Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Friendzone In Picture...(photos) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) (65618 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture [photos] / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Too much talk abeg..we need pics

Barcsnista
Kslib
Nihilist

Do the needful....picsss!!!

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ba7man(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

Did you ask her out initially...

What did she say
I sure did...for a long while sef.

Told me "blah blah", I don't see you in that way...... "you're a very nice guy"....."I love talking to you"......"Lol"......."You make me laff"......etc.

But when I started purchasing condoms regularly, she started getting all stiff and jealous and asking "who is this girl"?? Or asking if I don't have anything better to do than sex nd such....my reply was "non of your business" and it pissed her off.

She got angry, ignored me and one faithful day, she asked me if I was going to be home on Sunday after Church........
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
ba7man: I sure did...for a long while sef.

Told me "blah blah", I don't see you in that way...... "you're a very nice guy"....."I love talking to you"......"Lol"......."You make me laff"......etc.

But when I started purchasing condoms regularly, she started getting all stiff and jealous and asking "who is this girl"?? Or asking if I don't have anything better to do than sex nd such....my reply was "non of your business" and it pissed her off.

She got angry, ignored me and one faithful day, she asked me if I was going to be home on Sunday after Church........

OK....yes that is a FZ story now....
Cool
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by ba7man(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

OK....yes that is a FZ story now....
Cool
I think if you can stir up various emotions in a girl,it helps in getting one out of the friendzone.

But its better one is emotionally detached in such situations.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by teftuzi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: baby mi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm good *collect d hug nd glueing her 2 mi....plant a kiss*
I've missed you too. I could neither eat nor drink all these days without yu.

Hw are yu

He he he,I hope u re nt in de hug zone grin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
ba7man: I think if you can stir up various emotions in a girl,it helps in getting one out of the friendzone.

But its better one is emotionally detached in such situations.

hmmm.... point
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
teftuzi: .

He he he,I hope u re nt in de hug zone grin. grin grin
hahahahahahahaah abeg bro no let ppl hear am o
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by snadguy007(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
prettiest1: No oo. If I don't love a guy, even his gift irritate me and so I don't demand.
Hmmm....What if u like d guy, wud u want to let him go ??
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by femi9naija(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite:

Thanks Elder for your advice.

Some of us are happy for you to be friends with her while we are the ones chopping her.

It is a win-win-win situation. wink cheesy
Smiles. I can imagine u bleeping only 2 or 3 gals in ur whole life, yet, on d Internet u brag about straffing Nicki Minaj.

4 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
femi9naija:
Smiles. I can imagine u bleeping only 2 or 3 gals in ur whole life, yet, on d Internet u brag about straffing Nicki Minaj.

You are dead right.

I have only been with 2 girls all my life and I have not had any ac-sion in about 12 years. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no get game at all. All na internet mouth jor. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
shachris:
guys what about this scenario; I met a girl on FB. I saw her pics, they were lovely so I decided to invite her over. when I finally got to meet her, she was nothing like what I saw on Fb. I couldn't just get myself to phuck her. I can't ev3n kiss her. so I keep her hoping that someday, she might do something that would rekindle the attraction I had for her and so we might knock something up. I'm I being friendzoned?

If I were you, I would have sued her on 2 accounts: reckless erectioning and erectional waste. angry

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by prettiest1(f): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
snadguy007: Hmmm....What if u like d guy, wud u want to let him go ??
If there's no emotion attach to the "like" then I'll let him go. Why keeping him when I know I can't and will never love him? He can hinder my "mr right" from coming na.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by laoludavid(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cough cough *clears throat* well for your information i am currently in that zone and i dnt know when i will get out
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by snadguy007(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
prettiest1: If there's no emotion attach to the "like" then I'll let him go. Why keeping him when I know I can't and will never love him? He can hinder my "mr right" from coming na.
i guess u are an exception then... some girls wont see it dat way, they will still prefer toying with d guy's emotions, calling him nice guy while the guy is dying inside tripping hopelessly.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by teftuzi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: hahahahahahahaah abeg bro no let ppl hear am o

Sowi I forgot to whisper he he he he
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Kslib(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
pickabeau1: Too much talk abeg..we need pics

Barcsnista
Kslib
Nihilist

Do the needful....picsss!!!
Megabytes do not come by cheap these days.. grin

My browser does not display images cos i switched it off.. Whats the thread pictures about? Help a blind brother.. embarassed
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kslib:
Megabytes do not come by cheap these days.. grin

My browser does not display images cos i switched it off.. Whats the thread pictures about? Help a blind brother.. embarassed

ahhhh.... your thread still lives on... nL in pics

This thread is about the friendzone
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
teeo: Chia, some boys have suffered sha. God forbid I stay two weeks in any unproductive friendship. When them no swear for me.
Oga U get mail 4rm Theresa ocheesy
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by temi4fash(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
OMA4U: This friendzone matter is now something else. Easy o guys. Aren't we going to have female friends anymore?
bros, Been friends with ladies is gud u just treat them like ur normal friend u don't go the extra mile... Had dis friend in skool who zoned me, I liked her and I didn't want to blow the whole friendship thingy by asking her out, she had a bf who treated her badly, disvirgined her self .. So I was the consoler and emotional spare tyre among other things.. A friend gingered me told me to ask her out. I did,she was like temi.. U can't ask me out, it was ur friend dat told u to ask me out.. I made it clear it was out of my free will I did dat.. To cut the long story short d friend dat ginger me to ask her out started straffing the helll of her I didn't know until abt 4 mnths later thru anoda friend... And u no d funny thing is me, ma gingering friend and d babe wuld prepare for exams in his room and I didn't know dai were doing it... When I asked her she said she tot I knew.. It became very clear when dai started living couples life in school and I was back to square one... Hard lesson learnt... Friendzone is a disease worse dan AIDS bro.. It diminishes u.. I still tried been friend with her still until recently I joke with her to come flex since she has started working and she told me sowi ma money get plans... Dis was someone dat chop ma money to the fullest in skool.. Den I looked back and told maself never in my life wuld I let that happen to me... I wuld never sacrifice anything dat will cost me for a gal ... Friendships with gals is a no no... Make all men dai dere lane...

