Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd (61934 Views)

Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Invitation For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Steph007: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Engineering Trainee Role

The Engineering Trainee program is designed to equip young Engineers with the skills required to ensure efficient support for all engineering activities. Successful candidates will undergo a six-months training period which will include intensive classroom training as well as internships to key factories in our business. They will also be expected to handle assigned projects as part of their classroom training.

Areas of Specialization:
o Mechanical Engineering
o Electrical Engineering
o Food Science and Technology
o Materials Engineering
o Food Engineering

Application deadline: 24th July, 2014

Follow link to apply: http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/olamnigeria/vacancies
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by dicapino: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2014
just got an INVITE.........dragnet......chams city.... cryjust got an INVITE.........dragnet......chams city....
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by newpisces: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Guys, pls is dere a way to av access to the type of questions that will be asked in the test. Pls reply immediately.

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Bet2020(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
dicapino: just got an INVITE.........dragnet......chams city.... cryjust got an INVITE.........dragnet......chams city....
...congrats bro! ...Are u based in Abuja or lagos? coz, am yet to get my invite here...is there anyone in d house that subscribe in Abuja that get the invite?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by kingsleychidosky: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
i receive mine today, pls anybody with past questions should help me with it

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by Rowlandpaul: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Since Dragnet is the administrator of the test, the test should follow a similar partern. Just try to beat ur time and make sure you score above average in all sections. best of luck
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by dicapino: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bet2020: ...congrats bro! ...Are u based in Abuja or lagos? coz, am yet to get my invite here...is there anyone in d house that subscribe in Abuja that get the invite?

lagos bro
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by chrisifeanyi: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please anybody with dragnet past questions kindly send to me so I can read and prepare for the exam. God will bless you exceedingly abundantly as you do it in Jesus name. Send it to tgokafor@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by chrisifeanyi: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
kampkelvy: You guys can get recent DRAGNET past questions including ENGINEERING SPECIFIC FUNCTION from http://pqzone..com/2014/05/14_8069.html?m=1

I don't have money to buy. Some of those materials they are selling in that site were just given to them free of charge in this nairaland. Some people are just ingrate
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by joshdgr8: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Bet2020: ...congrats bro! ...Are u based in Abuja or lagos? coz, am yet to get my invite here...is there anyone in d house that subscribe in Abuja that get the invite?
yes am in Abuja and I got d test invite yestaday.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by adtyor(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Has anyone in Lagos gotten the invite
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by mechhengr(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
adtyor: Has anyone in Lagos gotten the invite
Seems the age was restricted to not more than 26
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by okonji4real: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls who is writing by 10 am in lag?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by homiben(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
mechhengr:
Seems the age was restricted to not more than 26
I'm over 26, got invited some days ago... Its more lik an electrical & mechanical engineering job tin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by homiben(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
okonji4real: Pls who is writing by 10 am in lag?
I was to write by 10am, I rescheduled to 12pm... 10am was rather too early..
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by chiefengr: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by veevean1(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
i wasnt able to reschedule
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by okonji4real: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
veevean1: i wasnt able to reschedule
Was ur invite lag or ph?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by okonji4real: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Was ur iv lag or ph?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by dukum: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
was invited for Ph venue and i live in warri.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by veevean1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
lag
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by arshavineering(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2014
chiefengr: any one writing in ph? coz I haven't been invited yet.. I live in ph
I live in ph and I got invited
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by tosynbolade(m): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2014
I am writing in PH by 10am..
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by homiben(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Is the PC on-screen calculator allowed for dragnet test?...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by cc150615(f): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
homiben: Is the PC on-screen calculator allowed for dragnet test?...
No
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by homiben(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
cc150615:
No
mehn!!!!! Dis is serious!! Wat do dey take us for!! Android beings or wat....
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by treashure: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
please any body wt sugestion of wat to xpect in the engineering specific test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by ComradeTY(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Abeg who dey write for cham city tomorrow 12 noon? If u are writing by 10am pls try and update d house about d questions. Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by dasoul(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2014

maybe u shld try d PC. I rescheduled mine from PH to lag.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by wonda26(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Plz when is the time for the last batch ? Just left Benin now to Lagos sad
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd by yesboss20(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2014
wonda26: Plz when is the time for the last batch ? Just left Benin now to Lagos sad

The available batch (and possibly last one in Lagos) is 12noon. Since it is a discipline specific test, I feel it won't be as populated as other tests and that is why we have only 10am and 12noon batches in most locations.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Amcon Interview Next Phase!