Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60056 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult til they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink
Guy, life on Nairaland(where most users are anonymous) is way different from Twitter and Facebook where most of ur real life peeps know you. So one may get away with e-bullying on Nairaland but not Facebook n Twitter

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by keyboard1320: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Take a tour and get a pay!
http://ReferBizPay.com/?ref=746
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
all of una here na mugus nd mufos..dem dey busy dey decieve una,una con dey happy

mugus
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by MEILYN(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
na love. He went to see his future wife.

Please help a nairalander win a competition. Please Go to the link below and see how to help out. Thank U

https://www.nairaland.com/1804120/please-nairalander-win-competition-nasco#24538706
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by fijiano202(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chai 17 hrs cos of punanni?...too badt...May God bless all our Aristos hustle..i will use fuel money carry 2 aristos and small change go still dey
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
ROTFLMAOO. I saw this on twitter. I couldn't stop laughing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by waternogetenemy: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good Nwafor Girl... Next time he will have pepper soup before making 17hrs journey home.

The level of corruption in the world is actually disgusting and excessive. Nice to see their are still decent people on earth.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by kaima1984(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card
Mr man all girls are not SAME,I expected u to brag abt ur investments nt hw many LAID u have got,pls step up a little bc u are seriously lagging behind

10 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Easz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
I pray make I get that kind of time o
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Konji na bastard! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Next time;get ur facts right b4 throwing insults..dont u knw ladies are special? grin
Neldrizzy: modafuc,kers do you actually expect mee 2 start exchanging words with you ?? #talk to the hands Jor...

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by UjSizzle(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hehehe such delightful threads on fp today grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by kobonaire(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: to mee all girls are h0es... A girl expecting a guy from such distance should know whatsop.. 17 hours? Haba
What?? ....so you don include your mama and sister in that category!!

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by lebesgue(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: if you can't differentiate between an insult and a fact then you should google it.

[b]A man who can refer to any woman as a 'hoe/wh.ore' [/b]either had no female influence in his life or the female influence failed to make a strong impact.

Either point out the exact insult on my post or drop it

But some women are indeed whores, just like some men are dogs (in fact I can say most men, but I digress). That would be tantamount to saying that a woman who refers to any man as a dog either had no male influence in his life or the male influence failed to make a strong impact. The last sentence would be a lie. Not all women, or men, are saints.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by JoeCutie(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
kastonkastrol: Was he really expecting to get laid Not all gals are wh0res, he should have known that.
That's not being 'LovePeddler' again, it's having church mind. The guy try na, 17 long hours? shocked Jeezz! He deserved to be compensated for that drive biko, plust presidential handshake sef and ummm with a national award. grin cheesy 17hrs when you could trek to the next street for a quick & cheaper thang. undecided But the girl no try sha...just a hug after 17hrs? Aww, the guy na gentle guy sha. If na some guys...lipsrsealed
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by aminaeke: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
MUST IT BE SEX ALL THE TIME? I WISH ALL LADIES WILL IMITATE THAT YOUNG WOMAN NOT GIVING IN TO EVERY TOM AND JERRY THAT COMES OUR WAY. 1000 KUDOS TO HER cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by JoeCutie(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
UjSizzle: Hehehe such delightful threads on fp today grin grin
Just a hug after a 17hrs drive in this our Nigerian road? Chai! Uj you sef reason am na... E good? cry

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by BashBB: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ok so basically he drove from say....Adamawa to Lagos to get laid?.....wow d guy can dream big sha

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by lilmax(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
This guy na fool o

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
lebesgue:

But some women are indeed whores, just like some men are dogs (in fact I can say most men, but I digress). That would be tantamount to saying that a woman who refers to any man as a dog either had no male influence in his life or the male influence failed to make a strong impact. The last sentence would be a lie. Not all women, or men, are saints.
the fellow attributed the 'wh0re' status to ALL women, there were no exceptions whatsoever.

No, I do not hold the assertion that ALL men are dogs so I do not expect a man to hold that assertion that ALL women are wh0res, I prefer to give people the benefit of doubt until one proves himself as such.

Women have been taking beatdowns from men for many centuries and for all the shiiit we take, you'd think a few numbskulls would desist from ridiculing us, but I guess it's too much to expect.

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by aminaeke: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
What does he want to be compensated with, is the cake not ok? haba Joe, if she was your sister would you not be proud of her?

JoeCutie: That's not being 'LovePeddler' again, it's having church mind. The guy try na, 17 long hours? shocked Jeezz! He deserved to be compensated for that drive biko, plust presidential handshake sef and ummm with a national award. grin cheesy 17hrs when you could trek to the next street for a quick & cheaper thang. undecided But the girl no try sha...just a hug after 17hrs? Aww, the guy na gentle guy sha. If na some guys...lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by slex(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
Toye is a big foo! Its cos of guys like him that girls use us as mumu. Foo.l i hope next time he runs out of gas. Ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by wiringdpt(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why hin no fly now, haha maybe because he wants to show off his ferrari...If youre Hot enter craigslist and buy magnum grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
I don't see anytin wrong in what the guy did he likes the girl and decided to prove his love for her.
If you guys read well it was her buffday and I think she misinterpreted the guy's coming for sex.

That is why we don't have nice guys again.

My problem with internet dis days is that some girls misuse it. Some munch chats and post it on social network just to disgrace a guy.

17 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
JoeCutie: Just a hug after a 17hrs drive in this our Nigerian road? Chai! Uj you sef reason am na... E good? cry
na yankee dem dey. Besides if the man couldn't find a babe to straff him within a 100 mile radius then he needs a self-evaluation. Even if sef na you be Hulk

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nerosoft19(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
that girl must b heartless
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by egbaguy: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
the lady in question can never find love again. If a guy can embark on a 17hrs jouney cos of u,and u cudnt appreciate the sacrifice...........who knws maybe d guy wasnt even there cos of punni. Does it mean d dude cudnt find punni within his locality. Datz like going frm lagos to abuja. Damn

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=Neldrizzy]A Nigerian guy based abroad, named Toye, trended on twitter yesterday for going to see a Nigerian lady, Ahunna he met on twitter two weeks ago. He drove 17 hours to her place to meet with the hope of getting laid, only to receive a hug and a piece of vanilla cake. After which they took a selfie, saw a movie and then he left.

He felt bad and tweeted about it, not knowing it would get full blown. He was eventually mocked so bad that
at a point, he deleted his account, then changed his username while Ahunna locked her account which was initially open to the public...

even Davido had to tweet about the saga.

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits
. Na finishin touch b dis ooo. @ least he ll grow up wit dis

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: it's a fact. All over twitter. The parties in question are Nigerian diasporans
Chai! What kind of man is that?
His 'love' for the lady must be too strong grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Xxpress(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
wow, its like travelling from Jos to Lagos. #longdrivetohell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.