Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,019 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Man ''I Got My Sister Pregnant In Error'' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man ''I Got My Sister Pregnant In Error'' (1138 Views)

Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man ''I Got My Sister Pregnant In Error'' by osaseyeishere(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
A 25 year old Nigerian man, Shamsu Isa, yesterday told a magistrate court in Kano State that he impregnanted his elder sister in error.

Isa spoke shortly after appearing before the court, following a report made by the Ward Head of the Takalmawa Quarters, to the police that the he was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister, contrary to the law.

The information became public after it emerged that Isa's elder sister, identified as Na'ima was carrying her younger brother's baby.

"On July 4, 2014, the Ward Head of Takalmawa Quarters reported to the police that, Shamsu Isa was having sexual intercourse with his elder sister.

Isa, said: "The allegation levelled against me is true. All that had been read against me, is true, it was a mistake, I mistakenly inpregnated her, my elder sister." How many times? How is it possible to get your own sister pregnant by mistake?

The Senior Magistrate, Ummi Sani Kurawa, while delivering her ruling, ordered that, Isa be remanded in prison custody, and adjourned the matter to August 4, for mention.

http://osaseye..com/2014/07/man-had-sex-with-his-sister-in-error.html#.U7_CzfldXVY
Re: Nigerian Man ''I Got My Sister Pregnant In Error'' by sholikay(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dem suppose cut dat him d**k,put 4 seperate prison..mtchew!
Re: Nigerian Man ''I Got My Sister Pregnant In Error'' by Kanwulia: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
If his sister is older. . . it could never be an ERROR! grin

(1) (Reply)

Iowa Woman Has Rare Twins -- And Didn't Know She Was Pregnant / Bush Baby / Y Do Married Men Keep Talking About Number Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.