Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bill Clinton Not Chelsea's Biological Father(real Father Pictured - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Clinton Not Chelsea's Biological Father(real Father Pictured (1540 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed / Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Clinton Not Chelsea's Biological Father(real Father Pictured by ochejoseph(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2014
It’s the secret that could ruin Hillary Clinton’s prospective bid for The White House.

President Bill Clinton once came clean that he was NOT in fact the biological father of the political pair’s only child, Chelsea Clinton. Even more shocking, he allegedly said the real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell, who’s also Hillary’s one-time law partner, claims former Clinton aide Larry Nichols.
years ago Bill admitted to having an affair with a local Little Rock woman after rumors surfaced that the woman was pregnant with his baby. According to Nichols, Bill denied the allegations and revealed that he’s sterile.

“We were discussing a woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.”

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb [Hubbell] sired her.’”

Webb Hubbell is rumored to be the biological father to Chelsea Clinton.Reportedly, businessman Finis Shelnutt (who was once Hubbell’s brother-in-law) told The National Enquirer that Hilary Clinton and Hubbell’s alleged affair wasn’t a big secret.

“That was rumored in Arkansas for years and totally public. A lot of people suspected that,” Shelnutt said, adding that the older Chelsea gets, the more she looks like Hubbell.

“Chelsea kind of looked like Webb at that time,” he said. “That is what a lot of people talked about. Of course Webb never discussed it with the family. It was just never brought up.”

The rumors of Chelsea’s biological father surfaced right around the time Hilary is expected to announce whether she will join the 2016 Presidential race. Chelsea is also pregnant with her first child with husband Marc Mezvinsky.

What do you think

This comes at quite a sensitive time given that Hillary will soon announce whether she will run for president in 2016 and her daughter is pregnant with her first child with her husband, 36-year-old Marc Mezvinsky.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3174601/posts

Re: Bill Clinton Not Chelsea's Biological Father(real Father Pictured by MANGAM(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Wil be rite back, for now let me finish the eba b4 me
Re: Bill Clinton Not Chelsea's Biological Father(real Father Pictured by whirlwind7(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Now, this could be really messy.
The only woman who has got a real shot at being the first female president of the US is about to get served.
Re: Bill Clinton Not Chelsea's Biological Father(real Father Pictured by OgologoDimkpa: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Simple Paternity test will let the sleeping dogs lie undecided
Re: Bill Clinton Not Chelsea's Biological Father(real Father Pictured by whirlwind7(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Simple Paternity test will let the sleeping dogs lie undecided

You seriously think the situation is at that stage where DNA testing hasn't already resolved the issue?
You think Bill Clinton could make that comment about Chelsea being sired by Hubbell if that hadn't been confirmed already?

I think Clinton brought it up first, so it wouldn't be used as a weapon against him or Hillary in the near future.
All the same, let's observe as the situation unravels.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Sports Solomon Dalon Spotted Taking Shayi In Bauchi Road Jos / Six Girls Died In Head-on Collision With A Truck In U.S.(Photos) / JUST IN: China Pays Citizens To Marry Muslims In To Wipe Out Uyghurs – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.