Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) (4306 Views)

Car Sold - Sharp Toyota Corolla 2005 Model @ 600k / Tokunbo 2004 Acura TL Saloon Car...sold, sold, sold / Car sold alreadyyyy...thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 4:53am On Oct 09, 2008
As Part of Our Individual Social Responsibility on this Website, and to Mark the Celebration of our 100th Car Sold from Over 234 Vehicles advertised in the Past 2 years On Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-178321.0.html#msg2903271

We have decided to Give back to Nairalanders what they have given to US.

This 2004 Toyota Corolla CE is going for a Massive Discounted Price of 1 million Naira Only

Actual Mileage is 36,439 miles

Automatic Transmission

Factory AC

CD Player

Airbags

ABS

Manual Windows ( Conversion to Power Windows costs less than 50k )

Daytime Running Lights

Cruise Controls

Lots More

Massive Discounted Price is 1 million Naira Only

Interested ? Print Out this Advert and Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Our Out of Lagos State clients are advised to make Conclusive Arrangements with Inspired_m to Schedule Airport Pick Ups (if Necessary), the Availability of interested Vehicle(s) and possibly REFUNDABLE financial commitments BEFORE embarking on the trip for the sole purpose of this advert/any other authorized by Inspired_m on this website.

Inspired_m SHALL NOT be liable for any consequential or Inconsequential losses, costs, damages or expenses in whole or in part, AS A RESULT of any negligence, breach of contract on the part of the buyer or otherwise in excess of the price of the Vehicles advertised, in the performance of any of his obligations hereunder due to any cause in the course of the transaction(s).

We wish you a safe Journey.

cool cool

Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 5:30am On Oct 09, 2008
Massive Discounted Price is 1million Naira

Interested ? Print Out this Advert and Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

cool cool

Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by Eustace: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2008
pls i am interested in this car.
kindly tell me ur last price and your location for inspection asap.
or reach me at eanucha@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by Autolord: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2008
Good day Inspired.Deal is sealed.Please leave this car for me.Im ready to pay
cash.I am coming all the way from kano.Please reply me.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by carnal: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2008
@eustace u crake me up you know,a toyota corolla 2004 being sold for 1 m and you are still asking for last price,abeg if you get at it at this rate elsewhere (if not that inspire is doing a bonanza for 100 cars sold) pls don't buy.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inema: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2008
I am highly intrested in this car.please inspire use this car to compensate me for my last trip that wasnt successful.im ready to pay on arrival in Lagos Tomorrow.
As a way of showing my seriousness you can even text ur account number so that i make a commitment of 20k pls.
Please advise.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2008
inema:

I am highly intrested in this car.please inspire use this car to compensate me for my last trip that wasnt successful.I'm ready to pay on arrival in Lagos Tomorrow.
As a way of showing my seriousness you can even text ur account number so that i make a commitment of 20k please.
Please advise.

When it Rains, It Pours.

If Mr Inema happens to buy this Car then we would learn a lesson Over & Over again that Every disappointment Is a Blessing in disguise.

I will call you before 2pm Sir.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by carnal: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2008
@inspired make sure you compensate INEMA with these one o otherwise those of us wey base for nigerdelta go kidnap you and that time your bail out go be mercedes benz FT700
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by JustInfo: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2008
Am interested in this car oooooooooooooooooo.

Is it still available?

if sold u av to bring another one o, cos u'v alot of people to celerate this 100th sale.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by drekid(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
where is your office and ill come pay cash 8am on friday,
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by drekid(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2008
Just called now but no Response!!!!!!!
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by drekid(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2008
Infact i am counting the cash right now and will get the remaining 40k from atm tomorrow morning, i sent u an e-mail,
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by chikeze(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2008
mr inema should be compensated with this car at all cost. maybe na so god wan take bless am through mr inspired. grin
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by dejicool: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
, that's if he the cash to pay for it. Nice offer tho.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by gamechange(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2008
INEMA please.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
A Cash Deposit has been Received for this Vehicle today 9th October 2008 from the Man from Port Harcourt.

He Was in Lagos Last Week but Narrowly Missed A deal unknowingly because of what Fate & Providence had in stock for him, Naturally as humans he

recounted how he had a "Sad & Terrible" Experience with Inspired_m, Not knowing that barely 48 hours after the Experience, He would be the Lucky

Winner of Our Promotional Offer.

We leave him to Sing the Praises. . . . .