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Kslib(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

ahhhh.... your thread still lives on... nL in pics

This thread is about the friendzone
Lol.. Just kidding.. Went through page 1-2 and saw some cool friendzone images.. grin.

You want more so that you can laugh at we guys shey?.. tongue

Another Documentary on Naija should be fun..
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pastor Barcanista weldone o

I can see dat U r delivering xum niggahz 4rm dia bondage and spoiling market 4 sum galzgringrin

1 Like

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
missberrypop5: Hope? 4 me? Which hope? The dude in question is about getting married. He loves his woman, and i saw reasons with him. Well, all the same, i'm trying to see reasons with you guys why it's a bad thing. So let me keep reading ya comments.
and you re pretty. The girl he wants to marry held him down. When it comes to marriage, we Men open our eyes. Beauty doesn't count most times. We tend to look for that gurl that has been thru thick and thin with us. ( tip )
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by Kslib(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Brotherzone . grin

2 Likes

Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by silversonuc(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Jbond: Oya come nd frndzone me, as petra dey form say she no see my msg to her, bt na ur punny go hear am o..
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by silversonuc(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Jbond: Oya come nd frndzone me, as petra dey form say she no see my msg to her, bt na ur punny go hear am o..
rapist detected
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by pickabeau1: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kslib:
Lol.. Just kidding.. Went through page 1-2 and saw some cool friendzone images.. grin.

You want more so that you can laugh at we guys shey?.. tongue

Another Documentary on Naija should be fun..

Yes ooo///// grin grin grin
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: That one na wetin vex me pass. When I was 17 and friendzoned, this girl that I was "Hoping for" had her birthday party. I "donated" my 2 weeks Allowance to her party and even helped out in buying stuffs and things. I invited my padis to grace the day with hope that she will dance with me. men, after all my kindness, suffer and patience, this girl brought this dude to introduce to me ..."barcanista, meet Alex my Boyfriend. We met not long ago and I have told him a lot about you"....To the guy she said..."Alex meet my BEST FRIEND barcanista. He's very nice and caring". I no fit smile or cry, I begin de think of my life. As if that was not enough, She told everyone that she wanted to show them the person that has showed her love and that is important in her life. My Padis them don de think say na me, but ... Na Alex she call. Kissed him and they danced together. Me wey don endure no get shi-shi. Not even a hug angry angry angry angry. I decided that I can't take it anymore...
yeye dey small. hahaha
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by mylifeisagift(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
sweetguy10:

Thank God you saved that poor guy bro and it's not like they (girls) don't have a dude that is banging their brains out , they just like taking some for a ride . A dept. mate got friendzoned to the extent that he got introduced to the girl's BF . Yet her BF do beat her and after the beating , she will call my course mate and narrate the whole beatings , the poor slowpoke will placate her , buy some provisions for her and still take her out . Whenever he tries going down south she will start crying and beg the guy not to "spoil their friendship , oh i like you so much but sex will spoil this great friendship " . After the poor dude solemnly narrated his ordeal to me and some friends , we being the "bad" guys they've labelled us gave him some bad advice wink . He eventually forced his way in and did the deed , two weeks later the girl came back begging for more since he's already "tasted it" . Imagine ? the girl turned to his b1tch and he later sent her away after maximum chopping of the puna grin grin

NB: I'm not sweetestguy ooooooo , the other dude copied my moniker and I guess the recent E-tsunami swept his ID away
Abobi!! You bad,
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by OMA4U(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
temi4fash: bros, Been friends with ladies is gud u just treat them like ur normal friend u don't go the extra mile... Had dis friend in skool who zoned me, I liked her and I didn't want to blow the whole friendship thingy by asking her out, she had a bf who treated her badly, disvirgined her self .. So I was the consoler and emotional spare tyre among other things.. A friend gingered me told me to ask her out. I did,she was like temi.. U can't ask me out, it was ur friend dat told u to ask me out.. I made it clear it was out of my free will I did dat.. To cut the long story short d friend dat ginger me to ask her out started straffing the helll of her I didn't know until abt 4 mnths later thru anoda friend... And u no d funny thing is me, ma gingering friend and d babe wuld prepare for exams in his room and I didn't know dai were doing it... When I asked her she said she tot I knew.. It became very clear when dai started living couples life in school and I was back to square one... Hard lesson learnt... Friendzone is a disease worse dan AIDS bro.. It diminishes u.. I still tried been friend with her still until recently I joke with her to come flex since she has started working and she told me sowi ma money get plans... Dis was someone dat chop ma money to the fullest in skool.. Den I looked back and told maself never in my life wuld I let that happen to me... I wuld never sacrifice anything dat will cost me for a gal ... Friendships with gals is a no no... Make all men dai dere lane...
Girls are so unpredictable. It's only God that knows how they reason.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by silversonuc(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
farano: Rubbish.. so no sex no male friends? smh
Daz all, if u need a male friend, police is ya friend or u go get a male dog
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra: What the hell
One can still be fuccking a guy she friendzoned undecided kiss undecided undecided.Some people just wants something special than s.exxxx,if they can't get it,they still feel friendzone.
you and fucck.
Re: Friendzone In Picture...(photos) by temi4fash(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2014
OMA4U: Girls are so unpredictable. It's only God that knows how they reason.
dat y man gat dai use him brain reason no his heart....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Men Don't Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.