Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Business Can I Do With 200k ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Business Can I Do With 200k ? (1132 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!!what Business Can I Do While I Study / N250,000 What Business / Can I Have My Msc Degree With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 200k ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, Please i have 200k and i'm trying hard to figure out the kind of business i can do with such an amount. Please share your thoughts and opinions with me. I will be glad if i can find an helpful information on here.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200k ? by iamSi(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Try be a Consultant , the very field you are best at ... Am sure you have a degree ... You don't need an office for a start ... Get a Laptop which am sure you already have , a Phone , A briefcase and some Pads . Register your Business Name ... And go all out Meetinf people. And if that sounds odd, maybe you should try ... I don't even know ... List all you love doing. That's where you should start
frustratedman: Hello Nairalanders, Please i have 200k and i'm trying hard to figure out the kind of business i can do with such an amount. Please share your thoughts and opinions with me. I will be glad if i can find an helpful information on here.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200k ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2014
iamSi: Try be a Consultant , the very field you are best at ... Am sure you have a degree ... You don't need an office for a start ... Get a Laptop which am sure you already have , a Phone , A briefcase and some Pads . Register your Business Name ... And go all out Meetinf people. And if that sounds odd, maybe you should try ... I don't even know ... List all you love doing. That's where you should start

Can you please shed more light on what you said. thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 200k ? by Expressions(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! / Another Gallant And Combatant Soldier Has Fallen!!!!! / Why You Should Never Give Up In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.