(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2014
OMG, That's exactly the required Distance in Hours from Lagos to Maiduguri............... The babe no try at all.Toye, the Lover Boy, please put more effort!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Unemadu: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits

Chai!!!! TKO
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by GoldStandard: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
If he slept with her, he would have been hailed as a 'badt guy' and she would have been called a 'HoE' for sleeping with someone she just met. Now he didn't succeed, he's been taunted & mocked on the internet! My generation....where have your morals vanished to?? Kudos to AHUNNA for holding her own!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by BankuTilapia2: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
tsolz84: Hey blackiee;why aint you seeking assylum in brazil like your gaynian brothers are doing?dumb mofo..

Jux waiting to go wit ur mom, she said she is tired of living in a shitttttttt hole like mumugeria where da life of a dog is more valuable than a mumugerian
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Damyion(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
E no even thank God say hin get car. If to say na commercial bus e enter nko? #gbam grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Damyion(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
GoldStandard: If he slept with her, he would have been hailed as a 'badt guy' and she would have been called a 'HoE' for sleeping with someone she just met. Now he didn't succeed, he's been taunted & mocked on the internet! My generation....where have your morals vanished to?? Kudos to AHUNNA for holding her own!
hmmm... Wise words
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Damyion(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits
Jesus! Madam howfar na? lipsrsealed

Jesus! Madam howfar na?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
50calibre: My question is why must should some girls be hoarding their puss*y, what are they keeping it for?

A guy who drives 17 hrs to chic's house needs to be properly entertained, the guys isn't even supposed to go back the same day, she's supposed to feed him full, & then take him into the bedroom & fu*k him all night.

What's wrong with these girls? The girls I know are not this frigid, the mere thought of a guy driving 17hrs to find them, will be a massive turn on.

Not even a bj, damn! That girls wicked & immature she deserves to be rap*d.
undecided undecided
Like seriously You must be joking!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: And?
Why are people acting like she owes him something?

LOL.. grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Raypawer(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Am not saying that and I never did. That was supposed to be an exaggeration. If you can't see the irony in that sentence then I can't help you. That simply means that whatever a guy passed through to get to a lady isn't supposed to guarantee that she would put out. People should learnt to read beyond the literal meaning of words.

hm! i cee

well it is said out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....

there were other example that could be used!

well..... no tyme for ur opata!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Tessy10: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
@safarigirl...Thumbs up sis...so lovin ur posts...more mb 2 ur sim...

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia1: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Such a big debate over some stranger's sex life.

and if he had the sex, so what?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by oluwashedy: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
this will go down record, first a c'ttee will be set up
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by jones9ice: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2014

Yeaaa U don kill that guy inside haba

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by blackbeau1(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card
in a nutshell,all d girls u meet r d same. U really need to look for new friends.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
RedClay:

LOL.. grin

You think she does, don't you?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Brandybliss(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wow crazy trend..... Lessons learnt: Dnt travel for 17hrs cos of sex and even when its nt successful dnt come to twitter and tell us Cuz we will frustrate you. Am brandy sha

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by obi2012: 1:45am On Jul 13, 2014
About 55 gallons...

If it was 20,000 gallons, he would have spent $80,000 on gas.. Lol.. Cheaper to fly private

CFCfan:
Lol. Since he is based in the US, I'll use other units:
17hr drive=1,105 miles
Gas (assuming its 22miles/gallon)=over 20,000 gallons
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You think she does, don't you?

Nope-No. I just find it funny.
I don't think she owns him anything. smiley
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tope33(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2014
To all of you who are of the opinion that all girls are who.res and would sleep with whoever at first sight, I say you're all bad lairs. I bet 70% of the ladies will not do that. Y'all just want to score cheap points! That's all.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
RedClay:

Nope-No. I just find it funny.
I don't think she owns him anything. smiley

Okie-doke wink

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Both of them were stúpid. But the guy is the one who behaved like a psychopath. Who drives SEVENTEEN hours to meet someone they met on the internet two weeks prior?

If he got there at 4pm, that means he left his house at 11pm THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. That is terrifying behavior.

You are not considering time zones
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by moneyhungry(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

U hv a big mouth for someone whose face looks like sumtin carved from a granite stone
father lord, I don die with laff o!!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

You are not considering time zones

They both live in the same time zone. Even if they didn't 17 hours is still 17 hours.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by moneyhungry(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loool now you made me check your face too. Do you drug the girls you sleep with?

Learn something today. Stop being a disgusting human being.
chai, jizos! I don laff die!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by pickabeau1: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

They both live in the same time zone. Even if they didn't 17 hours is still 17 hours.

No where did location feature..are u assuming?

17 hours is 17 hours but u assumed that leaving at 11 will mean he arrived at 4...

Gifs don't advance your point..
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Tefo1759(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]I think he has been friendzoned n being in the friend zone is like being in the front row at an awesome concert.

Except you're deaf.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

No where did location feature..are u assuming?

17 hours is 17 hours but u assumed that leaving at 11 will mean he arrived at 4...

Gifs don't advance your point..

So you don't know the locations in question and you're telling me I didn't consider time zone

I get annoyed with stupid questions.

1. The US has only three time zones and New York and Kentucky are in the same one.
2. Even if he crossed a time zone, 17 hours from his departure time would still be 4pm in his original time zone. Time travel is still impossible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.