[size=15pt]SOLD

SOLD

SOLD to the Man from Port Harcourt.
[/size]
Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2008
carnal:

@inspired make sure you compensate INEMA with these one o otherwise those of us wey base for nigerdelta go kidnap you and that time your bail out go be mercedes benz FT700

I understand the Solidarity, My Niger Delta Brothers too much, though your Brother don buy the Car, Abeg Come Kidnap me, Ive bn looking for a

way to join the Militants as i no be Niger Delta Citizen maybe this na my Life time Opportunity.

My Qualifications na degree in Malicious Scandal Management

Excellent networking opportunities with Nigerian politicians, oil magnates, and foreign businessmen

Expert ability to distinguish between Oyinbos and Albinos

Ability to swim in deep waters. . . etc
grin grin grin

Autolord:

Good day Inspired.Deal is sealed.Please leave this car for me.I'm ready to pay
cash.I am coming all the way from kano.Please reply me.

The Car is Sold Brother, I have Others In stock for Reasonable Prices, and you're sure of the best deals, It will be worth the trip from Kano.

JustInfo:

Am interested in this car oooooooooooooooooo.

Is it still available?

if sold u av to bring another one o, because u'v alot of people to celerate this 100th sale.

I understand the Pool of Our Admirable Fans and that is why throughout this Month We are having Clearance Sales because of the December Rush and New Arrivals.
You can call or send in a email.

Thanks

drekid:

Just called now but no Response!!!!!!!

Guess we later Spoke on the Phone, You can still be a Partaker of Our Clearance Sale, look out for more deals from Inspired.

Thanks cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by kells4u: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2008
oga inspired,am so happy 4 my fellow nigerdelta guy tht bought the ride,at last the guy don smile,so mr inpsired which other cars are u given out as regards the promo.i want to benefit frm it too,am waiting
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by folarina(m): 3:10am On Oct 10, 2008
INSPIRED NOTHING DO YOU O ,NA MOTO GO JAM YOUR ENEMIES !!!!! wink wink

More grease to you elbow .
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by webplay: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2008
Good promo. Let's have more of such.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by Mase3: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2008
Inspired_m, thanks for "compensating" Inema.

Do you by chance have any of the following vehicles in stock?

1. 2001 Nissan Altima XLE: leather seats, , full options

2. 2003/2004 Toyota Corolla: full options.

if you do, mail me the prices and pics on poshdre@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
kells4u:

oga inspired,am so happy 4 my fellow nigerdelta guy that bought the ride,at last the guy don smile,so mr inpsired which other cars are u given out as regards the promo.i want to benefit frm it too,am waiting

Promo don finish My friend, We have clearance Sales on ground now, because Our Batches of vehicles for December Rush would arrive in 2 weeks time, So all cars On ground Must GO.

So many Cars would be Sold below Current Market Value because we need much Space for the Incoming Set of fresh Vehicles.

You have no excuse Not to own that car this Year, You can choose to pay cash or Opt for our finance option.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by Poj1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2008
Inspired, you tried for this one,keep it up bro, I sympatised with Inema initially but now I'm happy for him.That's kind of nice. cheesy
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by Ukpekeson(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2008
WELL DONE INSPIRED.

ONE LOVE
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2008
folarina:

INSPIRED NOTHING DO YOU O ,NA MOTO GO JAM YOUR ENEMIES !!!!! wink wink

More grease to you elbow .

Thanks Brov, cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by jiggyb(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2008
WHAT IS THE VIN OF THIS 2004 COROLLA? I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IF IT HAS A GOOD HISTORY.
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by busynett: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2008
jiggyb:

WHAT IS THE VIN OF THIS 2004 COROLLA? I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IF IT HAS A GOOD HISTORY.

Intrested in a car that has been marked "SOLD"? Is inema reselling this car?

Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2008
webplay:

Good promo. Let's have more of such.

Just watch out for our Adverts, You might be the Next Lucky Winner
cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by drekid(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
Okay inspired, ill look forward to further ADS from you, may be i go be Super Lucky Winner this time
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2008
drekid:

Okay inspired, ill look forward to further ADS from you, may be i go be Super Lucky Winner this time

Watch out ONLY for adverts authorized by Inspired_m. . . . .Maybe you might be the Lucky Winner of our next Promo Offer.

Photocopy No easy
grin cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by drekid(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2008
okay, look forward to further ads, incase this type of corrolla comes in, na me go buy am ooooo
Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) by inspiredm(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2008
drekid:

okay, look forward to further ads, incase this type of corrolla comes in, na me go buy am ooooo

Only from Inspired_m

Photocopy No Easy.
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used Volkswagen T4 For Only #300k / Very Clean Tokunbo Mercedez Benz V6 Bus For Sale, price slashed to 850k... Pix / SOLD SOLD SOLD! 2003 Honda Accord Euro Specs (manual Drive. Cheap Sales 350k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.